Windows 10: Unable to see Family & other users section in Settings

Discus and support Unable to see Family & other users section in Settings in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [IMG][IMG]Please solve my this problem, which I can't see the family & other user when I change my account to standard user from administrator account... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SajithKumar s, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Unable to see Family & other users section in Settings

Unable to see Family & other users section in Settings [​IMG]Unable to see Family & other users section in Settings [​IMG]Please solve my this problem, which I can't see the family & other user when I change my account to standard user from administrator account and then I can't change to administrator Please help me I am in Problem

***Modified title from: I can't See the family & other users in my windows 10 and also when I change my account from administrator to standard user I can't change the account type am not able to see the family & other users***

:)

SajithKumar s, Nov 2, 2020
  2. joeninet Win User

Family Settings - Unable to download apps & Games

My Family account has already been set up (www.windowsphone.com/family) and he is listed as a Family Member and I have allowed that he can access 'free & paid apps'.

My Son is still unable to download apps.

The wiki is not useful as all the steps were completed prior to me posting the question.

joeninet, Nov 2, 2020
  3. Cant Access Child account in My Family section

Hi Rogers,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

From the description provided, I understand that you are unable to access one of the child accounts set in Family Safety.

Now, to be able to understand the issue better, provide us a few more details on the below questions.

• Do you receive any relevant error messages?
    • Did you use any alias name for the child account you are referring to?
    • Did you set up the particular child user account in multiple computers?

As an initial recommendation, I suggest you to visit to the below Microsoft FAQ and check if it the troubleshooting description helps in this case.

Visit: Family Safety: Frequently Asked Questions

Refer to the section GENERAL TROUBLESHOOTING

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 2, 2020
  4. DaveSteep Win User

Unable to see Family & other users section in Settings

setting up user accounts

Not able to set up a separate user account for my wife...following the steps as outlined in settings for setting up family - but get "we couldn't connect to Microsoft family right now, so your family on this device might not be up to date". I am logged
    in to my Microsoft account as it suggests. Any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong?

DaveSteep, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

Unable to see Family & other users section in Settings

1. Unable to see Family & other users section in Settings - Similar Threads - Unable Family users

2. family and other users settings went missing!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    family and other users settings went missing!: I cannot find 'family and other users' settings option at all. Also i cant see my administrator account on the control panel users as well. I'm unable to give any administrator permissions either, whenever i try to, it shows 'requested operation requires elevation'. All these...
  3. family and other users settings went missing!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    family and other users settings went missing!: I cannot find 'family and other users' settings option at all. Also i cant see my administrator account on the control panel users as well. I'm unable to give any administrator permissions either, whenever i try to, it shows 'requested operation requires elevation'. All these...
  4. Windows 11 Family and Other Users Settings Glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Family and Other Users Settings Glitch: Hi,I updated to Windows 11 Home about a week ago, and so far I haven't seen any major glitches. However, I tried making another user profile, by going to Settings -->Accounts-->Family and other users, but when I clicked on family and other users, my settings just quit itself....
  5. Windows 11 Family and Other Users Settings Glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Family and Other Users Settings Glitch: Hi,I updated to Windows 11 Home about a week ago, and so far I haven't seen any major glitches. However, I tried making another user profile, by going to Settings -->Accounts-->Family and other users, but when I clicked on family and other users, my settings just quit itself....
  6. Family & other users

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family & other users: How can someone else’s family be in charge of my sons family & other users? We didnt set up this family group. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-other-users/f60fb5eb-f70b-4246-a788-dc8f85376e64
  7. Family & Other Users

in Windows 10 Customization
    Family & Other Users: Under Settings - Accounts - Family & Other Users, I'm getting a red-letter message that "We couldn't connect to Microsoft family right now, so your family on this device might not be up to date". Any idea what could be causing this?...
  8. Family/ other user settings

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family/ other user settings: I've recently set up a few "Other User" accounts on my PC but when anyone uses them they arent able to use a start menu or go into any settings at all, is there a away to fix this?...
  9. Settings: Family& Other Users will not open

Settings: Family& Other Users will not open: I recently had to do a completely fresh install of Windows 10, and I am having an issue since that. Every time I try to open up the "Family & Other Users" option, the window flashes open and then immediately closes. I know there is a workaround which allows me to add other...
  10. Family & Other Users Not in Settings

Family & Other Users Not in Settings: Family & Other Users in not in Settings. Can someone please help me out?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-other-users-not-in-settings/ae460c5a-cfc0-4f62-96b9-28524400a402