Windows 10: Unable to see files, computer logs in to "secure account"

Discus and support Unable to see files, computer logs in to "secure account" in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; About a month ago I changed my Microsoft password but still when logging in to my computer it required my old password internet was connected for the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by S.Clemons, May 24, 2020.

1. S.Clemons Win User

Unable to see files, computer logs in to "secure account"

About a month ago I changed my Microsoft password but still when logging in to my computer it required my old password internet was connected for the change. Yesterday I got on my computer to update some spreadsheets and it logged in to a "secure account". I thought it may be a password glitch so I was able to change the password again and the change this time worked for both my computer and Microsoft online access. But no matter how many times I've logged off, shut down, or restarted it still wont let me see Any of my files, no pictures, spreadsheets, anything solely on the admin account I use. PLEASE help, 15 years of photos are on this damn thing not to mention all of my current budgeting. I was running windows 7 and tried updating to windows 10 but it wont complete the action for that either...

:)

S.Clemons, May 24, 2020
  2. Tatty_One Win User

Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, May 24, 2020
  3. Zebra Win User
    Unable to find -The Log to file

Hello. and thank you in advance for any guidance.*Smile Unable to see files, computer logs in to "secure account" :)

Lately I am unable to locate the file log.

This is new, I have used GPU-z for quite sometime, and thanks for this great prg.

I'm running win10 64b, I have ati RX 470 OC.

Not sure why this in happening. I do see a log in my docs folder, But it's always blank.

After this is solved maybe you can help me locate all my missing Socks*Peace Unable to see files, computer logs in to "secure account" :peace:

Thanks

Zebra, May 24, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Unable to see files, computer logs in to "secure account" - Similar Threads - Unable files computer

2. Unable to log in to account due to updating security info.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log in to account due to updating security info.: I had created a PIN. It was working fine, but after an update and restart, I got the following error message: "Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available code: 0xd0000225". I tried to create a new one as instructed, but could not due to security info issues. It...
  3. Unable to log in to account due to updating security info.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to log in to account due to updating security info.: I had created a PIN. It was working fine, but after an update and restart, I got the following error message: "Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available code: 0xd0000225". I tried to create a new one as instructed, but could not due to security info issues. It...
  4. Unable to log into Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to log into Microsoft account: Hi had some problems a while ago and reinstalled windows and created a local account. I am now unable to log into my microsoft account. I can log in automatically in chrome. My microsoft account does ot show up under accounts but i can click on a link saying log into...
  5. Unable to log into Microsoft account.

Unable to log into Microsoft account.: Hi had some problems a while ago and reinstalled windows and created a local account. I am now unable to log into my microsoft account. I can log in automatically in chrome. My microsoft account does ot show up under accounts but i can click on a link saying log into...
  6. unable to log into computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    unable to log into computer: i usually use my finger print to sign in but all of a sudden it requires a pin to log in too and i forgot my pin. i went to make a new one but it says that ‘We weren’t able to set up PIN. You can try again, or skip this step and set up a PIN later’. the problem is i cannot...
  7. Unable to log into computer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to log into computer.: Hope all is well. I'm unable to log onto my laptop. When I turn my computer on and click the internet Icon to connect so I can use my password for entry Microsoft requirement the only option is given is airplane mode. I've tried using an Ethernet plugging it directly into the...
  8. Unable to log in into my windows account on my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to log in into my windows account on my computer: This heppends when i try to add my microsoft account on my computer, error 0x800704cf. occurs. [ATTACH] It heppends with any account i try to log in with. And nothing that i found so far has helped me....
  9. Cannot see account at log in screen

Cannot see account at log in screen: I am trying to add myself as a second user to my wife's PC (Windows 10). I have done that (as administrator) but my account does NOT show up at login. I cannot see the register key logonUI in the registry....
  10. File sharing - unable to see other computers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File sharing - unable to see other computers: I have only two computers on my home network connected by a switch/router. It used to work fine when it comes to sharing and transferring files. They can usually see each other after turning on sharing for any individual folders or files, though, sometime, it does take a few...