Windows 10: Unable to see folder of Android device in Explorer/Google Drive

Discus and support Unable to see folder of Android device in Explorer/Google Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Within "Drive" on my Android device is a shared folder "CFA", however this folder does not appear in Explorer/Google Drive on my laptop. They are on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GeoffBowenOne, May 29, 2019.

1. Unable to see folder of Android device in Explorer/Google Drive

Within "Drive" on my Android device is a shared folder "CFA", however this folder does not appear in Explorer/Google Drive on my laptop. They are on same username. How can I fix this?

***Modified title from: Within "Drive" on my Android device has a shared folder "CFA", however this folder does not appear in Explorer/Google Drive on my laptop. They are on same username. How can I fix this?***

:)

GeoffBowenOne, May 29, 2019

2. windows 10 & android phone sync? Is it possible to get google drive onto laptop instead of one drive........

Step 1: download Google Backup and Sync - see this article how to set it up and configure it:

https://www.groovypost.com/reviews/google-backu...

Step 2: Download and install Google Drive and Google Photos apps on your Android phone and use it to manage and access all your files there.

You can let Google Backup and Sync backup your OneDrive folder, so you can access them too on your Android or keep OneDrive and install the free OneDrive app for Android.

Andre Da Costa, May 29, 2019
  3. codetonics, May 29, 2019
  4. Kreij Win User

Unable to see folder of Android device in Explorer/Google Drive

How to make vista display same icon size for all opened folders in explorer ?

Some suggestions

Kreij, May 29, 2019
Thema:

Unable to see folder of Android device in Explorer/Google Drive

1. Unable to see folder of Android device in Explorer/Google Drive - Similar Threads - Unable folder Android

2. Google improving search in Google Drive on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Google improving search in Google Drive on Android and iOS: What’s changing We’re launching new features for the Google Drive mobile apps that will help you search more quickly and efficiently. Now, Android and iOS users with the latest versions of the Drive app will be able to: See and re-run recent...
  3. unable to see startup program in the folder taskmanager and file explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    unable to see startup program in the folder taskmanager and file explorer: Hello Team , i am not able to see any programmes running in startup folder however there are some apps like skype,screenshot,whatsapp are running as system starts tried creating new user as well . attaching screeshot [ATTACH][ATTACH] suggest some measure to solve...
  4. Unable to see overlay icons for Google Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to see overlay icons for Google Drive: Hello everyone, not sure you can help me but i'll give it a try. I just installed Google Drive on my PC, and i am unable to see overlay icons. I checked and i only had 12 listed in the registry. I even uninstalled Dropbox. Nothing. This is what i see in the registry: [img]...
  5. file explorer--seeing drives

in Windows 10 Support
    file explorer--seeing drives: When I open file explorer via right click on start menu, it opens to 'quick access'--frequent folders and recent files. I want to see my drives and partitions. A file and folder tree. While convenient, I'm less interested in recent files and frequent folders. I hate that...
  6. Unable to see External USB Drive in Explorer Window

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to see External USB Drive in Explorer Window: I have an external USB drive with data from a previous computer that I want to transfer to my new Surface2 Computer. Device manager says it is working properly and drivers are up to date, but I can not access it through Explorer window. I don't see the option to add a drive...
  7. Unable to Delete a Backup of a Google Drive Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to Delete a Backup of a Google Drive Folder: Hi, the attached screenshot should explain what's happening. Essentially, I made a backup of my folders last year, and the only folder that won't delete from that backup is a Google Drive folder. I don't have Google Drive installed on my PC anymore and I tried deleting it in...
  8. Google adding support for foldable devices to Android

in Windows 10 News
    Google adding support for foldable devices to Android: Today, at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, CA, we kicked off the Android Dev Summit, taking a look back at the last 10 years of Android and then jumping into some important new features for Android developers. Here's a look at some of the things we shared!...
  9. Unable to add Google Drive to file explorer sidebar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to add Google Drive to file explorer sidebar: Hello. Today I was trying to add a Google Drive direct link to the sidebar of the file explorer. I followed the tutorial available here. However nothing happens. I tried other similar .reg files which can be found by searching on Google. However the problem persists. Just...
  10. Photos app doesn't see images located in Google Drive folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos app doesn't see images located in Google Drive folders: I backup photos from my phone to Google Photos which then automatically syncs them to my hard drive to a folder in Google Drive. The folder containing these images in Google Drive has been included in the Pictures library, but the Photos app doesn't see them and says "No...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to see google drive