Windows 10: UNABLE TO SEE HARDWARE TROUBLESHOOT AND UNABLE TO COPY PASTE FROM MY SD CARD , WINDOWS 10...

Discus and support UNABLE TO SEE HARDWARE TROUBLESHOOT AND UNABLE TO COPY PASTE FROM MY SD CARD , WINDOWS 10... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am not able to see troubleshooting for hardware in the troubleshooting panel or control panel I have tried the following as well : Sfc.exe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SomyKamble, Jul 14, 2019.

1. UNABLE TO SEE HARDWARE TROUBLESHOOT AND UNABLE TO COPY PASTE FROM MY SD CARD , WINDOWS 10...

I am not able to see troubleshooting for hardware in the troubleshooting panel or control panel I have tried the following as well :

Sfc.exe /scannow
    Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup /Resetbase
    Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    restart the windows

and for SDcard issue I have used the following :

1. On the Cortana search box, type cmd.
    2. Right-click and select Run as administrator.
    3. On the command window, type chkdsk <space> <drive letter of your SD card and colon> /f(example: chkdsk d: /f)
    4. Hit the enter key.

I think XP was way better than these buggy windows 10 updates and support quality was also good back in the time.

I have got 1903.

:)

SomyKamble, Jul 14, 2019

2. Unable to format sd card

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why this issue is happening. To help resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions below:

• Are you using an SD card reader? If yes, have you tried using another card reader?
    • Have you tried formatting the SD card using another computer?
    In the meantime, we suggest running a hardware diagnostics while your SD card is connected to the computer and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Type Troubleshooting in the search box, then select
      Troubleshooting
      from the search result.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Hardware and Devices to run a hardware diagnostics.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Jul 14, 2019
  3. Unable to view images in SD Card

Original title: 32gb SD Card

Hi Mark,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10 and your steps in trying to solve the issue.

I suggest you to check the size of the SD drive and the size of the image in the SD drive. If there is any change in the size, the images might be hidden. So I suggest you to unhide the hidden files by following the steps below.

• Right click on the Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type/(copy and paste) the command below:
    attrib –h –r -s /s /d D:*.* (Replace the Last letter "D" by the drive letter as per the system

assigned for your flash drive)

3. Type Exit and press Enter.

Now open the SD card and check for the status.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 14, 2019
  4. UNABLE TO SEE HARDWARE TROUBLESHOOT AND UNABLE TO COPY PASTE FROM MY SD CARD , WINDOWS 10...

unable to recover corrupted 32gb sd card

while doing format my sd card was suddenly removed after that i tried to connected it splits in to two partitions and unable to format that.
    i tried disk part cmd but it unable to delete partition due to there is no listing of volumes
    i also tried easyus partition manager but it also not worked
    i also tried minitool partition wizard but it also not worked
    while using disk part
    it listed there are no volumes.
    while delete partition it showing that no volume is selected
    how can i recover my sd card plese give me suggeetions

dasari sasidhar, Jul 14, 2019
Thema:

UNABLE TO SEE HARDWARE TROUBLESHOOT AND UNABLE TO COPY PASTE FROM MY SD CARD , WINDOWS 10...

1. UNABLE TO SEE HARDWARE TROUBLESHOOT AND UNABLE TO COPY PASTE FROM MY SD CARD , WINDOWS 10... - Similar Threads - UNABLE HARDWARE TROUBLESHOOT

2. UNABLE TO COPY FOLDERS IN SD CARD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNABLE TO COPY FOLDERS IN SD CARD: Hi i was trying to mod my 3ds and every time i copy the mod folders i getCan't read from the source file or disk. Also i clicked "Try again" and it shows the same error message Please help...
  3. UNABLE TO COPY FOLDERS IN SD CARD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UNABLE TO COPY FOLDERS IN SD CARD: Hi i was trying to mod my 3ds and every time i copy the mod folders i getCan't read from the source file or disk. Also i clicked "Try again" and it shows the same error message Please help...
  4. Unable to Copy and Paste to RemoteApp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Copy and Paste to RemoteApp: Hi We have a RemoteApp on users Desktops which connects to a Server 2008R2 Enterprise, but when users are trying to copy and paste either text or an attachment it wont allow them.Yet if I log then directly onto the server they can copy and paste both text and attachments back...
  5. Unable to Copy and Paste to RemoteApp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Copy and Paste to RemoteApp: Hi We have a RemoteApp on users Desktops which connects to a Server 2008R2 Enterprise, but when users are trying to copy and paste either text or an attachment it wont allow them.Yet if I log then directly onto the server they can copy and paste both text and attachments back...
  6. Unable to Format micro SD card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to Format micro SD card: Hi.Technically this is not a Win10 question, but hopefully someone can help.I have an microSD card that I use in a dashcam, which I periodically reformat as the camera stops recording after it gets past a certain filename number. However, this time I can't; it's stuck with...
  7. unable to copy and paste from my PC with windows 10 to my external drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to copy and paste from my PC with windows 10 to my external drive: I am unable to copy and paste into my external drive on windows 10 on my PC. I can copy and paste to this external drive with my laptop which has windows 7 professional. Can you advise how I can copy/paste to this WD drive with windows 10? I used to be able to before there...
  8. Unable to copy and paste from one monitor to another

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to copy and paste from one monitor to another: I am using two monitors with windows 10. I cannot copy and paste from one monitor to the other ***Modified title from: I am using two monitors with windows 10. I cannot copy and paste from one monitor to the other***...
  9. Unable to Format SD Card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to Format SD Card: Hello everyone, After scrounging the internet for the past two days and trying what I feel is almost everything I wanted to come here to ask for help. My micro SD card was acting up in my cell phone, so I decided to put it into my computer with its adapter, backup all my...
  10. Unable to copy and paste

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to copy and paste: I am unable to copy and paste. Whenever I attempt to paste something after I copy it (whether right clicking and selecting copy in any app or windows explorer) or control+C, I paste the following:...