Windows 10: unable to see images of people displays or backgrounds of image's on the screen displays....

Discus and support unable to see images of people displays or backgrounds of image's on the screen displays.... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my picture or object displayed on the screen is unrefined and look like skeletons.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Wild Billes, Feb 10, 2020.

1. unable to see images of people displays or backgrounds of image's on the screen displays....

my picture or object displayed on the screen is unrefined and look like skeletons.

:)

Wild Billes, Feb 10, 2020
  2. ste2425 Win User

how to make C++ display images

hi

im making a little program and i need it to display images.
    Ive googled it and come up with loads of different librarys that allow you to create graphics for games etc but there isnt much in their tutorials on how to load up an image file and then display it onto the screen. Could anyone help me out with this?

many thanks ste

ste2425, Feb 10, 2020
  3. Windows Lock Screen Intermittently Displays Correct Image / Blank Background / No Date

Hi,

Since a Windows 10 update on or around the 14th November 2017 in the UK, my Yoga Pro 13 lock screen keeps malfunctioning.

Sometimes it displays the image I expect - the first in a slideshow.

Sometimes it displays the blank background colour of whatever my wallpaper happens to be.

When it's blank, if I press a button it briefly display the image I expect before fading to the PIN screen.

Sometimes it displays the clock and weather, sometimes not.

By sometimes I mean per logged in session.

The slideshow images are in a folder in my local One Drive folder. I've tested with slideshow images in a folder on my desktop, same issue.

I've moved the first image of the slideshow (aka, the picture that would be my wallpaper if I selected a single image) but it continues to display briefly before the PIN screen loads.

When I enable the Show Lock Screen Background Picture On the Sign-In Screen option, the lock screen sometimes displays the standard first picture with nothing else and no slideshow functionality, until I hit a button and it briefly fades to the PIN screen,
    with the standard first picture in the background.

When locking the screen with Win+L it sometimes flashes the flat background colour of my wallpaper before displaying the standard first picture.

Hope someone can help, I know it's just cosmetic, but the laptop feels broken every time I start up.

Thanks.

Harvey Deckard, Feb 10, 2020
  4. unable to see images of people displays or backgrounds of image's on the screen displays....

changing the background images

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you referring to desktop background image or lock screen image?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the background picture and check if it helps.

• In the search type as ‘Settings’ and click on it.
    • Select ‘Personalization’, under ‘Background’ option select as ‘Picture’.
    • Under ‘Choose your picture’ select any picture accordingly or you can browse the picture from your computer.

You may refer to the below link and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17144/windows-10-change-desktop-background

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

unable to see images of people displays or backgrounds of image's on the screen displays....

1. unable to see images of people displays or backgrounds of image's on the screen displays.... - Similar Threads - unable images displays

2. Image Shortcuts in OneDrive not displaying image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Image Shortcuts in OneDrive not displaying image: When creating a shortcut of a jpg file like "test.jpg" that exists in a local folder like c:\temp, then the shortcut shows the image as thumbnail a smaller image representing the original image. This is fine.When this "test.jpg" is copied to a OneDrive folder and a shortcut...
  3. Image Shortcuts in OneDrive not displaying image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Image Shortcuts in OneDrive not displaying image: When creating a shortcut of a jpg file like "test.jpg" that exists in a local folder like c:\temp, then the shortcut shows the image as thumbnail a smaller image representing the original image. This is fine.When this "test.jpg" is copied to a OneDrive folder and a shortcut...
  4. Image Shortcuts in OneDrive not displaying image

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Embed Image Not Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Embed Image Not Display: Hi Everyone. I'm having embedded image LOGO in autocad format error paintbrush image. It shows BLANK WHITE in windows 11. BUT it don't have problem in windows 10. Here is my case : Microsoft Support [Case #:1033304061] - paintbrush image error.They reply to revert back to...
  6. display of photo image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    display of photo image: I have catalogued my stamp collection on the Microsoft 10 operating system with the 365 upgrade.This involves capturing an image of each stamp. Most of the bmp files show the stamp image however a few of the bmp files simply show the photo symbol and not the image. Is there a...
  7. Background image not displaying behind tiles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background image not displaying behind tiles: Hi, so, I had a lovely photo for my background on my windows 10 laptop. After an update the image behind the tiles was still present, but became faded, like washed out. I was fine ish with this, although I would have preferred my nice bright image back, but then, a few...
  8. Background -> Picture: sees image files. Background -> Slideshow: does not see image files.

Background -> Picture: sees image files. Background -> Slideshow: does not see image files.: I have had problems with Background settings for a long time. Now it is worse than ever since the cummulative December update using Windows 10 Pro. I want to use slideshow picking random images from a random folder in a folder hierarchy like giving the computers Picture...
  9. Windows lock screen background images display incorrectly.

Windows lock screen background images display incorrectly.: Hello, i've set a folder with some wallpapers pictures and i've noticed that they are flipped \ mirrored when the slideshow starts. my windows 10 version is 1909 build 18363. i see some old post from around 2017 about this so you would think that this should be already...
  10. desktop background image will not display

desktop background image will not display: had windows 7. now have windows 10. the start menu shows small version of correct desktop image I have chosen (family picture) but on the desktop it is black background. I can change the desktop image and it will remain black, yet the start menu image WILL change. so why...