Windows 10: Unable to see interstitial (log in) page when attempting to connect to hotel wifi

Discus and support Unable to see interstitial (log in) page when attempting to connect to hotel wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This is an ongoing problem, and I know I am not the only one to suffer it. Since buying a new computer (Windows 10) I almost invariably fail to see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by StevenRusling, May 4, 2019.

1. Unable to see interstitial (log in) page when attempting to connect to hotel wifi

This is an ongoing problem, and I know I am not the only one to suffer it.

Since buying a new computer (Windows 10) I almost invariably fail to see the log in screen to enable me to use hotel wifi. This is in many different hotels in many different territories.

I have tried all the 'fixes' I have found online and in various forums, all to no avail. I have been unable to force the page to appear.

I know the issue is with this computer, because on other devices I see the page and can successfully log in.

There must be a fix for this that would benefit myself and all the others who are struggling with this issue.

:)

StevenRusling, May 4, 2019
  2. ViviUK Win User

connecting to hotel wifi

While on holiday in a hotel, my husband connected to hotel wifi on his windows 7 phone without a hitch. I was unable to connect on my windows10 phone. It kept asking me to sign in with user name and password, which of course I could not do. (I had correctly
    entered the passcode). It also suggested I go to the router to connect, which again, I could not do in a hotel.

The previous week we had stayed in a holiday let, and I was able to sign into their wifi ok.

can someone tell me why my w10 phone would not connect in the hotel?

ViviUK, May 4, 2019
  3. Wont connect to hotel wifi

Hi Marric,

It is possible that the hotel has set up a different type of security for the authentication of their WiFi. We advise that you contact the IT administrator of the hotel.

For the meantime, you may refer to the steps provided in this
    article
    to troubleshoot network connection issues in Windows 10. Also, make sure that your Operating System is up to date.

Let us know the outcome and if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Stephanie Sal, May 4, 2019
  4. Unable to see interstitial (log in) page when attempting to connect to hotel wifi

WIFI not working in Hotel Network

Hi,

I am using Windows 10 (Lenovo U310 touch) and I have some issues with WIFI.

My laptop WIFI not working properly in Hotel WIFI network. When switch on the WIFI it will show the hotel WIFI in the WIFI networks in my laptop. There is no issue in connecting to the network, after the connection it will redirect to the WIFI login page
    and it will show connected successfully message. But the speed is like below 10 Kbps. I think its not an issue with the WIFI network in hotel because my Phone WIFI works fine in the hotel also there is no restriction in number of devices. Nevertheless, I
    tried to connect my laptop to phones 3G WIFI hotspot and it works fine. therefore the problem is only with Hotel Network.

Is there any way to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Beny

BenyFrancis, May 4, 2019
Thema:

Unable to see interstitial (log in) page when attempting to connect to hotel wifi

1. Unable to see interstitial (log in) page when attempting to connect to hotel wifi - Similar Threads - Unable interstitial log

2. Microsoft Blocking Hotel Wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Blocking Hotel Wifi: HelloI had a curious situation earlier this week when connected to a hotel wi-fi from my Windows 10 Dell XPS-13 laptop.The hotel wi-fi is one of those that you connect initially via a subscription page in a browser in my case Edge. The hotel is in the UK and the wi-fi...
  3. Microsoft Blocking Hotel Wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Blocking Hotel Wifi: HelloI had a curious situation earlier this week when connected to a hotel wi-fi from my Windows 10 Dell XPS-13 laptop.The hotel wi-fi is one of those that you connect initially via a subscription page in a browser in my case Edge. The hotel is in the UK and the wi-fi...
  4. Microsoft Blocking Hotel Wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Unable to see or connect to my modem but able to see other wifi connections in list

Unable to see or connect to my modem but able to see other wifi connections in list: For some reason as of recently, when I turned on my PC I wasn't able to connect to the wifi. My computer is too far from the modem or range extender for an Ethernet cable so wifi is my only option. I noticed my phone was still connected to the wifi, without trouble. I also...
  6. Hotel wifi sign in issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hotel wifi sign in issue: I just checked into my hotel in Doha and my personal laptop (windows 10 pro) connects to the hotel wifi but doesn’t bring up the sign in page, it just says “no internet, secured”. I disconnected my nord VPN in case it was causing the problem, but it persists. My other (work)...
  7. Windows 10 freezes when attempting to connect to WiFi

Windows 10 freezes when attempting to connect to WiFi: Hi all. Windows 10 slows down considerably / almost freezes when I try to connect to WiFi via my wifi-adapter. Everything was fine yesterday. I forced shut-down my PC late at night, by holding down the power button (which I do often), but when I woke up today, Windows 10...
  8. Problem to connect to hotel wifi

Problem to connect to hotel wifi: I have been having problems with public wifi on my laptop running windows 10. If I try to connect to some wifi (ususally in hotels requiring a login/password) browser opens msftconnecttest/redirect but fails to connect. I tried to switched off all firewalls and antivirus...
  9. Hotel Wifi

Hotel Wifi: I've stayed at this hotel before twice and the wifi connection was just fine and Im here again and now there is a problem. I asked the front desk if anyone else was having problems they said no. I tried trouble shooting and doing some other suggestions involving the command...
  10. Can't connect to wifi ONLY when logged in

Can't connect to wifi ONLY when logged in: This appears to just be a problem with Windows 1903, but I don't have many other computers to test it with. I'm getting this error on a Dell Precision 3520 and 3540. The 3520 has a Qualcomm QCA61x4A wifi card, and 3540 has Intel AC 9560. When logged into Windows, if I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer wont connect to hotel interstitial