Windows 10: Unable to see messages of Postbox file: #PB#Unsent Messages

Discus and support Unable to see messages of Postbox file: #PB#Unsent Messages in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Postbox (7.0.8) - Windows 10 (64 bit) - Desktop PC In windows explorer (Appdata>Roaming>PostboxApp>Profiles>xyz.default>Mail>LocalFolders), I can see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jellyroll, Nov 1, 2019.

1. jellyroll Win User

Unable to see messages of Postbox file: #PB#Unsent Messages

Postbox (7.0.8) - Windows 10 (64 bit) - Desktop PC

In windows explorer (Appdata>Roaming>PostboxApp>Profiles>xyz.default>Mail>LocalFolders), I can see a file named as #PB#Unsent Messages with size of 1.6gb. However, there is no corresponding file or folder with the same name when I look in the Postbox programme.

Unable to see messages of Postbox file: #PB#Unsent Messages [​IMG]

I copied the above file from explorer and imported into Postbox but no messages show up. I have also tried to repair the file within Postbox through its Properties but still nothing shows up from this 1.6gb file.

I have used many email addresses in the past belonging to POP and IMAP and am curious to find which old email messages this huge file contains. Grateful for any input as to how to see whats in the file.

:)

jellyroll, Nov 1, 2019

2. On Nokia 5230 email working but in settings it says there is not postbox?

From the "front" of the phone I did the email setup and it is working. Now I want to define how many messages to store on the phone. But in the settings it says that no postbox is defined. In the email app it lists a postbox for my account. What's up?

flybye88---01, Nov 1, 2019
  3. bogmali Win User
    Private Message Notifications

Not a bad feature suggestion as it saves you time getting to the gist of the message. EVGA, Anandtech, and OCN has the feature on their site.

bogmali, Nov 1, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Unable to scroll a long message in WhatsApp while typing

Ok, I just updated whatsapp but it's still the same, unable to scroll the message.
    I'm not sure how to "clear the cache", I don't think it would help either.
    My mom has never been able to scroll in a long message that she's typing.
    It's just that you CAN scroll a message on android and it just does not work on a windows phone somehow.

P4-630, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Unable to see messages of Postbox file: #PB#Unsent Messages - Similar Threads - Unable messages Postbox

2. Messages Collapsing to subject line. Can no longer see message Preview.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Messages Collapsing to subject line. Can no longer see message Preview.: why is this happening and how do i fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/messages-collapsing-to-subject-line-can-no-longer/4bb01f7b-1580-4d97-ad43-efc8eeca6d64
  3. Messages Collapsing to subject line. Can no longer see message Preview.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Messages Collapsing to subject line. Can no longer see message Preview.: why is this happening and how do i fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/messages-collapsing-to-subject-line-can-no-longer/4bb01f7b-1580-4d97-ad43-efc8eeca6d64
  4. Why I can't see my messages ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can't see my messages ?: I cant see my messages https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-see-my-messages/d4342026-1e23-4b6b-9d6c-055914cb104f
  5. Why I can't see my messages ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I can't see my messages ?: I cant see my messages https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-see-my-messages/d4342026-1e23-4b6b-9d6c-055914cb104f
  6. I see Camera Upload Message, is it a Virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I see Camera Upload Message, is it a Virus?: [ATTACH] How do I stop a possible virus? Win 10. Everything we plug an external drive into any USB port a popup shows asking to upload pictures, etc. it says "keep your memories safe", Top left says camera update. This is nothing I have seen before, and does not show up on...
  7. Error message unable to solve

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error message unable to solve: I have accidentally changed my msconfig settings....and also changed my number of processors to 8..... After which on pressing restart i wasn't able to open into my windows homescreen .... It also gave me a...
  8. Bad DNS key --message text in message file for Application

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bad DNS key --message text in message file for Application: After trying to save a lost cluster on a damaged hard drive, I get the following error on my good hard drive c: whenever I execute a DIR command in the CMD window: "The system cannot find message text for message number 0x235f in the message file for Application." The...
  9. If you see this message more than once, ...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    If you see this message more than once, ...: For the last week or so, I've got this three or four times. [img] So this morning I went through the exercise to no avail. I just got it again. Anyone else getting it? Got any suggestions? I do appreciate y'alls time. Thank you 126957
  10. Unable to save a file. Error message: there are no more files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to save a file. Error message: there are no more files: I have an older Asus laptop running Windows 10 64 bit....I get an error message "there are not more files" when attemting to save a file from Open Office, Photoshop, or e-mail attachments....I can save from Microsoft word and Excel.... ***Changed title from error message...