Windows 10: Unable To See My Files/Folders when using 'Save As'

Discus and support Unable To See My Files/Folders when using 'Save As' in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Not sure how this happened or why it started happening, I assumed these type of bugs were worked out a long time ago lol. I can save using the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tahjiri, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Tahjiri Win User

Unable To See My Files/Folders when using 'Save As'

Not sure how this happened or why it started happening, I assumed these type of bugs were worked out a long time ago lol.

I can save using the directory..But what's the point of a Graphical User Interface if I can't just navigate..graphically? Unable To See My Files/Folders when using 'Save As' c39dd999-7c2a-4e01-b1a5-6938cc588571?upload=true.png

:)

Tahjiri, Nov 12, 2019

2. Saving a file to a folder

Hi Dean,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you

It would be grateful if you could provide us few questions answer to understand the issue better and to provide you better assistance.

• How are you accessing emails through web browser or through a mail client (mail app, outlook 2010/2013)?

• Are you trying to save the email attached file? Please elaborate.
    If you are using Outlook email, let’s try simple steps and check if it helps. Try the below steps provided.

Step 1.

If you want to save only the attached file from the email, try the below step.

• Right click on the attached file and click on Save as.

• Now select a folder location where you want to save the attached file.
    Step 2.

If you want to save the file along with the email try the below steps provided.

• Open the mail you want to save and click on File on the top of the right side.

• Click on Save As and select a folder location where you want to save the email.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 12, 2019
  3. Saving a file to a folder

Hello,

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm opening up an attachment from a google account. When I right click I don't have the 'save as' option also I did not have that option when I checked the 'file' either...

Please advise.

Thank you,

DeanHadzikostas, Nov 12, 2019
  4. Unable To See My Files/Folders when using 'Save As'

help! how to have permision to save file in folder?

help! how to have permision to save file in folder?

im trying to save a file to a folder located in program folder. but it says i do not have permision..... contact admin...... but i am the amdin of this computer! and it is the only account in this comp!

plzz help quick!!!!

nevermind.... got it.

HiddenStupid, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

Unable To See My Files/Folders when using 'Save As'

1. Unable To See My Files/Folders when using 'Save As' - Similar Threads - Unable Files Folders

2. How to see all files when saving?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to see all files when saving?: When I save a file I want to see all the file like they normally appear in the folder I'm saving to. By default, Windows hides all the files that are a different type than what you're saving - this is annoying and confusing. How do I see everything in the folder I'm saving...
  3. How to see all files when saving?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to see all files when saving?: When I save a file I want to see all the file like they normally appear in the folder I'm saving to. By default, Windows hides all the files that are a different type than what you're saving - this is annoying and confusing. How do I see everything in the folder I'm saving...
  4. When in Save As interface I cannot see any of my files/folders.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When in Save As interface I cannot see any of my files/folders.: When I am in the Save As interface on all programs I cannot see any of my files/folders. For example when saving a photo from google. Though when I look through File Explorer all my files are there? Is there any fix because its getting really annoying having to move a file to...
  5. When in Save As interface I cannot see any of my files/folders.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When in Save As interface I cannot see any of my files/folders.: When I am in the Save As interface on all programs I cannot see any of my files/folders. For example when saving a photo from google. Though when I look through File Explorer all my files are there? Is there any fix because its getting really annoying having to move a file to...
  6. When in Save As interface I cannot see any of my files/folders.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Folder destination when using "Save As"

Folder destination when using "Save As": When you used "Save As", the destination folder could be selected at will. Now, the idiots at Microsoft think everything in the world must be saved at "This PC", Documents. Does anyone know if this can be fixed so files can be saved in a specified NOT specific folder of...
  8. Suddenly unable to save files into Documents folder

Suddenly unable to save files into Documents folder: Recently, some of the applications on my computer are unable to save files to folders in the Documents directory. It started with Notepad and Paint. Now I can't create and save in Paint 3D either. I was successfully using the Snipping Tool to copy and save images from those...
  9. Unable to see Folder details in OneDrive using Chrome

Unable to see Folder details in OneDrive using Chrome: How do I determine how much information I have stored in a folder and its sub folders? I have windows 365 and offline storage in OneDrive. I am accessing Onedrive through the 'view online' option through the web. I want to work out how much space I am using for photos,...
  10. Unable To See Folders When Clicking On Save As Option In Word Application.

Unable To See Folders When Clicking On Save As Option In Word Application.: Suddenly, when I do "save as", there is no list of folders to choose from to save to> What happened? How do I fix this? ***Edited Original Title From: "save as" in Word***...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to see the menu bar in the save as folder