Windows 10: Unable to see my kid's gamertag profile in privacy & safety

Discus and support Unable to see my kid's gamertag profile in privacy & safety in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I'm on this page.. https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings?rtc=1&wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=main%3aprivacytab My kid is part of my microsoft family,... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Grokthorn, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Grokthorn Win User

Unable to see my kid's gamertag profile in privacy & safety

Grokthorn, Apr 19, 2020

2. profile/gamertag

Hi Fiona,

The email address that you used to create your child's Xbox Live account should be the same as the email address that you will use to log in on Windows 10. Once you are logged in to the same email address, it will show the same Xbox Profile, gamerscore and
    achievements.

To better assist you with your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Is there an email address attached to your child's account on the Xbox 360?
    • Did you create a new Microsoft Account or email address for the Child account online?

If the child account on Xbox 360 is not attached to an email address, follow the steps on this

link
    to connect an offline profile to a Microsoft Account and join Xbox Live.

If it is already connected to an email address in your Xbox 360, you can go to this

link
    and follow the steps to change the email.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Apr 19, 2020
  3. Unable to block youtube using family safety

Hi,

Thank you for updating with the status of the issue and apologies for the delay in responding.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Family Safety settings.

• Web filtering is not setup correctly.
    Remove and try to re-add the site in the block list and check.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if you have setup web filtering correctly or not.

How do I prevent my child from seeing certain websites or chatting online?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...afety-child-kid-protect-filter-sites-chat-faq

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to refresh Family Safety filter and check if it helps.

How do I refresh the Family Safety Filter?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/family-safety-filter-faq

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Apr 19, 2020
  4. Unable to see my kid's gamertag profile in privacy & safety

profile/gamertag

Hi, I hope someone can help!!!

I made my child a profile on the xbox 360, but it wouldn't let me log it in to xbox live, as a result they couldn't get a gamertag to play with friends on xbox live.

I then got minecraft for windows 10 and logged my child in to that, using the exact same details of the profile, and it gave them a gamertag, but my child now has a separate profile and gamertag does anyone know how I can link/join the two, so that all the
    information is in the one place as it's a little confusing for them.

They have achievements saved in their profile that don't show up on xbox live as it's not linked with their gamertag, and the mincraft achievements don't show up on their profile. I must admit I'm confused as well, I don't understand how using the exact
    same information (email, name, age and so on) gave them two totally separate profile/gamertags.

FionaDoherty, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

Unable to see my kid's gamertag profile in privacy & safety

1. Unable to see my kid's gamertag profile in privacy & safety - Similar Threads - Unable kid's gamertag

2. Unable to Log Out of Kids' Profile and Into Admin. Profile

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to Log Out of Kids' Profile and Into Admin. Profile: I have somehow managed to conflate two profiles and am unable to log in to the administrator profile on my Yoga laptop. I've been using this profile for years, but now that I'm trying to set up Microsoft Family Safety, I NEED to log into this profile, and I can't. Every time...
  3. Unable to Log Out of Kids' Profile and Into Admin. Profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Log Out of Kids' Profile and Into Admin. Profile: I have somehow managed to conflate two profiles and am unable to log in to the administrator profile on my Yoga laptop. I've been using this profile for years, but now that I'm trying to set up Microsoft Family Safety, I NEED to log into this profile, and I can't. Every time...
  4. Unable to Log Out of Kids' Profile and Into Admin. Profile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. unable to remove a kid from the Family Safety

unable to remove a kid from the Family Safety: Hi,by a coincidence I have entered two different e-mail accounts for the Family Safety for my kid.unfortunately I cannot remove the wrong one.I log in for the Microsoft Family Safety choose the kid I want to removebut at the end it says only the person that invited the kid...
  6. unable to remove a kid from the Family Safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to remove a kid from the Family Safety: Hi,by a coincidence I have entered two different e-mail accounts for the Family Safety for my kid.unfortunately I cannot remove the wrong one.I log in for the Microsoft Family Safety choose the kid I want to removebut at the end it says only the person that invited the kid...
  7. unable to remove a kid from the Family Safety

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Unable to access the Privacy & online safety settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to access the Privacy & online safety settings.: I recently migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account. When I did, I became unable to play online. This issue appears to be caused by my account having playing online turned off in the xbox settings. However, I am incapable of turning it on, because when I try to open...
  9. Privacy and online safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privacy and online safety: I downloaded Sea of Thieves some days ago and something that i always loved to do is talking with other players with the speaker, i don't know why but when i try to speak to them they can't hear me and i can't hear them, but instead my crewmates can hear me on the game. I was...
  10. Kids safety

Kids safety: Hello I was wondering if there is an easy way to set up a surface pro as a kid friendly tablet? For example my son will be online learning and I want him to be able to log into the surface pro log into the websites only allowed for his class online and nothing else. How do...