Windows 10: unable to see or access NAS after windows 10 update

Discus and support unable to see or access NAS after windows 10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; unable to see or access NAS after windows 10 update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobertPichler, Sep 23, 2018.

1. unable to see or access NAS after windows 10 update

unable to see or access NAS after windows 10 update

:)

RobertPichler, Sep 23, 2018
  2. Gino Des Win User

Windows 10 & NAS Box

Hi Peter,

A few possible reasons can cause this issue. To help us identify the cause of this problem, we would like to know the following information:

• How is your NAS box connected to your computer? (Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or USB)
    • Are you using a program provided by the manufacturer of your NAS box to access it?
    • Do you receive any error messages when accessing your NAS box? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the solution provided by omiklik (Most Helpful Reply)
    in the following thread: Unable to see NAS drive on Network - Win 10 PC.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue, and we will be glad to assist you further.

Gino Des, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 23, 2018
  4. unable to see or access NAS after windows 10 update

Windows 10 - NAS Drive

Hi,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

We need more information to help you better.

• Is the system connected to domain network?

• Have you updated the network drivers in your computer?
    Reference: Meanwhile, I suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by the
    Smithhead9 on May 7, 2015 and check if it helps.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...echnical/2e7dd6fb-5dd9-49f1-a46f-915a174432b9

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

unable to see or access NAS after windows 10 update

1. unable to see or access NAS after windows 10 update - Similar Threads - unable access NAS

2. Windows Security unable to access NAS on SOHO LAN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security unable to access NAS on SOHO LAN: Hello,I have tried EVERYTHING I can find on the Error code search. I have spent in excess of 40hrs on this including with the NAS mftr ASUS, elevated Support and conclusion 'it is a Windows problem'.So, with all due respect and grateful of anyone who is prepared to 'dig deep'...
  3. Cannot access NAS after resetting windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot access NAS after resetting windows 10: Ok. Driving me mad. Linkstation attached via ethernet to network. Static IP 192.168.0.2 Can access via other devices on network. NAS software can 'see' the device and confirms the IP address. I can access 192.168.0.2 through browser. Windows saw the device fine until I...
  4. can't access any NAS drives after windows update

can't access any NAS drives after windows update: I get the message "A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated." I can access the drives fine from my macmini, macbook pro, raspbery pis, my samsung s8 and my old laptop not updated for a while But not from my main PC...
  5. Unable to access NAS drives after v2004 update

Unable to access NAS drives after v2004 update: Hi, I have 2Win 10 Pro machines and 2 WD MyCloudEX2Ultra NAS drives all connected by Ethernet cables, I can access the drives, but as soon as I try to copy files to/from the drives the connection keeps dropping out, the drives are not mapped I am using Network Addressing e.g....
  6. Unable to access NAS from Windows 10 PC

Unable to access NAS from Windows 10 PC: Hi, I have a Synology DS218J on SMB. I have been able to access it via Windows Explorer with \\hostname just fine, but since a few days ago it no longer works. I get the following error message when I try to access a mapped drive within the NAS [ATTACH] I get the following...
  7. Unable to connect to NAS drive after installing Windows updates

Unable to connect to NAS drive after installing Windows updates: Microsoft has desabled the protocolo SMB1 for my Buffalo LS220D, and I don´t know how to enable protocol SMB2 needed to work with that LS ***Original title: No connection to my Buffalo LS220D after last Windods 10 Update***...
  8. Unable to access NAS (WD Mycloud)

Unable to access NAS (WD Mycloud): I recently acquired and installed a WD Mycloud for the purpose of backing up all my computers, including my company's notebook. I cannot get the company notebook (Win 10 Enterprise) to see the Mycloud device. It does see all the other devices on my home network. All my other...
  9. Win 10 not seeing NAS

Win 10 not seeing NAS: Hello Looking for some assistance, thought myself fairly intelligent *092 but this is stumping me. Have a couple of Laptops running Win 7 (lovely software) and one running this muck called win 10. I have a Seagate NAS drive on my network that all other laptops are mapped...
  10. Can see NAS but cannot access it or mapped shares after recent update

Can see NAS but cannot access it or mapped shares after recent update: My laptop ran a monster update for windows 10 a few days ago and since then I have not been able to connect to my Buffalo Linkstation on my wireless network. I connected to it just fine before and could connect on another laptop the other day that had not yet run the update....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 unable to see nas

2. unable to see nas in windows 10

3. Unable to see NAS drive after update

4. unable to see nas on network after install kaspersky,
  5. buffalo nas ls-glf49 unable to view shares,
  6. win 10 1903 unable to see nas,
  7. cant access buffalo nas windows 10 1903,
  8. windows 10 1903 not seeing nas,
  9. Unable to see the drives in home network with MyCloud Mirror devices attached,
  10. access nas after win 10 update