Windows 10: Unable to see Windows 10 Activity History on cloud

Discus and support Unable to see Windows 10 Activity History on cloud in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have gone by the manuals, allowed Microsoft to store my activity history on cloud for 30 days in the Privacy Setting but still I am not seeing the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NandaPS, Oct 1, 2019.

1. NandaPS Win User

Unable to see Windows 10 Activity History on cloud

I have gone by the manuals, allowed Microsoft to store my activity history on cloud for 30 days in the Privacy Setting but still I am not seeing the activity history on the cloud. It has been several months since the setting was set.

:)

NandaPS, Oct 1, 2019
  2. rocaw Win User

cloud history

Hi LeoRoach,

Before I can suggest any troubleshooting steps, can you please clarify what do you mean when you said clearing the cloud history? Are you pertaining to the browsing history of the web browser that you’re using? Kindly explain further so that I can suggest
    the proper solution for your concern.

We’ll wait for your response.

Bob

rocaw, Oct 1, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 1, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

dalchina, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Unable to see Windows 10 Activity History on cloud - Similar Threads - Unable Activity History

2. Activity History

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activity History: Just two general questions. I saw on a Youtube Video about first time set ups to turn off optional diagnostic data, turn off OneDrive, turn off personalized ads, etc. for your computer. Then the individual stated that you should deactivate activity history so your motherboard...
  3. Windows activity history

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows activity history: I would like to disable sending my activity history to Microsoft.From the Microsoft site:To stop sending the activity history for your work or school account to MicrosoftDo one of the following:In Windows 10, select Start , then select Settings > Privacy > Activity history.In...
  4. Windows activity history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows activity history: I would like to disable sending my activity history to Microsoft.From the Microsoft site:To stop sending the activity history for your work or school account to MicrosoftDo one of the following:In Windows 10, select Start , then select Settings > Privacy > Activity history.In...
  5. Windows activity history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Unable to clear timeline activity history - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to clear timeline activity history - Windows 10: When I point my cursor at the top of the screen I can remove some of the activities, all in fact for except for one day's activities which are darken and won't delete. Your advice on whats happing Thanks...
  7. Activity history

in Windows 10 Customization
    Activity history: I have activated all the options under activity history, however I cannot see any Microsoft word or excel documents that have been opened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activity-history/2bf4eb0e-f2ce-48e5-a604-e3672dc1872b
  8. Unable to view Activity History in Privacy, window crashes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to view Activity History in Privacy, window crashes: So I am worried, first I see windows credentials that are all third party saved onto the computer, then I double check the Privacy settings(they tend to turn themselves back on) and in the activity history at the top it says "Some services are hidden or managed by your...
  9. My history is being saved in the cloud

in Windows 10 Support
    My history is being saved in the cloud: Hi folks, I've just performed a clean install in accordance with the excellent tutorials here. When I checked my favourites my bookmarks were all there. I assume Microsoft saves my bookmarks and synchs them in when I connect to my Microsoft account, which I don't have a...
  10. Clear Activity History in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Clear Activity History in Windows 10: How to: Clear Activity History from Cloud in Windows 10 How to Clear Your Activity History from Cloud in Windows 10 Starting with let you pick up where you left off. Your collected activity history allows you to jump back into what you were doing with apps, docs, or...