Windows 10: Unable to Select Automatic Updates Windows 10

Discus and support Unable to Select Automatic Updates Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am one of many Win 10 users who are suffering from an inability to select automatic updates and have not received the 1809 update. When is Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mike and JillBetts, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Unable to Select Automatic Updates Windows 10

I am one of many Win 10 users who are suffering from an inability to select automatic updates and have not received the 1809 update. When is Microsoft issuing a fix for all of us?

:)

Mike and JillBetts, Nov 18, 2018

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Nov 18, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Microsoft to push automatic Windows 10 upgrades in 2016

"Microsoft has announced that Windows 10 will be automatically rolled out next year to all users of its older operating systems who have selected to receive updates.

Until now, users of Windows 7 and 8 have needed to register to upgrade to Windows 10. But that's about to change: soon the OS will be listed as an 'Optional Update' and -- from 2016 -- a 'recommended' update that will automatically install itself, if users have opted to receive updates in that way.*Shadedshun :shadedshu:

You can opt out of automatic updates to avoid this, but Microsoftsays that "we strongly discourage this in today’s connected world because of the constant risk of internet threats". You can also change your Windows Update settings to install critical updates but not recommended ones. Although it's still going to be possible to avoid installation, Microsoft seems quite determined for everyone to be using Windows 10 in near future.

The roll-out of reserved updates was initially staggered but, according to Microsoft, now Windows "will automatically kick off the upgrade process once you have made a reservation".

As an intermediate stage, Microsoft says that it will "soon" publish Windows 10 as an optional update, not installed by default, but accessible to all users.
    "

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive...rade-to-be-rolled-out-automatically-next-year

P4-630, Nov 18, 2018
  4. bigscale Win User

Unable to Select Automatic Updates Windows 10

windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

Unable to Select Automatic Updates Windows 10

1. Unable to Select Automatic Updates Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable Select Automatic

2. Unable to Update windows 10 automatically and also manually

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Update windows 10 automatically and also manually: After Download the update and restarting the pc its showing we are unable to finish installing the updateUpdate name --- feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2Tried ways - - Downloaded windows 10 update assistant its also giving error - Couldnt download windows 10 please...
  3. Unable to Update windows 10 automatically and also manually

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Update windows 10 automatically and also manually: After Download the update and restarting the pc its showing we are unable to finish installing the updateUpdate name --- feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2Tried ways - - Downloaded windows 10 update assistant its also giving error - Couldnt download windows 10 please...
  4. Unable to Update windows 10 automatically and also manually

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unable to select edition on windows 10

Unable to select edition on windows 10: Unable to select edition of windows 10 during installation.please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-select-edition-on-windows-10/fa049fe8-d3fe-494c-ad97-9a458b01f786
  6. Unable to select edition on windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to select edition on windows 10: Unable to select edition of windows 10 during the installation.please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-select-edition-on-windows-10/d0d2b2da-aeb9-4021-bf79-23e1cf7057d9
  7. Unable to Update Windows via Automatic Update

Unable to Update Windows via Automatic Update: Hi, I am not able to update my Windows 10 Pro since the last version 1809. I can recall that the update was working before. I have tried to use Troubleshoot but it couldn't fix the issue. I have also downloaded and ran Windows 10 Update Assistant but right after it...
  8. Windows 10 - Unable to select multiple files.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - Unable to select multiple files.: Hi all. Iam in an incredibly frustrating predicament. I have windows 10 installed - and I've only had this issue after I installed windows 10 (for some reason it was never with windows 7 I had before) On occasions (at random) my PC decides not to allow me to select multiple...
  9. Windows 10 - Unable to select multiple files.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - Unable to select multiple files.: Hi all. Iam in an incredibly frustrating predicament. I have windows 10 installed - and I've only had this issue after I installed windows 10 for some reason it was never with windows 7 I had before On occasions at random my PC decides not to allow me to select multiple...
  10. Selective updates for Windows 10

Selective updates for Windows 10: This evening a popup has popped up a few times saying that shortly ( ~ 15 minutes) it will update Windows, or I can choose to do it now or wait longer. So I answer OK, expecting it to proceed as described. Nothing happens and in another hour or so it comes back again with the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. select automatic updates

2. not able to select automatic updates