Windows 10: Unable to select edition on windows 10

Discus and support Unable to select edition on windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Unable to select edition of windows 10 during the installation.please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TayyabNawaz1, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Unable to select edition on windows 10

Unable to select edition of windows 10 during the installation.please help me

:)

TayyabNawaz1, Oct 23, 2020
  2. Tenforo Active Member

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Tenforo, Oct 23, 2020
  3. Tenforo Active Member

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Tenforo, Oct 23, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User
    Windows 10 pro edition

Hello Raed,

For us to better assist you with your concern about upgrading to Windows 10 pro edition and how to roll back to Windows 7, we would like to know some additional information first:

• Did you get any error messages or error codes?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To help you on upgrading your Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, we suggest that you check this

article
    for information and troubleshooting steps.

You can follow the steps provided below to be able to downgrade to Windows 7:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Update & security.
    • Click Recovery tab.
    • Look for the option to "Go back to Windows 7/8", and click on "Get Started" to begin the process.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

Unable to select edition on windows 10

1. Unable to select edition on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable select edition

2. Unable to select windows version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to select windows version: I recently purchased a new laptop and tried clean installation of windows 10 but it doesn't show any option to choose the version of windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-select-windows-version/ca2c8c9b-3be6-44e4-a5d3-f74459742830
  3. Unable to edit Windows 10 permissions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to edit Windows 10 permissions: Since a recent Windows 10 update, I am unable to edit my music library that I have been actively working on daily for years. I receive the follwoing message when I close the app "Unable to save the Library database: Access is denied....
  4. Unable to select edition on windows 10

Unable to select edition on windows 10: Unable to select edition of windows 10 during installation.please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-select-edition-on-windows-10/fa049fe8-d3fe-494c-ad97-9a458b01f786
  5. Unable to login to minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login to minecraft windows 10 edition: I cannot login to Minecraft windows 10 edition this is the windows 10 edition, i typed it twice so you idiots at microsoft can hopefully understand. my Java edition is fine dont **** touch it. Just give us a login option for the windows 10 edition on the main menu that...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Unable to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Unable to download: Hello There, I have Minecraft Windows 10 Edition since 2018 and it always work fine. I decided to join the Insider hub and check the RTX option. However the beta work fine at the beginning however the RTX option was not viable so i decide to remove the game and once the...
  7. Windows 10 - Unable to select multiple files.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - Unable to select multiple files.: Hi all. Iam in an incredibly frustrating predicament. I have windows 10 installed - and I've only had this issue after I installed windows 10 (for some reason it was never with windows 7 I had before) On occasions (at random) my PC decides not to allow me to select multiple...
  8. Windows 10 - Unable to select multiple files.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - Unable to select multiple files.: Hi all. Iam in an incredibly frustrating predicament. I have windows 10 installed - and I've only had this issue after I installed windows 10 for some reason it was never with windows 7 I had before On occasions at random my PC decides not to allow me to select multiple...
  9. Unable to Select Automatic Updates Windows 10

Unable to Select Automatic Updates Windows 10: I am one of many Win 10 users who are suffering from an inability to select automatic updates and have not received the 1809 update. When is Microsoft issuing a fix for all of us?...
  10. Unable to reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Hello, A friend recently told me to play mincraft again with him but on the Windows 10 edition because it was easier to manage multiplayer games. The fact is that I claimed the game the 21 of april 2018 and didn't fully made the installation. So now, I have a used gift...