Windows 10: Unable to Select Login using Space Key

Discus and support Unable to Select Login using Space Key in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; when switched on ......normally double tap space bar to get to pin number screen, this is not working, i have to click a microsoft tile to open ??... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MichelleKirk-Casey, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Unable to Select Login using Space Key

when switched on ......normally double tap space bar to get to pin number screen, this is not working, i have to click a microsoft tile to open ??

[Original Title: log in]

:)

MichelleKirk-Casey, Jun 2, 2020

2. Login changed by Candy crush, unable to login

Hi Abdul,

• Do you get any error message when you try to login?
    • Did you try to login using Onscreen keyboard?

Initially, try to login your system using Onscreen keyboard and check if this helps.

On your login screen, click on Ease of access (bottom right corner of the screen) and select
    Onscreen keyboard.

Type your password and check if you are able to access.

Also, make sure NumLock key is not turned OFF on your keyboard.

If you still unable to login, then try with the below steps.

• Restart your PC. When you reach the sign-in screen, hold the
      Shift key and select the Power button, and then select
      Restart.

• After your PC restarts, select
      Troubleshoot > Advanced options > System Restore.

• Select the restore point created prior to this problem and follow the on-screen instructions to restore your PC to earlier point of time.

• Now try to boot your PC into normal mode and see if it works.

Kindly let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 2, 2020
  3. UserTen Win User
    Unable to Use Unallocated Space to Extend Partition

Okay...thanks. Will look at it tomorrow. FYI, I figured out how to get that unformatted G partition back into D.

In Disk Management, I right clicked G and selected "Delete Volume." That rendered the partition as unallocated. I was then able to extend D with that space.

Thanks again for all of the help!

Unable to Select Login using Space Key [​IMG]

UserTen, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Unable to Select Login using Space Key

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Unable to Select Login using Space Key

1. Unable to Select Login using Space Key - Similar Threads - Unable Select Login

2. using keys on selection menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    using keys on selection menu: i use phone link in windows 10 when making a call sometimes you have to make a selection with typing a key : 1 for english 2 for dutch ..these key strokes from windows are possible to type but not accepted by listener is there a setting for this or is this not possible ?Guy...
  3. using keys on selection menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    using keys on selection menu: i use phone link in windows 10 when making a call sometimes you have to make a selection with typing a key : 1 for english 2 for dutch ..these key strokes from windows are possible to type but not accepted by listener is there a setting for this or is this not possible ?Guy...
  4. unable to use the ‘automatic login’ facility

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    unable to use the ‘automatic login’ facility: Hey, I work with Trimac Piping Solutions. I am unable to use the ‘automatic login’ facility while using the new Microsoft account. I really wish I don’t have to type the password every time to login into Windows 10....
  5. Unable to use keys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to use keys: I'm trying to use my keys but there is a beeping noise and coming from all of them and they're all being unresponsive. I am only able to use my mouse. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-use-keys/9548b85e-4c89-42c7-bbec-1b6aee153137
  6. Unable to login using Windows Hello!

Unable to login using Windows Hello!: Hi, When I purchased my HP Z Book Studio G5, I was able to login using either my fingerprint or my face. But after sometime, I think after some Windows update both features stopped working soWindows Hello Face or Windows Hello Fingerprint does not show up anymore during...
  7. Login problem - unable to select another user

Login problem - unable to select another user: I discovered a problem with login - only one user always comes up to login and no other user is displayed new or existing. I have tried many things and unable to figure it out. One suggestion was based on using lusrmgr but on my pc it get an error saying this may not be...
  8. Unable to select which input device to use

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to select which input device to use: Previously my PC gave me a window that I used to select which auxiliary input device to use. However it stopped showing this window. I cannot select either external speakers or headphones to use, and also the size small, medium or large...
  9. unable to key in "<" and ">" at login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    unable to key in "<" and ">" at login screen: I have found this issue when I switched my keyboard for "English (United States)" at language bar. When I switch to "US English Table for IBM Arabic 238_L" I am unable to type "<" and ">" characters. This is an issue because I need these 2 keys for my password at login...
  10. unable to select use battery power with slideshows

in Windows 10 Support
    unable to select use battery power with slideshows: hi there im going to keep this short so here is what happened i got a wallpaper dump i set it as slideshow the next day(today) i notice it does not change when not plugged in i say to my self hmm i think i enabled battery wallpapers. i go to check the settings it...