Windows 10: Unable to send and receive mails using Windows Live mail 2012

Discus and support Unable to send and receive mails using Windows Live mail 2012 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After the windows update, unable to send and receive mails using Windows Live mail 2012.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TonyPerna, Sep 10, 2020.

1. TonyPerna Win User

Unable to send and receive mails using Windows Live mail 2012

After the windows update, unable to send and receive mails using Windows Live mail 2012.

:)

TonyPerna, Sep 10, 2020

2. Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Charliedog, Sep 10, 2020
  3. Windows Live Mail will no longer send or receive emails

Since the last automatic update of my Windows 10, my Windows Live Mail no longer works. I get this error message:

Unable to send or receive messages for the Comcast account. An unknown error has occurred.

Server: 'mail.comcast.net'
    Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800C013E
    Protocol: POP3
    Port: 995
    Secure(SSL): Yes

I am running Windows Version 2004 (OS Build 19401.450).

Any help much appreciated!

scooter60624, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Unable to send and receive mails using Windows Live mail 2012

Windows Live Mail 2012 Closes Right After Opening

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you regarding the Windows Live Mail 2012.

• Press Start button, type programs and Features.
    • Search for Windows Live Mail 2012. select Uninstall/Change.
    • Select Repair and follow the steps and check if it helps you.
    keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

Unable to send and receive mails using Windows Live mail 2012

1. Unable to send and receive mails using Windows Live mail 2012 - Similar Threads - Unable send receive

2. live mail can receive but not send

in Windows 10 Gaming
    live mail can receive but not send: live mail can receive but not send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-mail-can-receive-but-not-send/80d4cdaf-a41b-4870-83ed-a42b525f2d02
  3. live mail can receive but not send

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    live mail can receive but not send: live mail can receive but not send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-mail-can-receive-but-not-send/80d4cdaf-a41b-4870-83ed-a42b525f2d02
  4. live mail can receive but not send

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. windows live mail sending/received failure

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows live mail sending/received failure: Hi,Unable to send or receive messages for the Express sagar account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Server: 'mail.express.com' Windows Live Mail Error...
  6. windows live mail sending/received failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows live mail sending/received failure: Hi,Unable to send or receive messages for the Express sagar account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Server: 'mail.express.com' Windows Live Mail Error...
  7. windows live mail sending/received failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Can send but not receive mail in WindowsLive Mail 2012

Can send but not receive mail in WindowsLive Mail 2012: I receive and send emails using Windows Live Mail 2012. Those emails are first received at aol.com, then forwarded to my Windows Live Mail 2012 program. As of yesterday, I've been able to send outgoing emails, but no longer receive incoming emails. When I visit my account at...
  9. windows live mail is not able to receive or send mail

windows live mail is not able to receive or send mail: When I activate windows live mail, it is stuck at "Authorising" and eventually times out, and is not able to send or receive mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail-is-not-able-to-receive-or-send/cbaee829-42f0-4b8f-b7e3-da3df4c1cf62
  10. Live Mail 2012

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Live Mail 2012: since windows 10 updates send link greyed out try as I may I can not resolve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/live-mail-2012/47c464e1-f0b6-4024-8b75-a054bc6181cf