Windows 10: Unable to send attachments using Win10 mail.

Discus and support Unable to send attachments using Win10 mail. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Has the issue where mail cannot send attachments ever been resolved? I've looked through the various threads and have been unable to find the answer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bertman_928, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Unable to send attachments using Win10 mail.

Has the issue where mail cannot send attachments ever been resolved? I've looked through the various threads and have been unable to find the answer. Had been working for years.

:)

Bertman_928, Jun 8, 2020

2. Unable to send e mails with attachments using outlook

Hi Ernie,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you are not able to send email with attachments in Outlook.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

Are you trying to send mail using outlook.com or the mail app?

What is the size of the attachment you are trying to send?

If you are using mail app then I would suggest you to follow the below step,

Run the Windows App Troubleshooter

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If you send an email that exceeds the maximum email size limit of the recipient’s email provider then the mail with attachment will stay in the mailbox.

For outlook.com and Hotmail the maximum email size limit is (10MB per file attachment).For Microsoft Outlook it is 20 MB.

Reply us with more information to help you assist better.

Anup Karkal, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Unable to send messages with attachments on Windows 10 Mail.

Hi,

I apologize for the inconvenience. I understand that you are unable to send messages with attachments.

- When you say mail, are you referring to Mail app?

- Are you using any browser to access your mail account?

- What type of file is the attachment?

- What is the domain (@Outlook.com, @Yahoo.com, @gmail.com, etc..) of the person who is sending you an attachment?

If you are referring to Mail app, I suggest you to Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...790db/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Help us with more information to assist you further.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Unable to send attachments using Win10 mail.

Unable to send e mails with attachments using outlook

Original Title:Windows 10 and outlook

After downloading windows 10 I am unable to send e mails with attachments using outlook . I can send emails with no attachments but anyway mail,with an attachment just sits in my outbox

any solution ?

william ArthurRonald, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Unable to send attachments using Win10 mail.

1. Unable to send attachments using Win10 mail. - Similar Threads - Unable send attachments

2. Microsoft mail not sending attachments.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft mail not sending attachments.: MS mail fails to send attachments. My advice, fuggedaboudit and use gmail or anything else. Solution: Use another mail system and have a life. Why waste time trying to fix yet another MS fail when there are so many other fast and functional options. Clearly MS doesn't care,...
  3. Microsoft mail not sending attachments.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft mail not sending attachments.: MS mail fails to send attachments. My advice, fuggedaboudit and use gmail or anything else. Solution: Use another mail system and have a life. Why waste time trying to fix yet another MS fail when there are so many other fast and functional options. Clearly MS doesn't care,...
  4. Unable to send mail in WINDOWS MAIL using windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to send mail in WINDOWS MAIL using windows 11: This has been going on for about a week now. My windows mail does not send mail. I have to log onto my AOL to send mail or gmail. Do you know what is wrong. I even reset it and it still does not work properly.ThanksChristine...
  5. Unable to send mail in WINDOWS MAIL using windows 11

Unable to send mail in WINDOWS MAIL using windows 11: This has been going on for about a week now. My windows mail does not send mail. I have to log onto my AOL to send mail or gmail. Do you know what is wrong. I even reset it and it still does not work properly.ThanksChristine...
  6. Send photos as e-mail attachments.

Send photos as e-mail attachments.: Windows 10 Mail seems only to offer "insert" rather than "attach." With documents I still have the option to attach. What am I missing? Also, I try right-click Send To "mail recipient" and get a message telling me to "create an association in the Default Programs control...
  7. Send photos as e-mail attachments.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Send photos as e-mail attachments.: Windows 10 Mail seems only to offer "insert" rather than "attach." With documents I still have the option to attach. What am I missing? Also, I try right-click Send To "mail recipient" and get a message telling me to "create an association in the Default Programs control...
  8. Sending attachments in Mail for Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sending attachments in Mail for Windows 10: I find that sometimes I get bounceback "Server cannot deliver. Permanent error etc.It has been suggested that there may be a restriction on the size of the attachment. Any ideas?...
  9. sending attachments with e-mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sending attachments with e-mails: I think I hit a wrong button...somehow via being new to Windows 10 and a new computer. After I attach documents to an e-mail, I can not open the attachment to review it before sending, and when sent to a recipient, they can not open the attachment. Help....
  10. Issues while sending attachments using Mail app

Issues while sending attachments using Mail app: Just like in this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windowslive/forum/all/attachments/2908a724-3a64-431f-825b-0960974c8957 I have the same problem. I send emails but the attachments - that I KNOW are there - don't send. They are removed from the email, which is then...