Windows 10: Unable to Send Direct Message in Twitter

Discus and support Unable to Send Direct Message in Twitter in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Alright https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-send-direct-message-in-twitter/6b3c2f6e-7f21-4bd6-ade3-73c5e0a81be4 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Baderbatarfi555511298, Oct 21, 2022.

1. Unable to Send Direct Message in Twitter

Alright

:)

Baderbatarfi555511298, Oct 21, 2022
  2. Farha Sal Win User

Unable to send a message

Hi,

To assist you regarding your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did you receive any error code/message when you're trying to send SMS?
    • Please confirm the troubleshooting steps you did to solve the issue.

Looking forward to your response.

Farha Sal, Oct 21, 2022
  3. unable to send message

Hi !! I am not able to send sms ( message comes- Unable to Send sms). I am using Nokia E7 with Idea service provider. Whenever i try to put +919891030099 in sim message centre, but always another no. by default selected its +919825001002. I call service
    provider and they are unable to solve . I also format my mobile. But still the problem is same. Please suggest asap.

namanprateek, Oct 21, 2022
  4. Ian Sal Win User

Unable to Send Direct Message in Twitter

Lumia 1520 on ATT win 10 unable to send group message

Hi,

Let's get this resolved. We would suggest performing these steps:

• From the start screen, tap People app.
    • If necessary, touch the screen and slide right to display the together
      screen.
    • Scroll down to Groups, then select the group you want to send a message to.
    • Tap text.
    • Enter your message.
    • When finished, tap the Send icon.
    Note: If Group Text is enabled in Settings > Applications > Messaging > Group Text, the responses to a group will be sent as MMS message. Disable Group Text if you don't want the messages to be
    converted

Let us know how it works.

Regards.

Ian Sal, Oct 21, 2022
Thema:

Unable to Send Direct Message in Twitter

1. Unable to Send Direct Message in Twitter - Similar Threads - Unable Send Direct

2. Live Mail unable to send messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live Mail unable to send messages: I have Windows 7 on my desktop and use Windows Live Mail. I receive messages, but recently I have been unable to send messages. I get the following error message: The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'test' Server: 'promail.ptd.net' Windows Live Mail Error ID:...
  3. Live Mail unable to send messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live Mail unable to send messages: I have Windows 7 on my desktop and use Windows Live Mail. I receive messages, but recently I have been unable to send messages. I get the following error message: The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'test' Server: 'promail.ptd.net' Windows Live Mail Error ID:...
  4. Unable to Send Tweet in Twitter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Send Tweet in Twitter: Alright https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-send-tweet-in-twitter/c5763e6a-8522-4fca-8565-1f42cb71f9c6
  5. Unable to Send Tweet in Twitter

Unable to Send Tweet in Twitter: Alright https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-send-tweet-in-twitter/c5763e6a-8522-4fca-8565-1f42cb71f9c6
  6. Unable to Send Tweet in Twitter

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Unable to Send Direct Message in Twitter

Unable to Send Direct Message in Twitter: Alright https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-send-direct-message-in-twitter/6b3c2f6e-7f21-4bd6-ade3-73c5e0a81be4
  8. FOR **** DaveM121 **** I dont know how to send a direct message.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FOR **** DaveM121 **** I dont know how to send a direct message.: Hi Dave, you a tricky man to send a question too :So, my google is using up around 90% CPU and is slow. Im 52 and not got a clue. As you can see from my image, ive only got 2 tabs open in google for this screen shot. The google says 15,!! its went down to 12. I managed to...
  9. FOR **** DaveM121 **** I dont know how to send a direct message.

FOR **** DaveM121 **** I dont know how to send a direct message.: Hi Dave, you a tricky man to send a question too :So, my google is using up around 90% CPU and is slow. Im 52 and not got a clue. As you can see from my image, ive only got 2 tabs open in google for this screen shot. The google says 15,!! its went down to 12. I managed to...
  10. FOR **** DaveM121 **** I dont know how to send a direct message.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging