Windows 10: Unable to Send Email from Mail

Discus and support Unable to Send Email from Mail in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This might seem like a dumb question but, I'm trying to send an email using the mail app.When I clicked 'Send' it put the email in the 'Outbox' and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JamesJoey, Aug 5, 2022.

1. JamesJoey Win User

Unable to Send Email from Mail

This might seem like a dumb question but, I'm trying to send an email using the mail app.When I clicked 'Send' it put the email in the 'Outbox' and I find no way to send it from there.I get no error message... nothing.Any ideas,James

:)

JamesJoey, Aug 5, 2022
  2. Larnu Win User

Office 2013 Mail Merge sending no emails

I used to have no problems sending a Mail merge on Windows 7, however, trying to do one today on Windows 10, and it's simply not working.

I've done everything the same, using an excel document as the data source, and that works fine. When I select Finish & Merge -> Send Email Documents and then OK, Word makes it appear it worked (all the dynamic values change to those of the contacts as it cycles through sending each email), but that's it. Not one email is sent; nothing in my sent items and nothing shows that any of those contacts have been email on our exchange or email archive software.

I've seen that people suggest that Outlook is my default app (it is). Double checked the registry key as well Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\Mail\(Default) has the value Microsoft Outlook.

I've literally done nothing different from when doing this on Windows 7; seems that the searches seem to suggest that it's a common problem as well, but everyone seems to say they had a problem and disappears from their support request (and most answer tell you to check the above registry key).

Larnu, Aug 5, 2022
  3. Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Charliedog, Aug 5, 2022
  4. AJM
    ajm Win User

Can't send emails from my domain

I have tried to use GoDaddy's built in mail service which is based on Office 365, and I was able to send emails from the domain which were being delivered fine after a DNS change.
    However, since switching back to my personal outlook.com account, I am unable to send emails once again.
    Is this suggesting that the problem is on Microsoft's end?

Thema:

1. Unable to Send Email from Mail - Similar Threads - Unable Send Email

2. Help sending emails from Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help sending emails from Windows Mail: I am just setting up my new Windows 11 laptop and have been trying to set-up my emails in Windows mail. My AOL mail wouldn't sync at all and my Gmail account won't send emails. The emails simply go into my Outbox.I've tried many of the suggestions online, but no luck. I've...
  3. Help sending emails from Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help sending emails from Windows Mail: I am just setting up my new Windows 11 laptop and have been trying to set-up my emails in Windows mail. My AOL mail wouldn't sync at all and my Gmail account won't send emails. The emails simply go into my Outbox.I've tried many of the suggestions online, but no luck. I've...
  4. Unable to Send Email from Mail

Unable to Send Email from Mail: This might seem like a dumb question but, I'm trying to send an email using the mail app.When I clicked 'Send' it put the email in the 'Outbox' and I find no way to send it from there.I get no error message... nothing.Any ideas,James...
  5. Unable to send email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to send email: When I try to send an email to a particular email address, I receive this error message from Windows - 'We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no...
  6. Emails wont send from live mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Emails wont send from live mail: I can receive emails , when I send emails they just go to the outbox. If I try and send again from the outbox they go back to the out box .This is the message I get The message could not be sent because the server rejected the sender's email address. The sender's email...
  7. Unable to send emails from Windows 10 Mail app

Unable to send emails from Windows 10 Mail app: My Windows 10 Livemail sends all my outgoing emails to Outbox. Optusnet email is working on internet (webmail) and tests on Windows 10 has provided messages that all settings are correct. Any ideas on what is going wrong here?? ***Original title: Sending emails from...
  8. Mail App unable to send emails

Mail App unable to send emails: every time I attempt to send an email using the windows 10 mail app I get this email in return We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no...
  9. Sending email from Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sending email from Windows Live Mail: I can receive but not send email from my comcast. acct on this computer. The error message says my account does not exist. The Microsoft store does not answer the phone and any other number I call is automated and does not recognize my question. How does one get a human to...
  10. Unable to send receive email in Mail app

Unable to send receive email in Mail app: I updated by system to Windows 10 1803. Now I am unable to send receive email on Mail App. Need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/unable-to-send-receive-email-in-mail-app/d190fb66-aae7-4d31-9820-4d94e89f170c