Windows 10: UNABLE TO SEND EMAIL USING GMAIL ON THIS PC, OUTGOING EMAIL GO THE TO SPAM BOX

Discus and support UNABLE TO SEND EMAIL USING GMAIL ON THIS PC, OUTGOING EMAIL GO THE TO SPAM BOX in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to send email using my GMAIL account, all emails end up in my spam box. How can I correct this problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MARYFREEMAN3, Jun 17, 2020.

1. UNABLE TO SEND EMAIL USING GMAIL ON THIS PC, OUTGOING EMAIL GO THE TO SPAM BOX

I am unable to send email using my GMAIL account, all emails end up in my spam box. How can I correct this problem?

:)

MARYFREEMAN3, Jun 17, 2020

2. Spam from my sisters email

True - although, more than a few emails would seem a little suspicous, rather than just a generated or "logged" email address.

As well - it's quite possible the email isn't coming directly from her account. Some email providers allow one to send email, but use a different "from" address (i.e. gmail) - for example, your primary email address is L: someone@someplace.com, when you send a message it would appear to come from L: someone@noplace.com . . .

It wouldn't surprise me, either, that if your sister had registered on a site, that they could be selling off email addresses - sometimes those really shady purchasers of these email lists will use some of these addresses to "mask" where the emails are actually coming from.

Follow the suggestions tha have already been posted, first - defi change the password. Run a good A/V program, and check your rig over for any other malware. Do a good manual cleaning of internet files, too, both cookies, temp files, and any other tripe that ends up in your temp folders. Anything that doesn't want to be deleted nice and easy tends to not bode well . . . if the issue still continues, she may have to give some serious thought to closing the account and picking up a new email provider elsewhere.

It's a PITA, for all involved.

imperialreign, Jun 17, 2020
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Changed how the TPU forums send email

ok so the problem is that yahoo penalizes all new IPs that suddenly show up and send out a big volume of "spam". we moved the email server to another box -> new ip, yahoo sees new ip, blocks a large percentage of mail. this violates everything from the standards, but yahoo can get away with it. i emailed them requesting a white list but such things take a while

W1zzard, Jun 17, 2020
  4. UNABLE TO SEND EMAIL USING GMAIL ON THIS PC, OUTGOING EMAIL GO THE TO SPAM BOX

Gmail: outgoing emails not sending

HI There! I have just got a new laptop and whilst emails arrive into my Gmail account, outgoing ones are saved as drafts with a send error message about the addresses or size of the message. Neither are inappropriate. I am sure this is a school girl
    error and would be so grateful of help! Thanks!

Teresa Headley Clark, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

UNABLE TO SEND EMAIL USING GMAIL ON THIS PC, OUTGOING EMAIL GO THE TO SPAM BOX

1. UNABLE TO SEND EMAIL USING GMAIL ON THIS PC, OUTGOING EMAIL GO THE TO SPAM BOX - Similar Threads - UNABLE SEND EMAIL

2. Unable to send to emails to gmail accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to send to emails to gmail accounts: Suddenly, I am unable to send email to gmail accounts ... error message from Windows: "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too...
  3. Unable to send to emails to gmail accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to send to emails to gmail accounts: Suddenly, I am unable to send email to gmail accounts ... error message from Windows: "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too...
  4. unable to send emails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unable to send emails: cannot send emails. i get a message saying domain doesnt exist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-send-emails/fa0fd741-b60d-47dd-90ee-0f8b4c7690dc
  5. Unable to send email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to send email: When I try to send an email to a particular email address, I receive this error message from Windows - 'We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no...
  6. Outgoing emails diverted to spam folder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outgoing emails diverted to spam folder: Does anyone know if Microsoft is doing anything about this problem? Is there something one can do if they have abandoned windows users to fend for themselves on this issue?...
  7. Outgoing Emails diverted to Spam folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outgoing Emails diverted to Spam folder: My outgoing emails are being diverted to my spam folder. It seems this is a problem for Microsoft. Is there anything being done to rectify this problem or are we "on our own" here? I'm not so familiar with windows as I recently switched from Mac but I've just never heard of...
  8. Outgoing Emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outgoing Emails: A few days ago, my Windows 10 laptop suddenly stopped outgoing emails being sent. There was a error message which stated 'There was an error while sending your message'. This error message appeared even before I had finished writing my message! My outgoing server setting is:...
  9. Gmail: outgoing emails not sending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gmail: outgoing emails not sending: HI There! I have just got a new laptop and whilst emails arrive into my Gmail account, outgoing ones are saved as drafts with a send error message about the addresses or size of the message. Neither are inappropriate. I am sure this is a school girl error and would be so...
  10. Unable to send email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to send email: I am not able to send email from one particular computer. The computer in question is brand new, fresh out of the box. It had McAffee installed, but I removed this. My problem is that I am not able to send messages from neither Windows Mail or Outlook 2019. Both stumble at...