Windows 10: Unable to send emails from iCloud account using Windows 10 - mail added to draft folder

Discus and support Unable to send emails from iCloud account using Windows 10 - mail added to draft folder in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am unable to send emails via my iCloud account on widows 10 using my laptop. I get the following send error message' we weren't able to send this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by harleyhamster, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Unable to send emails from iCloud account using Windows 10 - mail added to draft folder

I am unable to send emails via my iCloud account on widows 10 using my laptop. I get the following send error message' we weren't able to send this message so we've put it in your drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large'. Please help as I have urgent mails to send. The mail works if I send it from my 'live' account but not the iCloud one.

please help as I have a number of urgent work emails I'm trying to send.

thanks

:)

harleyhamster, Sep 5, 2018

2. Can't send from Mail with icloud account

I've set up my iCloud email account in Windows 10 Mail, and received emails are syncing but I cannot send. I get an error message and the email is moved to my Drafts folder.

DanielVan Nieuwenhove, Sep 5, 2018
  3. adding iCloud email account to Windows 10 Mail app

Hi Rose,

You may encounter difficulties in adding your iCloud account in the Windows 10 Mail app due to incorrect email configuration settings. Let us analyze some information to get a proper resolution. Please answer the following questions:

• Just to verify, are you receiving any error messages? If so, can you specify the error/s? You can also send us a screenshot.
    • Do you remember enabling two-step verification on your iCloud account? If yes, please turn it off or use the app password to sign in.

Dhavelyn Mer, Sep 5, 2018
  4. weld77 Win User

Unable to send emails from iCloud account using Windows 10 - mail added to draft folder

Can't send from Mail with icloud account

I've set up my iCloud email account in Windows 10 Mail, and received emails are syncing but I cannot send. I get an error message and the email is moved to my Drafts folder. I have seen other posts where it is recommended to check the SSL settings. However,
    there is no SSL option there under the advanced settings. Where do I find this?

weld77, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Unable to send emails from iCloud account using Windows 10 - mail added to draft folder

1. Unable to send emails from iCloud account using Windows 10 - mail added to draft folder - Similar Threads - Unable send emails

2. Windows Mail Will Not Send Drafts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail Will Not Send Drafts: Earlier today I thought I sent an email from the Mail app. It went to Draft and will not send. Now I have to recopy it and send it through GMAIL. What could be wrong with Windows Mail? This is a Windows 10 64-Bit laptop. I know I hit Outlook as a subtopic; but this problem...
  3. Windows Mail Will Not Send Drafts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail Will Not Send Drafts: Earlier today I thought I sent an email from the Mail app. It went to Draft and will not send. Now I have to recopy it and send it through GMAIL. What could be wrong with Windows Mail? This is a Windows 10 64-Bit laptop. I know I hit Outlook as a subtopic; but this problem...
  4. Windows mail app will not send emails from icloud account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows mail app will not send emails from icloud account.: Ever since upgrading to Windows 11 which I did not want to do, emails from my icloud account using Windows mail app will not send sporadically. Super frustrating as I never know if an email was sent or not. It's not hung up in the outbox, it's simply not there. It will happen...
  5. Windows mail app will not send emails from icloud account.

Windows mail app will not send emails from icloud account.: Ever since upgrading to Windows 11 which I did not want to do, emails from my icloud account using Windows mail app will not send sporadically. Super frustrating as I never know if an email was sent or not. It's not hung up in the outbox, it's simply not there. It will happen...
  6. sending email are saved in draft folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    sending email are saved in draft folder: Good morning. I noticed that when I send messages through the '' windows mail '' application while it shows being sent, when I go to outllook.com they are stored in the draft(or clipboard,i don't how we translate in english). What happens?...
  7. Unable to send or receive mail from my iCloud Mail Account in Windows 10 Mail

Unable to send or receive mail from my iCloud Mail Account in Windows 10 Mail: HI there I have recently bought a new NUC PC and am experiencing Windows 10 for the first time. I am a long term Apple user, and have a current iCloud account which I want to use. I have followed the instructions for setting up the account, but can neither send or receive...
  8. adding icloud mail account

adding icloud mail account: Hi there, I keep getting a message saying my icloud account details are out of date. I click on fix account and enter my current password only to have the message come up again. I went to my apple id page and generated an app specific password for windows 10 mail but...
  9. Windows 10 Mail will not send for iCloud account

Windows 10 Mail will not send for iCloud account: I've been using Windows 10 Mail with an iCloud (and gmail) account for several months. Recently my iCloud account has been unable to send emails, receiving is ok and calendars are all ok - and sync to my iPhone. I get an error message and the email is moved to my Drafts...
  10. Can't send from Mail with icloud account

Can't send from Mail with icloud account: I've set up my iCloud email account in Windows 10 Mail, and received emails are syncing but I cannot send. I get an error message and the email is moved to my Drafts folder....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we werent able to send this message so weve put it in your drafts folder. before you try sending it again you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large.

2. send email through icloud share

3. unable to send icloud email from windows 10

4. why am i unable to receive emails in my icloud account,
  5. icloud email account on windows x we werent able to send this messag,
  6. cant send windows icloud emails end up in draft folder,
  7. my windows icloud email receives email but sent are in the draft folder,
  8. icloud windows mail we werent able,
  9. icloud and We werent able to send this message,
  10. not receiving emails windows 10,
  11. icloud mail on windows 10 not sending,
  12. windows 10 mail not sending icloud mail,
  13. emails not coming through from icloud to windows 10 mail,