Windows 10: Unable to send emails from Mail App, messages are stuck in Outbox, not appearing in Sent...

Discus and support Unable to send emails from Mail App, messages are stuck in Outbox, not appearing in Sent... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am posting a tip to overcome the problem which I saw listed on the Windows Forum, but I can't reply to the question as the thread is locked and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PainkillerJ, Sep 12, 2021.

1. Unable to send emails from Mail App, messages are stuck in Outbox, not appearing in Sent...

I am posting a tip to overcome the problem which I saw listed on the Windows Forum, but I can't reply to the question as the thread is locked and I want to reach out to people who might need a solution. I will explain the problem I faced and the solution that helped me below. After I set up my Icloud and Gmail accounts with the Mail app, I faced an issue with outgoing emails from both accounts, even though there were no issues with incoming emails.I noticed the problem only much later as incoming emails were being received and I assumed outgoing emails were being sent. Later, I observed outgoi

:)

PainkillerJ, Sep 12, 2021
  2. MCruz206 Win User

Windows 10 Mail app - Email no longer in "Outbox" but not in "Sent Items"

Hello,

TL;DR--I sent an email via the Windows 10 Mail app--It didn't send and it isn't in my outbox/sent items. Does anyone know if the Mail app stores stuck emails in a file- or folder-based storage so that I can copy and resend the message?

With more detail: I sent an email with the Windows 10 built-in Mail App (Modern App) to my Yahoo/IMAP-based account. Unfortunately, prior to sending the email, I had enabled two-step authentication on my Yahoo account but didn't change the Mail
    app's connection settings to update it with an App Password. Subsequently, when I sent the mail it went to an outbox and disappeared, but the email didn't get sent. I'm looking to see if there is a way to retrieve mails that are lost in this manner.

Thanks!

MCruz206, Sep 12, 2021
  3. fireberd Win User
    Unknown message stuck in Outlook 2016 outbox

The last two days I've noticed when I start Outlook (I have Office 365) it tries to send a message but fails and error code 0x800CCC0F is generated (see screen shots). If I send an e-mail, the e-mail is sent but whatever is stuck also tries to send. Not sure how to correct this. I've run scans with Malwarebytes and Windows Defender and nothing shows up.

Here are some screenshots.

Unable to send emails from Mail App, messages are stuck in Outbox, not appearing in Sent... [​IMG]

Unable to send emails from Mail App, messages are stuck in Outbox, not appearing in Sent... [​IMG]

fireberd, Sep 12, 2021
  4. Unable to send emails from Mail App, messages are stuck in Outbox, not appearing in Sent...

Cannot send e-mail in Windows 10 mail.

Hi Mark,

This issue might occur due to incorrect email settings. We can try to isolate the issue by simply removing the account and adding it back. If the issue persists, I'll be needing more information to come up with an established resolution. What happens exactly
    when trying to send emails? Are you getting any error messages? If so, please send us a screenshot. Are the emails being stuck in Outbox? If so, I suggest removing the emails that got stuck in the Outbox by following these steps:

• Disable your network connection.
    • Open the Mail app and go to the Outbox.
    • Click the delete icon in the top right for each stuck mail item.
    • Enable your connection again.

Let us know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, Sep 12, 2021
Thema:

Unable to send emails from Mail App, messages are stuck in Outbox, not appearing in Sent...

1. Unable to send emails from Mail App, messages are stuck in Outbox, not appearing in Sent... - Similar Threads - Unable send emails

2. Unable to Send Email from Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Send Email from Mail: This might seem like a dumb question but, I'm trying to send an email using the mail app.When I clicked 'Send' it put the email in the 'Outbox' and I find no way to send it from there.I get no error message... nothing.Any ideas,James...
  3. mail is getting sent to outbox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mail is getting sent to outbox: my emails are going to my outbox and staying there. I have deleted them and all new ones are sent there. Plus i am not receivng any new emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-is-getting-sent-to-outbox/c7ad0c4e-aedb-4697-b5c0-d43c7257e892
  4. mail is getting sent to outbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mail is getting sent to outbox: my emails are going to my outbox and staying there. I have deleted them and all new ones are sent there. Plus i am not receivng any new emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-is-getting-sent-to-outbox/c7ad0c4e-aedb-4697-b5c0-d43c7257e892
  5. mail is getting sent to outbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Emails stuck in Outbox of Mail app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Emails stuck in Outbox of Mail app on Windows 10: [ATTACH]You have multiple email accounts set up in the Mail app on Windows 10 […] This article Emails stuck in Outbox of Mail app on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. can't send emails, stuck in outbox

can't send emails, stuck in outbox: can't send emails, stuck in outbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-send-emails-stuck-in-outbox/c3532c24-127d-4eb5-b189-4b6dcf06b6a8
  8. outlook express unable to send emails they get stuck in outbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    outlook express unable to send emails they get stuck in outbox: outlook express unable to send emails they get stuck in outbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-express-unable-to-send-emails-they-get/810eabef-6a45-4f49-975f-845ecc1f9132
  9. Mail App unable to send emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail App unable to send emails: every time I attempt to send an email using the windows 10 mail app I get this email in return We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no...
  10. unable to send messages from mail app

unable to send messages from mail app: Hello, I cannot send messages from my mail app with my gmail accounts. I always get following error message: Send error: We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is...