Windows 10: Unable to send files via Bluetooth to my Android Phone w/Windows 10

Discus and support Unable to send files via Bluetooth to my Android Phone w/Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have always right clicked on a file in a folder, Send To, Bluetooth and then selected my phone and it would send. Now my phone lights up like it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Erik, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Erik Win User

Unable to send files via Bluetooth to my Android Phone w/Windows 10

I have always right clicked on a file in a folder, Send To, Bluetooth and then selected my phone and it would send. Now my phone lights up like it wants to receive the file but it never does send. This happened right after I upgraded to Windows 10. Has anyone experienced this and/or solved this? Thanks!

:)

2. can i send files via bluetooth through my samsung omnia w

samsung omnia w

need a solution that helps me in sending my files via a bluetooth to any other phone

palashbadjatiya, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Ayan Bera Win User
    Bluetooth not working in Windows 10

Hi Mogojohn,

I had a clean install of my Bluetooth driver of Windows 8.1 and it is working fine other than unable to send and receive files. Whenever I try to send any file to my phone via bluetooth, the file transfer window appears and then goes away.

Thank You.

Ayan Bera, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Unable to send files via Bluetooth to my Android Phone w/Windows 10

1. Unable to send files via Bluetooth to my Android Phone w/Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable send files

2. android phone not connecting to windows pc via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    android phone not connecting to windows pc via bluetooth: hi, i have this issue for some time now, when i try connecting some device to my pc via bluetooth it sometimes doesn't work but after some work it works, thought with my phone it's a different story, i can't get it to connect with my pc - it connects for a milisecond and then...
  3. android phone not connecting to windows pc via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    android phone not connecting to windows pc via bluetooth: hi, i have this issue for some time now, when i try connecting some device to my pc via bluetooth it sometimes doesn't work but after some work it works, thought with my phone it's a different story, i can't get it to connect with my pc - it connects for a milisecond and then...
  4. Using bluetooth I am unable to send from android phone to Windows 10 laptop even though I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using bluetooth I am unable to send from android phone to Windows 10 laptop even though I...: Using bluetooth I am unable to send from android phone to Windows 10 laptop even though I am able to send from the android phone to the laptop....
  5. Using bluetooth I am unable to send from android phone to Windows 10 laptop even though I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using bluetooth I am unable to send from android phone to Windows 10 laptop even though I...: Using bluetooth I am unable to send from android phone to Windows 10 laptop even though I am able to send from the android phone to the laptop....
  6. Cannot send audio from my phone to Windows 10 via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot send audio from my phone to Windows 10 via Bluetooth: I have a BCM94352HMB Wifi Card AzureWave Wifi/Bluetooth adapter in my Dell Laptop running Win 10 Pro. Some more details about the Bluetooth adapter: BCM20702A0, Product ID: 0x21fb and Vendor ID: 0x0a5c (Broadcom Corp.) I have no problem pairing my phone with it and can...
  7. Unable to connect my android phone via usb.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to connect my android phone via usb.: hello friends, please help me....I am unable to connect my android phone via usb. While installing mtp device driver I am getting error code 31. What should I do to fix it ? Below Is the Snap..... [ATTACH]...
  8. Cannot send or receive a file via Bluetooth in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Cannot send or receive a file via Bluetooth in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Windows 10 OS has its own share of problems but fortunately, most of them […] This article Cannot send or receive a file via Bluetooth in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Windows 10 unable to detect my Android phone

Windows 10 unable to detect my Android phone: I don't see my Samsung android phone detected in file explorer. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-unable-to-detect-my-android-phone/ad6a0e9f-9091-4bbd-8777-1fa2db04b255"
  10. PNG FILE NOT SEND FROM ANDROID PHONE TO WINDOWS 10 DESKTOP VIA BLUETOOTH

PNG FILE NOT SEND FROM ANDROID PHONE TO WINDOWS 10 DESKTOP VIA BLUETOOTH: SIR, MY ANDORID DEVICE PAIRED WITH WINDOWS 10 DESKTOP, IT SEND SMS AND FROM TO DESKTOP BUT PNG FILE IS NOTE SHAIRED FROM ANDORID PHONE TO WINDOWS 10 HELP JAWAHAR JAIN...