Windows 10: Unable to send gmail on a new windows 10 computer, receive ok.

Discus and support Unable to send gmail on a new windows 10 computer, receive ok. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I get an error message: We couldn't access this account: Personal G mail. You might need to update your password or give the account permission to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by medic758, Apr 18, 2021.

1. medic758 Win User

Unable to send gmail on a new windows 10 computer, receive ok.

I get an error message: We couldn't access this account: Personal G mail. You might need to update your password or give the account permission to sync to this device.

I updated password and don't know how to give account permission to sync. I noticed others with the same issue, and none of them fixed.

:)

medic758, Apr 18, 2021
  2. Larbol Win User

Office 365 outlook will not send message to gmail accounts but receive

Since updating to Windows 10 my Office 365 Outlook will not send emails - error unable to connect to network - yet it receives them OK and if I go to account settings and use 'Test' it sends and receives OK this is true of all my accounts, Hotmail, gmail and two domain accounts. All can be set up and work from the new Mail App. Have run online repair of Office 365 and rebooted to no avail, anyone any ideas

This is the exact problem from another's old post. The resolution of SFC / scannow did not show any errors on my computer. It is a new build and the day I added email accounts everything worked and the next I could receive but when I try to send it errors with a 0x800ccc0f code.

Larbol, Apr 18, 2021
  3. FrankS Win User
    gmail problem

Hi
    I have several gmail accounts and can sign into Chrome with each except for one.
    When I attempt to sign in with the problem account it tells me that the password is incorrect.
    Using Gmail's account recovery & 2 factor authentication gmail sends a verification code to my phone (which I receive).
    The next step is to enter the verification code into account recovery which it accepts.
    It then states that it will send a code to my recovery email address.
    However, I don't receive the email.
    I've attempted using a different recovery email address with no luck.
    Now the email account is working since it receives (& sends) emails daily (vial Mailbird).
    It's just not possible to sign into Chrome with it.
    Any suggestions?

FrankS, Apr 18, 2021
  4. ECMAC Win User

Windows 10 email - gmail will send but not receive

I just purchased an Acer Aspire Switch 10. It has Windows 10 and I must have done something wrong setting up my gmail account, and it is in "send only" mode and get cannot fix it! I am not an extremely computer literate person, so if anyone can send
    me step by step instructions on how to fix this it would be greatly appreciated!!

ECMAC, Apr 18, 2021
Thema:

1. Unable to send gmail on a new windows 10 computer, receive ok. - Similar Threads - Unable send gmail

2. unable to send or receive emails.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to send or receive emails.: windows live 2012. cannot send or receive emails. error code showing :- Unable to send or receive messages for the Blacksmith account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period...
  3. unable to send or receive emails.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to send or receive emails.: windows live 2012. cannot send or receive emails. error code showing :- Unable to send or receive messages for the Blacksmith account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period...
  4. Not receiving gmail on computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving gmail on computer: I gave access to Windows when I updated my password in gmail. I haven't received an email on my computer since doing so. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-gmail-on-computer/ee1c98c9-42f3-4d5b-a0a9-634ed9ee67e7
  5. Not receiving gmail on computer

Not receiving gmail on computer: I gave access to Windows when I updated my password in gmail. I haven't received an email on my computer since doing so. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-gmail-on-computer/ee1c98c9-42f3-4d5b-a0a9-634ed9ee67e7
  6. Not receiving gmail on computer

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. unable to send or receive emails on acer windows computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to send or receive emails on acer windows computer: I am unable to send or receive emails on my windows computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-send-or-receive-emails-on-acer-windows/8bc9c5fa-22db-42a2-a035-35a7de889350
  8. Outlook no longer sending/receiving from Gmail.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook no longer sending/receiving from Gmail.: I have been using Outlook on a Windows 10 PC for several years without any issues. Last week Outlook ceased sending/receiving from my Gmail account. Emails to be sent sit in the Outbox. If I use webmail, I can see emails in my InBox but they are not being downloaded to...
  9. Unable to send/receive emails

Unable to send/receive emails: Outgoing email stuck in out box and no incoming email - only on my desk top-ipad & phone are fine. What happened? Thanks in advance ***Modified title from: gmail issue***...
  10. Gmail in Outlook 2013 receiving not sending

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail in Outlook 2013 receiving not sending: Hi All, Since upgrading to Win 10 last week, I have not been able to send emails from Gmail in Outlook 2013. It was fine in Win 8.1. My email settings are IMAP Outgoing server requires authentication - is ticked Incoming = 993 with SSL Outgoing = 587 with TLS...