Windows 10: Unable to send mail in WINDOWS MAIL using windows 11

Discus and support Unable to send mail in WINDOWS MAIL using windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This has been going on for about a week now. My windows mail does not send mail. I have to log onto my AOL to send mail or gmail. Do you know what is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by olivia dunam, Sep 20, 2022.

1. Unable to send mail in WINDOWS MAIL using windows 11

This has been going on for about a week now. My windows mail does not send mail. I have to log onto my AOL to send mail or gmail. Do you know what is wrong. I even reset it and it still does not work properly.ThanksChristine

:)

olivia dunam, Sep 20, 2022
  2. techbuzz Win User

Windows Mail

Is it possible to set up more than one email account when using Windows Mail? I hate Thunderbird because I could never get more than one email account set up and be able to send mail from both accounts. The outgoing servers kept on getting mixed up.

Thanks in advance.

techbuzz, Sep 20, 2022
  3. Kreij Win User
    Windows Mail

Yes, Windows mail (on Vista) is almost identical to Windows Live Mail (which I use here at work on XP), and have multiple accounts set up.

Windows Live Mail has one of the best out-of-the-box spam detectors I have ever seen in an e-mail client, and of course, it's free.

The one thing I like about WLM over Windows Mail on Vista, is that WLM does not use popup box verification when you delete the entire junk mailbox (it does, however, on the deleted mailbox). If I hit the delete key for a whole mailbox, I mean it. Honestly, you don't have to ask me if I am sure about what I am doing.

Kreij, Sep 20, 2022
  4. Unable to send mail in WINDOWS MAIL using windows 11

Windows Mail

im pretty sure you can. i know outlook you can and windows mail is based upon outlook.

freaksavior, Sep 20, 2022
Thema:

Unable to send mail in WINDOWS MAIL using windows 11

1. Unable to send mail in WINDOWS MAIL using windows 11 - Similar Threads - Unable send mail

2. Unable to send mail in WINDOWS MAIL using windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to send mail in WINDOWS MAIL using windows 11: This has been going on for about a week now. My windows mail does not send mail. I have to log onto my AOL to send mail or gmail. Do you know what is wrong. I even reset it and it still does not work properly.ThanksChristine...
  3. Unable to send mails from yahoo and google accounts using mail app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to send mails from yahoo and google accounts using mail app: From last one month I am not able to send mails from yahoo and google accounts using mail app or other applications blue mail, Thunderbird mail clients. The issue are: i Issue is only with sending mails. Mails are received normally in Ymail and Gmail.ii Outlook account is...
  4. Windows mail not sending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows mail not sending: Emails are appearing in my sent folder with "none" and "no subject" in the recipient and subject fields. This is happening only with my Yahoo email address. My msn account is sending normally. I've deleted and reinstalled the account but this has not solved the problem. I...
  5. Unable to send and receive mails using Windows Live mail 2012

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to send and receive mails using Windows Live mail 2012: After the windows update, unable to send and receive mails using Windows Live mail 2012. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-send-and-receive-mails-using-windows/def4201b-a40b-4206-a0ff-c4f527728c32
  6. SENDING EMAIL USING WINDOWS MAIL

SENDING EMAIL USING WINDOWS MAIL: Hi, Up until a few days ago we had no problem using the mail app on our computer, using windows 10. Suddenly it stopped and emails just go and sit in the outbox and a notification appears saying " Unable to access this account ................ You might need to update...
  7. Cannot send mail in windows 10 mail

Cannot send mail in windows 10 mail: I can send mail but it won't arrive at the recipient and I can also receive mail. I checked theSent Mail tab and the mail I just sent wasn't there. I've reset the app and the problem still continues. I sent a mail from Gmail and it worked but not on windows 10. Is there a...
  8. Unable to send attachments using Win10 mail.

Unable to send attachments using Win10 mail.: Has the issue where mail cannot send attachments ever been resolved? I've looked through the various threads and have been unable to find the answer. Had been working for years....
  9. Cannot use Windows Mail in "Send to -> mail recipient"

Cannot use Windows Mail in "Send to -> mail recipient": As it stands, this problem is still unsolved, and not even responded by Microsoft after 4 YEARS (!!!): https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-set-windows-mail-app-as-default-email/cc01a046-7f46-4567-8f82-444fd5abf6e6. This is VERY important for my...
  10. Unable to send mails on Windows mail app

Unable to send mails on Windows mail app: We have a new desktop with W10 and are trying to activate the email app. Have completed all the required inputs and linked with Yahoo (they run BT 's email) who have acknowledged we still cannot download any messages. Display simply says Nothing received yet. We have version...