Windows 10: Unable to send mails on Windows mail app

Discus and support Unable to send mails on Windows mail app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; We have a new desktop with W10 and are trying to activate the email app. Have completed all the required inputs and linked with Yahoo (they run BT 's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Old Creakey, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Unable to send mails on Windows mail app

We have a new desktop with W10 and are trying to activate the email app. Have completed all the required inputs and linked with Yahoo (they run BT 's email) who have acknowledged we still cannot download any messages. Display simply says Nothing received yet.

We have version 1709 but W10 help suggests we need update to version 1803 which deletes all previous entries so needing to start again. Other person's posts have 1709 working OK so what do we have to do to get started?

Help needed please,

Old Creakey

Old title: Activating mail in Windows 10

:)

Old Creakey, Oct 7, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Unable to send mails on Windows mail app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 7, 2018
  3. techbuzz Win User
    Windows Mail

Is it possible to set up more than one email account when using Windows Mail? I hate Thunderbird because I could never get more than one email account set up and be able to send mail from both accounts. The outgoing servers kept on getting mixed up.

Thanks in advance.

techbuzz, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Hitman Win User

Unable to send mails on Windows mail app

E mail problem

Hello
    This is a weird thing going on with my wife's e mail a little hard to explain.
    We are with time.Warner/spectrum
    I have asked at there sites and searched on lone put no real info.
    Windows 10 e mail app is Windows live mail

Ok here we go
    I set it all up ports and security and ports it is all working
    DownLoads the required folders sends and recieves mail all is good.
    It will be working for days even weeks and then all of a sudden the whole account is gone.
    All folders emails saved and deleted all gone.
    This have happened a few times now at least 4 or 5 times 2 times in the last month.

Is there a virus or malware or something that is doing this. ?
    Every time it has happened I do change the password.
    She has another account with verizon that still works and have np with.

Any suggestions or advise please
    Thaks
    Ruben

Hitman, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

Unable to send mails on Windows mail app

1. Unable to send mails on Windows mail app - Similar Threads - Unable send mails

2. Unable to send mail in WINDOWS MAIL using windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to send mail in WINDOWS MAIL using windows 11: This has been going on for about a week now. My windows mail does not send mail. I have to log onto my AOL to send mail or gmail. Do you know what is wrong. I even reset it and it still does not work properly.ThanksChristine...
  3. Unable to send mail in WINDOWS MAIL using windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to send mail in WINDOWS MAIL using windows 11: This has been going on for about a week now. My windows mail does not send mail. I have to log onto my AOL to send mail or gmail. Do you know what is wrong. I even reset it and it still does not work properly.ThanksChristine...
  4. Unable to send mails from yahoo and google accounts using mail app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to send mails from yahoo and google accounts using mail app: From last one month I am not able to send mails from yahoo and google accounts using mail app or other applications blue mail, Thunderbird mail clients. The issue are: i Issue is only with sending mails. Mails are received normally in Ymail and Gmail.ii Outlook account is...
  5. Mail app not sending notifications.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mail app not sending notifications.: So, when I set account syncing to "as items arrive" the app stops sending new email notifications and only works when its open which kinda defeats the purpose of notifications. It works fine when set to "every 15 minutes" but thats a little too much, I'd prefer something as...
  6. Windows 10 mail app - sending mail not working

Windows 10 mail app - sending mail not working: When I create new mail and send it, it disappears and does not appear anywhere else like the Outbox. I can send mail by forwarding or replying to mail but cant send using new mail. Any ideas how to fix?...
  7. Mail App unable to send emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail App unable to send emails: every time I attempt to send an email using the windows 10 mail app I get this email in return We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no...
  8. unable to send messages from mail app

unable to send messages from mail app: Hello, I cannot send messages from my mail app with my gmail accounts. I always get following error message: Send error: We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is...
  9. Unable to send receive email in Mail app

Unable to send receive email in Mail app: I updated by system to Windows 10 1803. Now I am unable to send receive email on Mail App. Need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/unable-to-send-receive-email-in-mail-app/d190fb66-aae7-4d31-9820-4d94e89f170c
  10. "Send to Mail Recipient" not associated with Mail app?

in Browsers and Email
    "Send to Mail Recipient" not associated with Mail app?: Hello all, I remember this being a problem in Windows 8.1 and to my surprise, it's still present in Windows 10. When right-clicking a file (e.g. an image) selecting "Send To" and then choosing "Mail recipient" Windows would say that there isn't an e-mail program associated...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to send or receive emails with wimdows mail app

2. windows mail unable to send mail

3. unable to send and receive email mail app

4. Windows 10 mail app cannot send mails,
  5. windows 10 mail app cannot send receive email ATT,
  6. mail aaplication are unable to send,
  7. unable to send emailsusing windows mail,
  8. Unable to send/receive emails in mail app,
  9. unable to send or receive mail in mail app,
  10. windows mail app fail to send,
  11. windows mail unable to send,