Windows 10: unable to send or receive messages error ID:0x800C013E

Discus and support unable to send or receive messages error ID:0x800C013E in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; not receiving or sending emails windows livemail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by bronwynxx, Dec 10, 2020.

1. bronwynxx Win User

unable to send or receive messages error ID:0x800C013E

not receiving or sending emails windows livemail

:)

bronwynxx, Dec 10, 2020

2. Windows Live Mail will no longer send or receive emails

Since the last automatic update of my Windows 10, my Windows Live Mail no longer works. I get this error message:

Unable to send or receive messages for the Comcast account. An unknown error has occurred.

Server: 'mail.comcast.net'
    Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800C013E
    Protocol: POP3
    Port: 995
    Secure(SSL): Yes

I am running Windows Version 2004 (OS Build 19401.450).

Any help much appreciated!

scooter60624, Dec 10, 2020
  3. Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail

This is the message I get when I try to send/receive messages on my Windows Live Mail account. I have Windows 10 Pro.

Unable to send or receive messages for the Embarqmail (mrwhite56) account. An unknown error has occurred.

Server: 'pop.embarqmail.com'
    Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800C013E
    Protocol: POP3
    Port: 110
    Secure(SSL): No

MaryWhite8, Dec 10, 2020
  4. unable to send or receive messages error ID:0x800C013E

cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live email

Windows 10 did an update and after the update was complete, I could not send or receive emails in Windows Live email. There ws and Unknown error message . The mail Error ID was 0x800C013E

DarlenePorter1, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

unable to send or receive messages error ID:0x800C013E

1. unable to send or receive messages error ID:0x800C013E - Similar Threads - unable send receive

2. unable to send or receive emails.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to send or receive emails.: windows live 2012. cannot send or receive emails. error code showing :- Unable to send or receive messages for the Blacksmith account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period...
  3. unable to send or receive emails.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to send or receive emails.: windows live 2012. cannot send or receive emails. error code showing :- Unable to send or receive messages for the Blacksmith account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period...
  4. Live Mail unable to send messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live Mail unable to send messages: I have Windows 7 on my desktop and use Windows Live Mail. I receive messages, but recently I have been unable to send messages. I get the following error message: The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'test' Server: 'promail.ptd.net' Windows Live Mail Error ID:...
  5. Unable to Send Direct Message in Twitter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Send Direct Message in Twitter: Alright https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-send-direct-message-in-twitter/6b3c2f6e-7f21-4bd6-ade3-73c5e0a81be4
  6. Sending and receiving text messages on Win10 with an iPhone

Sending and receiving text messages on Win10 with an iPhone: Is there an app or a workaround that will allow me to send and receive text massages on Win 10 through my iPhone like Your Phone does with android devices?...
  7. Server: 'mail.comcast.net' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800C013E Protocol: POP3 Port: 995...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Server: 'mail.comcast.net' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800C013E Protocol: POP3 Port: 995...: help please. Running Windows 10 and since update yesterday I can send emails with Comcast on Live Mail but cannot receive any. Comcast has been useless..... Can anyone give a thought here? Chris...
  8. Windows Live Mail Error 0x800C013E after update

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail Error 0x800C013E after update: Windows Live Mail can't download e-mails since the 9h of August 2020 automatic update. I tried resetting the e-mail account, called my host provider (they don't know what it can be, my e-mail account is ok, I can view my e-mails on-line) then I tried to repair Windows...
  9. Unable to send/receive emails

Unable to send/receive emails: Outgoing email stuck in out box and no incoming email - only on my desk top-ipad & phone are fine. What happened? Thanks in advance ***Modified title from: gmail issue***...
  10. Outlook is not receiving or sending messages.

Outlook is not receiving or sending messages.: Outlook is not receiving or sending messages. I have tried reinstall etc. but no success. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-is-not-receiving-or-sending-messages/4a430084-9960-4310-bc97-f981fac4e19c