Windows 10: Unable to send receive email in Mail app

Discus and support Unable to send receive email in Mail app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I updated by system to Windows 10 1803. Now I am unable to send receive email on Mail App. Need help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PaulShaw2018, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Unable to send receive email in Mail app

I updated by system to Windows 10 1803. Now I am unable to send receive email on Mail App.

Need help.

:)

PaulShaw2018, Sep 12, 2018

2. Windows 10 Mail app can't send emails

Take a look at this page and double check all of your settings.

Send/Receive NFN eMail Remotely and Securely | NFN FAQs

Try using a secure connection

[table][tr][td]Incoming mail (POP3) Unable to send receive email in Mail app [​IMG] This server requires a secure connection (SSL) Change the Incoming mail (POP3) port to 995[/td] [td]Outgoing mail (SMTP) Unable to send receive email in Mail app [​IMG] This server requires a secure connection (SSL) Change the Outgoing mail (SMTP) port to 587[/td] [/tr] [/table]

Unable to send receive email in Mail app [​IMG]

If your eMail client has Requires authentication, select it
    Most servers use Clear text authentication - do not change that unless your provider gave you instructions to set it up.

Slartybart, Sep 12, 2018
  3. Attention required message under email account, cannot send and receive mail from a linked account

Hi Sharon,

You might not been able to send or receive an email due to a misconfigured account settings. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions below:

• Which application or program are you using to access your email?
    • Have you encountered any error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

If you are using the Windows 10 Mail app, we suggest that you remove your email account and re-add it.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Sep 12, 2018
  4. Unable to send receive email in Mail app

unable to receive emails but can send

I am using windows 10 and outlook on my laptop. Up until this past week I had no difficulties with email with this same device for months. Now, I am unable to download incoming mail, but when synched, receive notification that it is up to date although
    I know additional items were received on other devices. I am able to easily send emails. Any suggestions on how to repair? This is frustrating!

MicheleTurnitza, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

Unable to send receive email in Mail app

1. Unable to send receive email in Mail app - Similar Threads - Unable send receive

2. I am unable to send and receive mails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to send and receive mails: I am unable to receive and send mails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-send-and-receive-mails/bdfd3722-9e8b-4fd2-8831-24f1c2797b46
  3. unable to send/receive mail in Windows Mail Windows 10, MSN email account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to send/receive mail in Windows Mail Windows 10, MSN email account: I am unable to send or receive email for many days now. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-sendreceive-mail-in-windows-mail-windows/5e7c032a-7f65-4a92-8303-0e25473eca63
  4. unable to send/receive mail in Windows Mail Windows 10, MSN email account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to send/receive mail in Windows Mail Windows 10, MSN email account: I am unable to send or receive email for many days now. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-sendreceive-mail-in-windows-mail-windows/5e7c032a-7f65-4a92-8303-0e25473eca63
  5. Unable to Send Email from Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Send Email from Mail: This might seem like a dumb question but, I'm trying to send an email using the mail app.When I clicked 'Send' it put the email in the 'Outbox' and I find no way to send it from there.I get no error message... nothing.Any ideas,James...
  6. Unable to Send Email from Mail

Unable to Send Email from Mail: This might seem like a dumb question but, I'm trying to send an email using the mail app.When I clicked 'Send' it put the email in the 'Outbox' and I find no way to send it from there.I get no error message... nothing.Any ideas,James...
  7. Unable to send/receive emails

Unable to send/receive emails: Outgoing email stuck in out box and no incoming email - only on my desk top-ipad & phone are fine. What happened? Thanks in advance ***Modified title from: gmail issue***...
  8. problems sending and receiving emails in Windows10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    problems sending and receiving emails in Windows10 Mail app: Keep getting messages saying your email settings using Icloud and Gmail require attention. latterly a message saying Windows can not access Gmail. to seek sync approval. The email accounts were all working previously. Using a Toshiba C600 laptop....
  9. Windows 10 Mail app not sending or receiving emails

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mail app not sending or receiving emails: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]We’ve heard of several folks speaking of the inability to send emails from the built-in Mail app within Windows 10. Now, this can be a huge problem for those who receive and send emails on a regular basis. We understand [...] This post Windows 10 Mail app...
  10. Mail App unable to send emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail App unable to send emails: every time I attempt to send an email using the windows 10 mail app I get this email in return We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to send and receive emails on mail app

2. unable to send or receive emails in windows 10

3. unable to send or receive emails with wimdows mail app

4. unable to send or receive emails windows 10,
  5. unable to receive email on mail app,
  6. unable to send or recieve an email on mail app,
  7. unable to recieve mail on microsoft mail,
  8. unable to send email but still recieve new with win mail,
  9. windows mail yahoo sync error 0x80072af9,
  10. unable to send or receiveemails on windows 10,
  11. unable to receive or send emails in windows 10,