Windows 10: unable to send/receive mail in Windows Mail Windows 10, MSN email account

Discus and support unable to send/receive mail in Windows Mail Windows 10, MSN email account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am unable to send or receive email for many days now. Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DOROTHY HABENICHT, Mar 27, 2023.

1. unable to send/receive mail in Windows Mail Windows 10, MSN email account

I am unable to send or receive email for many days now. Please help.

:)

DOROTHY HABENICHT, Mar 27, 2023
  2. techbuzz Win User

Windows Mail

Is it possible to set up more than one email account when using Windows Mail? I hate Thunderbird because I could never get more than one email account set up and be able to send mail from both accounts. The outgoing servers kept on getting mixed up.

Thanks in advance.

techbuzz, Mar 27, 2023
  3. Is it possible to create an account to *just* send email with Windows 10 mail?

The Windows Mail client is not a mail server, and you need a mail server in order to send email, even if only to a local destination.

So yes and no. You'd need a real mail server, not a fake one, that the client can connect to using one of the protocols it supports in order to use the Windows Mail client application.

This also isn't the Windows Mail app being "stupid". Mail servers are logged in to using accounts created on them. No mail client can send email on its own, they all connect to a server to do the sending and receiving. If your mail application can send on its own, that's because it's a mail server that happens to function as a client in some ways.

music2myear, Mar 27, 2023
  4. unable to send/receive mail in Windows Mail Windows 10, MSN email account

Windows 10 Mail App can receive mail but can't send it

I am trying to use the Windows 10 Mail App to send/receive email using my work email account. I am able to successfully receive email but everytime I tried to send a new email, it goes straight to the Outbox and never gets sent.

When I received email initially, I had to accept a certificate. I haven't been prompted to accept a certificate with sending but I suspect that is the hang up.

How can I get the Mail App to send emails?

Zack Macomber, Mar 27, 2023
Thema:

unable to send/receive mail in Windows Mail Windows 10, MSN email account

1. unable to send/receive mail in Windows Mail Windows 10, MSN email account - Similar Threads - unable send receive

2. unable to send/receive mail in Windows Mail Windows 10, MSN email account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to send/receive mail in Windows Mail Windows 10, MSN email account: I am unable to send or receive email for many days now. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-sendreceive-mail-in-windows-mail-windows/5e7c032a-7f65-4a92-8303-0e25473eca63
  3. Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail: This is the message I get when I try to send/receive messages on my Windows Live Mail account. I have Windows 10 Pro. Unable to send or receive messages for the Embarqmail mrwhite56 account. An unknown error has occurred. Server: 'pop.embarqmail.com' Windows Live Mail...
  4. Unable to send and receive mails using Windows Live mail 2012

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to send and receive mails using Windows Live mail 2012: After the windows update, unable to send and receive mails using Windows Live mail 2012. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-send-and-receive-mails-using-windows/def4201b-a40b-4206-a0ff-c4f527728c32
  5. Windows Live Mail will no longer send or receive emails

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail will no longer send or receive emails: Since the last automatic update of my Windows 10, my Windows Live Mail no longer works. I get this error message: Unable to send or receive messages for the Comcast account. An unknown error has occurred. Server: 'mail.comcast.net' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800C013E...
  6. Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail: Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-send-or-receive-emails-on-windows-live-mail/b45fe2f4-27c0-4d38-b94a-74338b02aecf
  7. Windows Live Mail - Can receive but not send emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Live Mail - Can receive but not send emails: I have a Dell computer and my operating system is Windows 10 Pro and I am using Windows Live Mail, Version 2011 (Build 15.4.3555.0308). I have satellite internet through Hughes (Gen 5). The account on which I am having the issue is a Windstream email account. I can send...
  8. Windows 10 Mail app not sending or receiving emails

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mail app not sending or receiving emails: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]We’ve heard of several folks speaking of the inability to send emails from the built-in Mail app within Windows 10. Now, this can be a huge problem for those who receive and send emails on a regular basis. We understand [...] This post Windows 10 Mail app...
  9. Unable to send or receive mail from my iCloud Mail Account in Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to send or receive mail from my iCloud Mail Account in Windows 10 Mail: HI there I have recently bought a new NUC PC and am experiencing Windows 10 for the first time. I am a long term Apple user, and have a current iCloud account which I want to use. I have followed the instructions for setting up the account, but can neither send or receive...
  10. Unable to send receive email in Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to send receive email in Mail app: I updated by system to Windows 10 1803. Now I am unable to send receive email on Mail App. Need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/unable-to-send-receive-email-in-mail-app/d190fb66-aae7-4d31-9820-4d94e89f170c