Windows 10: Unable to send request for more screen time

Discus and support Unable to send request for more screen time in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi. I noticed my child is unable to request for more screen time when the VPN is connected. It works perfectly when the VPN is off. Why?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Marucuz, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Marucuz Win User

Unable to send request for more screen time

Hi. I noticed my child is unable to request for more screen time when the VPN is connected. It works perfectly when the VPN is off. Why?

:)

Marucuz, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Unable to send request for more screen time

1. Unable to send request for more screen time - Similar Threads - Unable send request

2. Time allotments for child request more screen time

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Time allotments for child request more screen time: Is there a way to customize the time allotments when a child is requesting more screen time? I don't understand the logic behind the offering: 15 minutes ( what is the purpose of 15 minutes?) 30 minutes 1 hour 2 hours Can't we get more than 2 but less than 8 ? This...
  3. Granting more screen time for child account does not grant more time.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Granting more screen time for child account does not grant more time.: When my child requested to get more screen time, I granted 2 more hours via the email link, signed into my MS account, and verified that the request was approved to extend her time by 2 hours. However the computer still showed the expired lockout screen. Currently the only...
  4. Unable to extend screen time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to extend screen time: My screen time was up and I asked my father to extend it. He allowed me to play more and changed the time but nothing happened. I still cannot play because the computer says I don’t have screen time any more...
  5. ifax requesting credit for pages to send

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ifax requesting credit for pages to send: I have paid a yearly fee to MS for this service. Why is the program requesting payment for sending pages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ifax-requesting-credit-for-pages-to-send/170d1ccf-f080-49bc-9934-a5eeec286d0f
  6. Request timed out

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Request timed out: Hi, please help when i'm using any wifi, it's not stable at all and when i ping with CMD ( ping riot.de -t ) i get requested timed out each 4 secs continiously (riot.de is a League of legends game server, it works perfectly almost at anytime) same issue with google.com or...
  7. Microsoft Screen Time Unable To Add Time

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Screen Time Unable To Add Time: Hi, I have been trying to give my son extra time for a few days, but when I click on My Parent Is Here, it shows a gray screen for a minute or two before saying An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later. (800705b4), and when I grant time or remove the time...
  8. Microsoft sent multiple requests for more screen time overnight, but no one was using the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft sent multiple requests for more screen time overnight, but no one was using the...: Question: What specific items in the audit log would help identify what caused "more time" requests to be sent? Background: The child account "William" sent multiple requests for more time overnight. I could not see a way to troubleshoot this, nor were there any useful...
  9. Backup saving more than requested

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup saving more than requested: I have three physical hard drives on my computer. Backup is set to save things to Drive E, a physical disk different from Drive C. Despite changing the settings to include only my personal folder and Drive C, backup continues to back up physical Drive D (the box for that is...
  10. Disconnected media sends DHCP request!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disconnected media sends DHCP request!: In an attempt to track down this event: The IP address lease 192.168.1.105 for the Network Card with network address 0x40F02F89E7F7 has been denied by the DHCP server 192.168.1.1 (The DHCP Server sent a DHCPNACK message). I get this result: >getmac Physical...