Windows 10: ! Unable to set birth year !

Discus and support ! Unable to set birth year ! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I am encountering an issue with changing the birth year. I select 58, but it keeps setting itself to 2258 instead of 1958. I have attached a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by StefanCosmin, Nov 22, 2018.

1. ! Unable to set birth year !

Hello,

I am encountering an issue with changing the birth year. I select 58, but it keeps setting itself to 2258 instead of 1958.

I have attached a picture as well below.

Has anyone encountered this issue before ?

Please help.

! Unable to set birth year ! 0427fc83-4aa1-4e1e-9bf4-b462b650fc55?upload=true.png

:)

StefanCosmin, Nov 22, 2018

2. How to change birth year?

I accidentally left the birth year as 2012 and now I can't get access without having parent permission. How do I change my birth year?

michele_mc19, Nov 22, 2018
  3. Trophy 29 Win User
    How to chang birth YEAR

I just have my new windows HTC Trophy set up but mistakenly entered a wrong birth YEAR so the phone blocking me to download anything -saying I was a child. My question is how to change it. Thanks in advance for your help!

Trophy 29, Nov 22, 2018
  4. ! Unable to set birth year !

Change my date of birth on microsoft profile

Hi Alex,

To change the date of birth on your Microsoft Account, you can follow the steps below:

• Sign in to
      Your info
      on the Microsoft account website.
    • Click Edit your personal info.
    • Select the correct date of birth, and then select Save.

If the birth date on a Microsoft account says that it belongs to a child, there are different steps to take in regions that regulate what children can do online. You can check this
    link for more information.

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

! Unable to set birth year !

1. ! Unable to set birth year ! - Similar Threads - Unable set birth

2. unable to change my date of birth

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    unable to change my date of birth: I just talked to Microsoft chat and they suggest me to refer my issue to this groupI cannot edit the Date of Birth on my Microsoft account tagged a child account. No option to do so on the Manage permissions page logged in with the parent account. I cannot use Google Chrome...
  3. unable to change my date of birth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to change my date of birth: I just talked to Microsoft chat and they suggest me to refer my issue to this groupI cannot edit the Date of Birth on my Microsoft account tagged a child account. No option to do so on the Manage permissions page logged in with the parent account. I cannot use Google Chrome...
  4. unable to change my date of birth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. unable to change date of birth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to change date of birth: i am unable to change date of birth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-change-date-of-birth/6897ca70-5e4d-4519-9e18-5ad600fed302
  6. unable to change date of birth

unable to change date of birth: i am unable to change date of birth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-change-date-of-birth/6897ca70-5e4d-4519-9e18-5ad600fed302
  7. about Birth date setting, unable to log in system.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    about Birth date setting, unable to log in system.: Hello MS Support Team,Greetings! This is Miya Yin a Chinese user of MS in China.Yesterday, I've registered a MS account for personal use in home, and incorrectly input wrong birth date have input as younger than 14. Now it makes me unable to use any software in system and...
  8. about Birth date setting, unable to log in system.

about Birth date setting, unable to log in system.: Hello MS Support Team,Greetings! This is Miya Yin a Chinese user of MS in China.Yesterday, I've registered a MS account for personal use in home, and incorrectly input wrong birth date have input as younger than 14. Now it makes me unable to use any software in system and...
  9. Unable to update the birth date of the administrator in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to update the birth date of the administrator in windows 11: I have created the microsoft account and entered my daughter's date of birth who is minor .As a result I am able to download the google chrome but while launching the google chrome it is saying "that due to family setting restriction" we cannot allow you to do the same" There...
  10. Changed an account's date of birth to < 18 years, but still showing as an adult in windows

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Changed an account's date of birth to < 18 years, but still showing as an adult in windows: Hi, my son had created a ms account with a DOB making him older than 18, and I needed to set screen time in settings -> accounts, so I went into his account I manage all their passwords and set to correct DOB, making him now a child's age. Asked if I was sure as it would...