Windows 10: Unable to set bit rate for Fast Track C400 device

Discus and support Unable to set bit rate for Fast Track C400 device in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use avid (m-audio) fast track c400 with latest drivers from manufacturers web site. The problem I face is it is impossible to set the bitrate and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by am.konovalov, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Unable to set bit rate for Fast Track C400 device

I use avid (m-audio) fast track c400 with latest drivers from manufacturers web site.

The problem I face is it is impossible to set the bitrate and sample rate as there is no Advanced tab in options for this device.

Is there any way to switch the bitrate or sample rate via registry or via command prompt?

***Original title: audio devices - recording - no advanced tab in properties - unable to set or select bitrate***

:)

am.konovalov, Aug 12, 2019
  2. OTLprod Win User

Audio problems with USB [M-audio Fastrack C400] AND driver updates ???

I'm running Windows 10 64 bit...Does anybody else have problems with "USB sound cards" ? I have "M-Audio Fast Track C400" ...And Windows 10 64 bit is not sending me "updated driver" ??? Also i have problems with [I tunes, Audacity, Pro tools mp9] ??? I
    run a sound studio with my PC...And Windows is not updating my drivers...What to do ???

OTLprod, Aug 12, 2019
  3. gaurdtown Win User
    Palm tracking unable to set (Touchpad)

When I enter the settings for my Synaptics device settings, the palm tracking is grayed out and I'm unable to fix it. Can someone help me?

gaurdtown, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Unable to set bit rate for Fast Track C400 device

Set top rated pictures as backgroud

Hi Shan,

To better address and isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• What is error the message or code when trying to perform the previous steps to set top rated pictures as a background?
    • Can you also tell us the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Michelle Vil, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Unable to set bit rate for Fast Track C400 device

1. Unable to set bit rate for Fast Track C400 device - Similar Threads - Unable set bit

2. Unable to change sample rate/bit depth with BPHS1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to change sample rate/bit depth with BPHS1: Hello!For a while I've been struggling with screensharing on a variety of apps, most noticably on Discord, during which as time moves along the audio would begin to get more crackly and staticky until it becomes unlistenable, and I'd have to start the stream over again. While...
  3. Unable to change sample rate/bit depth with BPHS1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to change sample rate/bit depth with BPHS1: Hello!For a while I've been struggling with screensharing on a variety of apps, most noticably on Discord, during which as time moves along the audio would begin to get more crackly and staticky until it becomes unlistenable, and I'd have to start the stream over again. While...
  4. Unable to change Default Format/sample rate and bit depth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to change Default Format/sample rate and bit depth: Hi, I have a Lenoov L14 pc, with AMD Ryzen PRO 5675U and Realtek HD sound card.I can't change the default format/sample rate and bit depth. Is only 16 bit 48.000 Khz.I have uninstal the preinstalled dolby app and disabled windows spatial sound.How can I solve the problem?Luca...
  5. Unable to change Default Format/sample rate and bit depth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to change Default Format/sample rate and bit depth: Hi, I have a Lenoov L14 pc, with AMD Ryzen PRO 5675U and Realtek HD sound card.I can't change the default format/sample rate and bit depth. Is only 16 bit 48.000 Khz.I have uninstal the preinstalled dolby app and disabled windows spatial sound.How can I solve the problem?Luca...
  6. Unable to change Default Format/sample rate and bit depth.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to change Default Format/sample rate and bit depth.: I am unable to change my default format. I try to click on it, nothing, it's just greyed out. I need to change this for me to even be able to record on my recording software.I'm wondering how do I change this? Is there maybe a cmd command to change it? I tested the mic, and...
  7. I'm unable to change my microphone quality/bit rate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I'm unable to change my microphone quality/bit rate: Hi! I recently wanted to have some fun with my friends and changing my mic bit rate to lowest possible. Unfortunately when i try to, the tab is gray and i cant open it as in image[ATTACH]. Even when im logged in as an admin, nothing changes. It applies to all microphone...
  8. I need to be able to change the Sample Rate and Bit Rate in Sound Setting

I need to be able to change the Sample Rate and Bit Rate in Sound Setting: I need to be able to change the Sample Rate and Bit Rate in Sound Setting so here is my situation as I know most people ask for it. I am on an Asus Q304UA and I am on Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 OS Version:10.0.19041 N/A Build 19041. And I need to able to change the sample...
  9. Audo device does not save its settings, Spacial sound AND Bit rate.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audo device does not save its settings, Spacial sound AND Bit rate.: Every time I restart my PC or every time I unplug or plug in my headset I lose my Audio settings in windows. I like to always have "DTS Headphone:X" as my spacial audio setting but every time it defaults to "Windows Sonic" which is total garbage but that's not my main concern...
  10. Palm tracking unable to set (Touchpad)

Palm tracking unable to set (Touchpad): When I enter the settings for my Synaptics device settings, the palm tracking is grayed out and I'm unable to fix it. Can someone help me? 67700

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fast track c400 change bitrate