Windows 10: Unable to set bit rate for Fast Track C400 device

Discus and support Unable to set bit rate for Fast Track C400 device in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use avid (m-audio) fast track c400 with latest drivers from manufacturers web site. The problem I face is it is impossible to set the bitrate and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by am.konovalov, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Unable to set bit rate for Fast Track C400 device

I use avid (m-audio) fast track c400 with latest drivers from manufacturers web site.

The problem I face is it is impossible to set the bitrate and sample rate as there is no Advanced tab in options for this device.

Is there any way to switch the bitrate or sample rate via registry or via command prompt?

***Original title: audio devices - recording - no advanced tab in properties - unable to set or select bitrate***

:)

am.konovalov, Aug 12, 2019
  2. OTLprod Win User

Audio problems with USB [M-audio Fastrack C400] AND driver updates ???

I'm running Windows 10 64 bit...Does anybody else have problems with "USB sound cards" ? I have "M-Audio Fast Track C400" ...And Windows 10 64 bit is not sending me "updated driver" ??? Also i have problems with [I tunes, Audacity, Pro tools mp9] ??? I
    run a sound studio with my PC...And Windows is not updating my drivers...What to do ???

OTLprod, Aug 12, 2019
  3. gaurdtown Win User
    Palm tracking unable to set (Touchpad)

When I enter the settings for my Synaptics device settings, the palm tracking is grayed out and I'm unable to fix it. Can someone help me?

gaurdtown, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Unable to set bit rate for Fast Track C400 device

Set top rated pictures as backgroud

Hi Shan,

To better address and isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• What is error the message or code when trying to perform the previous steps to set top rated pictures as a background?
    • Can you also tell us the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Michelle Vil, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Unable to set bit rate for Fast Track C400 device

1. Unable to set bit rate for Fast Track C400 device - Similar Threads - Unable set bit

2. Getting Off the Fast Track for Windows 10 Updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting Off the Fast Track for Windows 10 Updates: I have one computer in my house that seems to download an update every week. I think that at one time about a year ago, I might have clicked the button check for updates while troubleshooting an issue. Does this lock me into getting the non-stable updates in perpetuity? Is...
  3. Sample rate and bit depth unchangeable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sample rate and bit depth unchangeable: I ran into a problem whilst trying to fix the same problem as this post but I couldn't get the sample rate and bit depth to change and it seems locked for some reason. Photo of it being locked: [ATTACH]...
  4. I am unable to change the sample rate and bit depth of my speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am unable to change the sample rate and bit depth of my speakers: I am currently experincing an issue on my laptop, the Lenovo Ideapad 530s AMD version. The speakers in question are the onboard Realtek speakers. My problem is as follows, the box for changing the sample rate and bit depth is grayed out, and I cannot click on it. It seems...
  5. What is the maximum bit-rate, khz resolution, and data transfer rate of a TOSLINK fiber...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is the maximum bit-rate, khz resolution, and data transfer rate of a TOSLINK fiber...: Hello, I recently got a pair of speakers that support playing digital audio at 24-bit 192khz resolution. I'm planning to purchase a new audio card and install it on my PC and want to get one with a TOSLINK optical output because it's the only one my speakers support that...
  6. unable to listen to device through playback settings

unable to listen to device through playback settings: So about a month ago i updated my sound drivers - and ever since then i have been unable to listen to my mic through the playback settings, i can listen to it through the record/mic settings but then there is a lag. I can't even back up to the point prior the update. How can...
  7. UNABLE TO CHANGE SAMPLE RATE

UNABLE TO CHANGE SAMPLE RATE: I am attempting to change the Sample rate to 2 Channel 16 Bit 44100 Hz on the Recording Tab but this is greyed out and will not accept change Help ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-change-sample-rate/958ee021-1f33-4916-824b-bfa3886181a2
  8. Set/force refresh rate before external display device is connected?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Set/force refresh rate before external display device is connected?: I have a 5th gen carbon X1 (Intel HD Graphics 620) driving a BenQ PD2710QC through USB-C. I'm trying to connect an HD projector through the HDMI port. Most often, when I connect the projector, the display flickers on and off several times and I'm not able to get it to...
  9. How to set default refresh rate

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to set default refresh rate: I switch between 1920x1080 to 3840x2160 and viceversa quite frequently. However, when I do this, Windows sets the refresh rate to 30hz, instead of 60. I need to manually set it to 60 each time I change resolution. Is there a way to set a default refresh rate so that...
  10. Palm tracking unable to set (Touchpad)

Palm tracking unable to set (Touchpad): When I enter the settings for my Synaptics device settings, the palm tracking is grayed out and I'm unable to fix it. Can someone help me? 67700