Windows 10: Unable to set Dual monitor option in Windows 365 boot pc

Discus and support Unable to set Dual monitor option in Windows 365 boot pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Concern,Could please help me with the dual monitor option for Windows 365 boot pc. As I able to set dual monitor with Windows app but not with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Roshan Kanhaiyalal, Mar 1, 2024.

1. Unable to set Dual monitor option in Windows 365 boot pc

Hello Concern,Could please help me with the dual monitor option for Windows 365 boot pc. As I able to set dual monitor with Windows app but not with the Windows 365 boot option. Please help with the settings, policy and solution please.

:)

Roshan Kanhaiyalal, Mar 1, 2024

2. Setting up dual monitor on PC

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to connecting external monitor to the PC.

Usually, you will receive an error when connecting external monitor when the cable is not connected properly. I would suggest you to follow the suggestions mentioned in the article

Troubleshoot external monitor connections in Windows 10

Additionally, you may want to refer the below articles

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 1, 2024
  3. set up dual monitors

unable to set up dual monitors in Windows 10. Using GEForce 7050GT 512MB PCIE in Windows 7 duals worked Fine .After upgrade doesn't work. Any suggestions

JohnMeyer2, Mar 1, 2024
  4. Unable to set Dual monitor option in Windows 365 boot pc

Unable to see Dual Boot option

Hi David,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the OS to default and check if it helps:

• Press Windows + R keys from the Keyboard.
    • Type msconfig and hit Enter.
    • Click on the Boot tab.
    • Select the OS from the list and click on the Set as default.
    Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by J W Stuart on
    How to dual boot Windows 7 and Windows 10 Preview.

Redirecting

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Mar 1, 2024
Thema:

Unable to set Dual monitor option in Windows 365 boot pc

1. Unable to set Dual monitor option in Windows 365 boot pc - Similar Threads - Unable set Dual

2. W365 cloud PC single login - unable to set dual monitor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W365 cloud PC single login - unable to set dual monitor.: W365 cloud PC single login - unable to set dual monitor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w365-cloud-pc-single-login-unable-to-set-dual/d6e25c7c-d4fa-4038-a65e-ebe7346cf20a
  3. W365 cloud PC single login - unable to set dual monitor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W365 cloud PC single login - unable to set dual monitor.: W365 cloud PC single login - unable to set dual monitor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w365-cloud-pc-single-login-unable-to-set-dual/d6e25c7c-d4fa-4038-a65e-ebe7346cf20a
  4. Unable to set Dual monitor option in Windows 365 boot pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to set Dual monitor option in Windows 365 boot pc: Hello Concern,Could please help me with the dual monitor option for Windows 365 boot pc. As I able to set dual monitor with Windows app but not with the Windows 365 boot option. Please help with the settings, policy and solution please....
  5. Dual monitor options not showing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual monitor options not showing.: Hi, I'm having a unique problem. I've bought a HDMI splitter to connect two monitors to the same GPU, and it works fine - in the sense that both displays work - but it shows the same screen on both monitors.When I open Display settings, I do not have the 'multiple display'...
  6. Dual monitor options not showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual monitor options not showing.: Hi, I'm having a unique problem. I've bought a HDMI splitter to connect two monitors to the same GPU, and it works fine - in the sense that both displays work - but it shows the same screen on both monitors.When I open Display settings, I do not have the 'multiple display'...
  7. Dual monitor options not showing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Dual boot option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual boot option: Hello sir, i have a dual boot os on my windows 10 and i already delete the other one using msconfig option, Now i want to bring back the dual boot option again.. Is it possible?...
  9. dual monitor settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    dual monitor settings: ok...my larger monitor which is also my tv is to my left the smaller one to the right...thus the large one is set at 1 and the smaller at 2...without changing that...is it possible to set things up to play my games on the 2nd smaller monitor..I prefer my mouse changing...
  10. Dual boot no option menu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual boot no option menu: I'm currently running ver 14393 (32) and tried installing 14986 (insider) on a partition. The install went ok but the installed version had some problems: repeated BSODs and really slow response. The hard part was getting back to my working version. I thought there was a boot...