Windows 10: Unable to set reminders in Cortana since May 20 upadte

Discus and support Unable to set reminders in Cortana since May 20 upadte in Cortana to solve the problem; Hello team, Since the May update, I am unable to set reminders in Cortana. It worked perfectly fine earlier. I am not sure if the update is the... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by SumeetBais, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Unable to set reminders in Cortana since May 20 upadte

Hello team,

Since the May update, I am unable to set reminders in Cortana. It worked perfectly fine earlier. I am not sure if the update is the reason for this issue.

Now, Lets say I ask Cortana to "Remind me to call Harry at 6PM" instead of setting the reminder, She searches for the text on bing.

Its frustrating and I am unable to find a fix to it. Please assist.

Win 10 Pro Ver: 10.0.19042 Build 19042

Please assist, thanks.

Best regards,

SB

Unable to set reminders in Cortana since May 20 upadte 6710d799-4bb2-40f0-a7f6-c9c49b4b66fe?upload=true.png

:)

SumeetBais, Jul 14, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Cortana reminders

Hi,

There are two ways to remove Cortana Reminders on your computer.

Kindly follow the steps o how to delete Reminders.

• Launch Cortana from the list of applications.
    • Click the Notebook icon.
    • Select Reminders.
    • To delete reminders, click the check the box that says Complete and move to History or click the
      Trash bin icon to delete

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Ryan Fra, Jul 14, 2020
  3. problems with cortana setting reminder

Cortana seems to understand and does what I ask her.

I had already tried with a new user, but I tried again. It's not working.

Unable to set reminders in Cortana since May 20 upadte [​IMG]

I have tried the step in that article: Cortana Reminders not working in Windows 10 [Fixed]

The point 8 is not correct.?

than I have probed :

Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

i got the same error.

point 9 is not clear enough. There is no key and the other keys are many. Should I make a backup?

points 10 and 11 I've done them many times and they never worked, they last a lot so I don't run them again

the tip How to Uninstall Cortana in Windows 10 [TESTED METHOD] I didn't

I have probed the tips in this also How to fix Cortana if it's not working on Windows 10 but not resolved

*Sad

einstein1969, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Unable to set reminders in Cortana since May 20 upadte

Cannot reactivate Completed Cortana Reminders in Windows 10

Hi Adrian,

Cortana is your digital agent that will help you doing your daily tasks. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to manage
    Cortana Reminders:

• Open Cortana, then click the hamburger button and select
      Reminders on your phone or click Notebook and select
      Reminders on your Windows 10 PC.
    • You'll find all your reminders sorted by date, click on it and modify according to your preference.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

Unable to set reminders in Cortana since May 20 upadte

1. Unable to set reminders in Cortana since May 20 upadte - Similar Threads - Unable set reminders

2. Cortana cannot set reminders

in Cortana
    Cortana cannot set reminders: I tried asking cortana to set reminders but Cortana says I'm sorry but I can't help with that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-cannot-set-reminders/7456c9e7-f99f-4ef3-beec-8064d3ce91ac
  3. problems with cortana setting reminder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problems with cortana setting reminder: hello everyone, this is my first question in this forum, I hope to be able to solve my problem. Pretty much since about September 2019 cortana stopped working when I try to set a reminder. The error returned sound like " I'm sorry, an error has occurred, try again in a...
  4. Cortana reminders

in Cortana
    Cortana reminders: Although cortana sets up reminders correctly you are not reminded at the appropriate time. It doesn't matter if you create it on PC, android phone or invoke. It does not work on any device....
  5. Cortana Reminders

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cortana Reminders: I used to get reminders from Cortana by text in the notification area along with a bell sound to remind me. It has stopped working and I've checked all the settings and I can't determine the problem. It accepts my reminders, I see them listed, FocusAssist is off,...
  6. Cortana and reminders

in Cortana
    Cortana and reminders: I am on a windows 10 machine build 18362, and I have questions about reminders. I used to use Cortana (typed) all the time. One of the primary things I used her for was setting daily reminders. I have had a couple of strokes and my memory for some daily activities is not so...
  7. Why can't Cortana set a reminder for every 20 minutes to leave my pc?

in Cortana
    Why can't Cortana set a reminder for every 20 minutes to leave my pc?: It gave me the option of monthly weekly daily, so obviously totally misunderstanding what every 20 minutes means. I though it would be a simple task, and I'm sure I've seen it done on tv. In fact it hasn't really been able to help with much....
  8. Setting up bi-weekly reminder in cortana

in Cortana
    Setting up bi-weekly reminder in cortana: I am new to the community and was trying to find a way of doing bi-weekly reminders for cortana. There is a way: enter the reminder as once and them edit it within the calendar and change it to repeat with a frequency of 2 weeks!...
  9. Cortana reminder

in Cortana
    Cortana reminder: I cannot set a reminder on Cortana it says "your account needs an update.I can take you there to get that settled". plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-reminder/3e912b26-feec-424e-a0ab-8520adccbe2e"
  10. what's the command to set a reminder with cortana?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what's the command to set a reminder with cortana?: I don't know what I'm doing wrong I've had no problem typing in broad general reminder statements and its just handled them all so I can't even remember how I word them but this time I'm trying different combinations of words and instead of setting a reminder it's opening...