Windows 10: Unable to set up Windows Hello after the Windows 1903 update

Discus and support Unable to set up Windows Hello after the Windows 1903 update in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, I have a HP ProBook 440 G4 and updated from Windows 10 version 1803 to "Windows 10 version 1903". After that, Windows Hello stopped working. I... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by EnzoUsacdin, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Unable to set up Windows Hello after the Windows 1903 update

Hi,

I have a HP ProBook 440 G4 and updated from Windows 10 version 1803 to "Windows 10 version 1903". After that, Windows Hello stopped working. I removed the finger records and decided to set it up again but then this shows up:

Unable to set up Windows Hello after the Windows 1903 update a449a908-a822-4571-baa0-123157a01894?upload=true.png

I've searched the web and tried the following as solutions but all failed:

A. Use of HP SoftPaq Downloader to update all the drivers and BIOS

B. Enabling the Biometrics in the Local Group Policy Editor

Unable to set up Windows Hello after the Windows 1903 update biometrics-group-policy-windows-hello-not-working.png

C. Reinstalling and Updating the Biometrics

Unable to set up Windows Hello after the Windows 1903 update validity-fingerprint-sensor-driver-in-device-manager.png

Any solution for this problem? Thank you.

:)

EnzoUsacdin, Jun 29, 2019

2. windows hello, Logitech brio, win10 1903

Since my upgrade to 1903 windows 10 hello cannot turn on camera for hello, though camera works for Skype and other programs.

This has happened at least twice before at feature updates.

I have followed all the suggestions listed in community support but still of no avail.

This should not happen whenever one upgrades. Hello is an important feature.

Francis Fiorenza

FrancisFiorenza, Jun 29, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 29, 2019
  4. jbailey8 Win User

Unable to set up Windows Hello after the Windows 1903 update

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Unable to set up Windows Hello after the Windows 1903 update

1. Unable to set up Windows Hello after the Windows 1903 update - Similar Threads - Unable set Hello

2. Unable to set up new Windows Hello PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to set up new Windows Hello PIN: I am setting up a new HP Laptop.I turn it on and the initial screen appears. I click on the screen, and my login screen appears with my login ID and the option to sign in, which is the only option that appears. I click on Sign in, and the screen to enter my Microsoft Account...
  3. Unable to Set Up Windows Hello Face

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to Set Up Windows Hello Face: Hi, I have a Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 15, Windows 10 PC. I want to set up the Windows Hello Face, but it says, "This option is currently unavailable." Is the problem with my PC or do I need to get an update? Thank you!...
  4. Unable to set-up Windows hello

Unable to set-up Windows hello: Hi, I am trying to set up Windows Hello on my new HP Dragonfly Elite laptop. I have configured a PIN and both face recognition and fingerprint scanner. However, when I get to the lock screen I don't get the option to log in using either of the biometric options. When I...
  5. Unable to set up windows hello face and fingerprint.

Unable to set up windows hello face and fingerprint.: Recently purchased Dell Inspiron 5593, I am unable to set up windows hello face and fingerprint. It says " We couldn't find a camera compatible with windows hello face. [ATTACH]...
  6. Windows Hello Problem After Windows Update 1903

Windows Hello Problem After Windows Update 1903: Hi, I have an HP ProBook 440 G4. I have been informed that the support for the Windows 10 version 1803 will be terminated starting this November 2019, therefore I decided to upgrade to "Windows 10 version 1903". After that, Windows Hello stopped working. I have tried the...
  7. Unable to set up windows hello fingerprint

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to set up windows hello fingerprint: Hi, as seen from the picture it says that windows hello fingerprint is unavailable and I am currently using a Lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon 7th gen. Any idea how to fix this problem? [ATTACH]...
  8. windows 19H1 build 1903 windows hello not showing up in settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 19H1 build 1903 windows hello not showing up in settings: Hello, I recently signed-up for the windows insider program and when i updated to 19H1 build 1903 all Lenovo software stopped working on my device including the drivers for my fingerprint reader and the system interface foundation V2 Devices for the Lenovo Vantage App. I...
  9. Unable to set up Windows Hello

Unable to set up Windows Hello: I try to set up windows hello on my account after creating a new Admin Account. Now it says that windows hello is set up on another account and that I need to remove it, although there are no other accounts on the PC. Is there any way to fix this problem? This question was...
  10. Unable to set up Windows Hello

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to set up Windows Hello: I have purchased Hp Pavillion x360 Convertible . I am unable setup Windows Hello. But my peer with same device is able to setup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-set-up-windows-hello/7cb3d55a-7d68-4ef0-832a-9b2db3cdc220"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Unable to set up thewindows hello

2. bioenrollmenthost.exe windows hello setup

3. setup windows hello in 1903

4. cant turn on camera for hello update 1903,
  5. windows hello not working after 1903 update