Windows 10: Unable to set up Windows Hello

Discus and support Unable to set up Windows Hello in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have purchased Hp Pavillion x360 Convertible . I am unable setup Windows Hello. But my peer with same device is able to setup... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GaneshSellaperumal, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Unable to set up Windows Hello

I have purchased Hp Pavillion x360 Convertible . I am unable setup Windows Hello.

But my peer with same device is able to setup

:)

GaneshSellaperumal, Dec 8, 2018

2. Set up Windows Hello

Hi Dileep,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to see Windows Hello. I will be glad to assist you with this.

This could because you have not set up your sign in option.

I would suggest you to refer to the link below for steps to set up your sign in options and check if it helps:

Get started with Windows Hello

Do get back to us with the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Dec 8, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 8, 2018
  4. Vicky Acs Win User

Unable to set up Windows Hello

Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

Unable to set up Windows Hello

1. Unable to set up Windows Hello - Similar Threads - Unable set Hello

2. Unable to set up new Windows Hello PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to set up new Windows Hello PIN: I am setting up a new HP Laptop.I turn it on and the initial screen appears. I click on the screen, and my login screen appears with my login ID and the option to sign in, which is the only option that appears. I click on Sign in, and the screen to enter my Microsoft Account...
  3. Unable to set up new Windows Hello PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to set up new Windows Hello PIN: I am setting up a new HP Laptop.I turn it on and the initial screen appears. I click on the screen, and my login screen appears with my login ID and the option to sign in, which is the only option that appears. I click on Sign in, and the screen to enter my Microsoft Account...
  4. Unable to Set Up Windows Hello Face

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to Set Up Windows Hello Face: Hi, I have a Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 15, Windows 10 PC. I want to set up the Windows Hello Face, but it says, "This option is currently unavailable." Is the problem with my PC or do I need to get an update? Thank you!...
  5. Unable to set-up Windows hello

Unable to set-up Windows hello: Hi, I am trying to set up Windows Hello on my new HP Dragonfly Elite laptop. I have configured a PIN and both face recognition and fingerprint scanner. However, when I get to the lock screen I don't get the option to log in using either of the biometric options. When I...
  6. Unable to set up Hello Face

Unable to set up Hello Face: I recently bought a HP Elitebook and I am unable to set up my Hello Face. I click on set up, it opens a window asks for my pin and then automatically closes and the cursor keeps loading....
  7. Unable to Set Up Pin or Windows Hello Fingerprint

Unable to Set Up Pin or Windows Hello Fingerprint: I am trying to get my fingerprint sensor back to working on my Dell XPS 15 7590, but Windows will not allow me to do so. I believe the issue comes from the PIN setup not working properly. When I go to settings>sign-in options and click Windows Hello PIN, the only option is...
  8. Unable to set up windows hello face and fingerprint.

Unable to set up windows hello face and fingerprint.: Recently purchased Dell Inspiron 5593, I am unable to set up windows hello face and fingerprint. It says " We couldn't find a camera compatible with windows hello face. [ATTACH]...
  9. Unable to set up windows hello fingerprint

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to set up windows hello fingerprint: Hi, as seen from the picture it says that windows hello fingerprint is unavailable and I am currently using a Lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon 7th gen. Any idea how to fix this problem? [ATTACH]...
  10. Unable to set up Windows Hello

Unable to set up Windows Hello: I try to set up windows hello on my account after creating a new Admin Account. Now it says that windows hello is set up on another account and that I need to remove it, although there are no other accounts on the PC. Is there any way to fix this problem? This question was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to set up windows hello

2. windows hello unable to set up

3. unable to setup windows hello in windows 10

4. unable to set up face recognition windows 10,
  5. 19H1 Hello FIngerprint Delete,
  6. unable to set up PIN in 1903 windows 10,
  7. wungraileng vashi,
  8. bios 19H1 windows hello 認證