Windows 10: unable to setup call of duty 1 2003 in window 10 single language laptop

Discus and support unable to setup call of duty 1 2003 in window 10 single language laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; respected sir, I am unable to setup call of duty window 10 single language laptop by using CD. i was installing that program by using setup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aditya Khade, Nov 29, 2020.

1. unable to setup call of duty 1 2003 in window 10 single language laptop

respected sir,

I am unable to setup call of duty window 10 single language laptop by using CD. i was installing that program by using setup file,after completing 45% loading it can said to insert CD 2 in rom drive.after mounted the CD 2 and come back for ok button, it was again toid me to insert cd2 in romdrive.so ,I will confuse for what i can do now and how setup call of duty.

so please help me for setup COD

:)

Aditya Khade, Nov 29, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Change system language on a single language licence

Yes it is possible to change the language on Windows 10 Single Language

Click the link below for a step by step on how to do that. That page also lists all the links for the different language packs:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/31698742/ho...

DaveM121, Nov 29, 2020
  3. Call of Duty 1 Single Player Wont Open

Hello I tried the above instructions but it still didn't work for the single player of call of duty 1 and I have the same problem with call of duty 2 ?

I'm running windows 10

at one point at the end of installation it come up with run in administration mode which I did and still nothing.

can you help please

thanks

LES

Les Buckfield, Nov 29, 2020
  4. unable to setup call of duty 1 2003 in window 10 single language laptop

Unable to play Call of Duty single player since upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1.

Thanks for your reply It is just single player in Call of Duty that I have this problem with I do not use Xbox Of course Call of Duty 2 will not install and says that it has compatability issues with Windows 10

RichardTREECE, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

unable to setup call of duty 1 2003 in window 10 single language laptop

1. unable to setup call of duty 1 2003 in window 10 single language laptop - Similar Threads - unable setup call

2. call of duty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    call of duty: Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.35 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor i am trying to run black ops cold war and it was working fine until now. outta nowhere it will randomly shut down while I'm...
  3. call of duty

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    call of duty: Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.35 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor i am trying to run black ops cold war and it was working fine until now. outta nowhere it will randomly shut down while I'm...
  4. Call of Duty and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty and Windows 10: After installing Call of Duty Game of the Year on Win 10, I find that the multiplayer appears to work fine but the single player won't load. Have tried running as administrator and, also, gone through the compatibility settings. Exhaustive internet searches either don't...
  5. call of duty 1 wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    call of duty 1 wont open: ok so recently I bought the CD for call of duty 1 now I have a real key for it the key works and everything but when i try open the game is gives me a black screen [ATTACH] this comes up on multiplayer and on single player it says admin permission required but there is only 1...
  6. Call Of Duty 1 error - "Insufficient space"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call Of Duty 1 error - "Insufficient space": I have recently decided to install the original Call of Duty on my Windows 10 PC after finding it in a box of games. But when choosing the install location it comes up with this error: [ATTACH] I am installing from the disc and it is the deluxe edition with the United...
  7. Call Of Duty 1 , openGL Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call Of Duty 1 , openGL Problem: hi, guys, I know this already very old but I was playing with my friends cod1 for chilling then I just upgraded to Windows 10 last day, I was very happy by that but when I tried COD1 they giving something about OpenGL , IDK , anyway it was working perfectly in windows 7 like...
  8. Unable to launch call of duty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to launch call of duty: when I press the short cut it engages then I getCODUO MP 1.51 build win-x86 Dec 6 2004 ----- FS_Startup ----- Current language: english Current search path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Call of Duty\uo\pakuo07.pk3 (157 files) C:\Program Files (x86)\Call of Duty\uo\pakuo06.pk3 (12...
  9. Call of Duty - Heroes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Call of Duty - Heroes: I cannot get back into my Microsoft Windows based game called Call of Duty - Heroes. Can you help resolve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/call-of-duty-heroes/e6e444e4-20af-4266-9aa9-c3ceb8809f19
  10. Call of Duty 2 Single Player not starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty 2 Single Player not starting: I recently bought a CD copy of COD2 from goodwill and installed it on my Windows 10 computer. After install, I tried to run the single player, but once I clicked the Desktop shortcut, nothing would happen. No error message, just a UAC prompt. Multiplayer works just fine with...