Windows 10: Unable To Setup DStv WiFi Connector.

Discus and support Unable To Setup DStv WiFi Connector. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi im trying to setup my laptop to connect to my dstv wifi connector pls help ***Moved From: Windows 10/Network & internet*** ***Edited Original... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CharlieButton, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Unable To Setup DStv WiFi Connector.

Hi im trying to setup my laptop to connect to my dstv wifi connector pls help

***Moved From: Windows 10/Network & internet***

***Edited Original Title From: WiFi contention***

:)

CharlieButton, Feb 23, 2019
  2. amuana Win User

N97 DStv

Hi ,I just download DStv mobile decoder for my N97 and when I tried to start,the message I recieve is "cant find decoder,Please confirm if decoder is define in phone's destination list".Please any help I want to watch dstv on my phone.

amuana, Feb 23, 2019
  3. Paul van der Heu, Feb 23, 2019
  4. vickal Win User

Unable To Setup DStv WiFi Connector.

dstv mobile

Where can i download dstv mobile for lumia 520 because the phone does not support.

vickal, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

Unable To Setup DStv WiFi Connector.

1. Unable To Setup DStv WiFi Connector. - Similar Threads - Unable Setup DStv

2. WIFI setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI setup: I recently changed my router from BT to EE. 2 Tablets, 2 Mobile phones and 1 laptop all connected automatically. However, my main laptop did not connect and I can't find a way of connecting to WIFI. I can connect with a cable but not WIFI. How can I resolve this please....
  3. WIFI setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI setup: I recently changed my router from BT to EE. 2 Tablets, 2 Mobile phones and 1 laptop all connected automatically. However, my main laptop did not connect and I can't find a way of connecting to WIFI. I can connect with a cable but not WIFI. How can I resolve this please....
  4. WIFI setup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. search connector

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    search connector: What is a search connector? Is it necessary? Can it be used by a Hacker? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-connector/b6cab2f7-f865-4a36-b693-04b40a6be7f1
  6. search connector

in Cortana
    search connector: What is a search connector? Is it necessary? Can it be used by a Hacker? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-connector/b6cab2f7-f865-4a36-b693-04b40a6be7f1
  7. Replacing laptop's wifi antennas' connectors

Replacing laptop's wifi antennas' connectors: So I am attempting to upgrade the PCI-e Wifi card that ships with an old laptop to an Intel AX200 NGFF card , so I bought an NGFF to PCI-e adapter only to realize something I haven't considered . Seems the antennas' connectors from back in PCI-e era were twice the size of the...
  8. Replacing laptop's wifi antennas' connectors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Replacing laptop's wifi antennas' connectors: So I am attempting to upgrade the PCI-e Wifi card that ships with an old laptop to an Intel AX200 NGFF card , so I bought an NGFF to PCI-e adapter only to realize something I haven't considered . Seems the antennas' connectors from back in PCI-e era were twice the size of the...
  9. Unable to install DStv Now app on PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to install DStv Now app on PC: i want to install Dstv on my device, where did you want to install, it look like you dont have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account . To install ,sing in on a device with micosoft account ***Original title: cannot install from microsoft store***...
  10. wifi setup

wifi setup: Running windows 10, how do I connect to my wireless WiFi? Previously I used an Ethernet cable, I am moving my computer location and need to go wireless. Have tried all the troubleshooting steps to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dstv wifi connector windows drivers