Windows 10: Unable to setup Windows Hello without an organization account

Discus and support Unable to setup Windows Hello without an organization account in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi, I've just reset my PC while keeping my files. I wanted setup a PIN to log in, but Windows keeps asking for my organisation account.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/el_pablo, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Unable to setup Windows Hello without an organization account

Unable to setup Windows Hello without an organization account 0hpLD6Y2atgKwB7vWdDGDnsxd_l3XIyvoKfIqWAFqKM.jpg

Hi,

I've just reset my PC while keeping my files. I wanted setup a PIN to log in, but Windows keeps asking for my organisation account. It's my personal PC, I don't want to link my work account with it. How can I disable the organisation management?

https://preview.redd.it/n8xuidiy7o6...bp&s=a85d3328097b7f29caab4b6631b01a4ee5b07cf9

https://preview.redd.it/kokl9da98o6...bp&s=4351bfee76f522797ddc6fa62a2120b6aa154bae

https://preview.redd.it/2kzoln8k8o6...bp&s=36cb1c48cc9ec249c46ea083f094a44fb7831290

Thanks

submitted by /u/el_pablo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/el_pablo, Jun 23, 2020
  2. Noor_Azam Win User

Unable to setup Windows Hello, error: incorrect pin

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

May I know the complete error code or error message that you are receiving when you try to setup Windows Hello?

Do you have any other user account on the computer?

If yes, does Windows Hello work on that account?

If Windows Hello is not setup on other account, please setup it up and check if it works so that we can narrow down the issue for you.

I suggest to remove the pin and setup a new pin on the child account and check if it works with Windows Hello.

Please follow the steps below to remove and re-add the PIN:

• Press Windows logo key + I to open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click on Sign-in options.
    • Under PIN, remove the pin. There will be prompt to enter password, enter the password and removed the PIN.
    • After the pin is removed, please click on
      Add to setup pin for the account.
    • After setting up a new PIN, try to set up Windows Hello.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Noor Azam S

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Noor_Azam, Jun 23, 2020
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Unable to setup Windows Hello without an organization account

Unable to setup Windows Hello Error: Windows Hello is not available on your device

Hi James,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to setup Windows Hello on your PC. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. What is the exact model of the PC?
    2. Were you able to use Windows Hello prior to this issue?

Ideally, Windows Hello facial recognition and fingerprint recognition works if you have the necessary hardware i.e. IR Camera for facial recognition and a fingerprint scanner for fingerprint recognition.

If you have the necessary hardware and still you are facing issues while setting up Windows Hello, I would suggest you to refer the articles by HP,

HP PCs - Troubleshooting Windows Hello Face Recognition
    and

HP PCs - Set Up Sign-in Options for Windows Hello (Windows 10)

If the issue persists, please get in touch with the manufacturer regarding compatibility of your device for using Windows Hello.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Unable to setup Windows Hello without an organization account

1. Unable to setup Windows Hello without an organization account - Similar Threads - Unable setup Hello

2. Unable to setup windows hello pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to setup windows hello pin: I am unable to setup pin .Setup window keep's pop up every time after enter setup pin.There is no error message just pin not accepted.I have tried lots of option from internet nothing is working.Thanks.OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Pro Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Other OS...
  3. Unable to setup windows hello pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to setup windows hello pin: I am unable to setup pin .Setup window keep's pop up every time after enter setup pin.There is no error message just pin not accepted.I have tried lots of option from internet nothing is working.Thanks.OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Pro Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Other OS...
  4. Unable to setup windows hello pin

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Option to Setup Fingerprint Without PIN Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Option to Setup Fingerprint Without PIN Windows Hello: I just got a new laptop that has a fingerprint sensor... I added my fingerprint, but then Windows Hello asked me to add a PIN. I closed the dialog since I don't want a PIN as that is less secure than my password on my local user account. After this, I locked the computer and...
  6. Option to Setup Fingerprint Without PIN Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Option to Setup Fingerprint Without PIN Windows Hello: I just got a new laptop that has a fingerprint sensor... I added my fingerprint, but then Windows Hello asked me to add a PIN. I closed the dialog since I don't want a PIN as that is less secure than my password on my local user account. After this, I locked the computer and...
  7. Unable to setup Hello pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to setup Hello pin: I am unable to setup the Hello Pin. It says there is an error with Microsoft Account. I tried all the links and solutions mentioned related to this issue but no luck!Could you please help me fix this. I am unable to open my laptop if I do not have internet access.Thanks...
  8. Unable to setup Windows Hello Facial Recognition

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to setup Windows Hello Facial Recognition: Hello! I am having trouble setting up windows hello face. I tried to set it up but it says 'couldn't turn on camera" I have disabled the camera and have re enabled it and tried to update it but nothing works. I have an HP- laptop 14 dk0xxx. My computer supports windows face....
  9. Unable to setup windows hello

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to setup windows hello: Hello, I recently had to remove my windows hello sign in options and change to a password since I needed to get my laptop set up by my school and after receiving it back I tried to re-setup the fingerprint sign in option but when I clicked on the sign in method it just showed...
  10. setup without a microsoft account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    setup without a microsoft account: I am setting up a new win 10 computer for a family member who dosn't have a Microsoft account and likely never will (She's 84). I got through the initial setup using a local account (finally) and now I need to change the Wind 10 in S mode to Windows 10 home and am going...