Windows 10: Unable to sgn in to computer!

Discus and support Unable to sgn in to computer! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since Microsoft's Dec 2018 update to Windows 10, I have not been able to SIGN IN to my computer. How do I fix this? My husband signs in with no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RAFC3806, Jan 10, 2019.

1. RAFC3806 Win User

Unable to sgn in to computer!

Since Microsoft's Dec 2018 update to Windows 10, I have not been able to SIGN IN to my computer. How do I fix this?

My husband signs in with no problem. When he checks ACCOUNTS, I am correctly listed as Admin. with correct info.

:)

RAFC3806, Jan 10, 2019

2. Unable to boot the computer.

Hi Samid,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, we would require more information to assist you further.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you check if you are able to boot into Windows Recovery Environment using installation media. Follow the steps provided below and check.

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
      • In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.
      • Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.
    Check if you are able to boot to this window. If you are unable to boot to this window, I suggest you to contact the manufacturer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jan 10, 2019
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Unable to browse network computers.

We suggest creating a new administrator user account by following the steps
    here
    . Make sure to use the same network settings that you used for your other computers, then check if you can connect to the home network. Since you also mentioned that Windows 10 was freshly installed on this particular computer, have you already downloaded
    the latest updates? The latest build for Version 1607 is 14393.1715, and 15063.608 for Version 1703. You can check the build version of your computer by following these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type winver and press Enter.

If you don't have the latest updates, you can follow these steps to install them:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Update & security.
    • Click Check for updates.

If that doesn't work, we'd like screenshots of the network and file sharing settings of the computer that doesn't work, and the settings of one of your other computers that can connect and share files properly on the home network.

Yolvi Ell, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Unable to sgn in to computer! - Similar Threads - Unable sgn computer

2. Unable to sign into computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to sign into computer: Cant sign into Windows says incorrect password even though it is correct and properly. I checked the network as well and try it again but it is not all working. Please help me I need computer to work....
  3. administrator sgn in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    administrator sgn in: How can I retrieve my administrator sign-in name? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrator-sgn-in/5657c0e4-92fa-4ed3-a308-94d456d7a934
  4. Unable to reset computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to reset computer: I've had the BSoD for a few weeks now, and I've tried all of the videos on YouTube pertaining to the Command Prompt. At this point in time, I just want my computer back, and everything is in the Cloud anyways, so I'm fine with resetting. I get to the troubleshooting screen...
  5. Unable to reset computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to reset computer: The button for resetting the computer doesn't work [Settings > Update & Security > Recovery], how to fix this? There are no error messages https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-reset-computer/acec9f37-c279-4c49-ac6f-4a0f81a82ab0
  6. Unable to enter computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to enter computer: Hi, I just entered my computer and it appears that the password has been changed or something. Apparently someone fooled around with a net user username /random command that turned the password into something totally random. I've tried going into the troubleshoot options by...
  7. How do I sgn in as an administrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I sgn in as an administrator: I want to run a chkdsk /f to check my computer but when I run the command it says I have to be an administrator, which I am. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sgn-in-as-an-administrator/93deda32-251f-4978-90ab-d57ccde0b33a
  8. Unable to boot the computer

Unable to boot the computer: Hello folks, My laptop did a major Win 10 feature update in early January plus some security updates, etc. all was fine after the update and I used my laptop for a day without issue. When I woke up the next day my laptop seemed frozen with a black screen and I had to power...
  9. Unable to log into computer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to log into computer.: Hope all is well. I'm unable to log onto my laptop. When I turn my computer on and click the internet Icon to connect so I can use my password for entry Microsoft requirement the only option is given is airplane mode. I've tried using an Ethernet plugging it directly into the...
  10. Unable to reset the computer

Unable to reset the computer: Hi, I have a laptop that I'd like to format and install windows all over again. Selecting Reset and the option to remove all files the computer reports it prepares everything. After some time however it stops with a message saying something like (it is in Norwegian on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why can my husband not sgn in on my computer