Windows 10: Unable to share Albums from Photos app on OneDrive

Discus and support Unable to share Albums from Photos app on OneDrive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have been trying to share an Album in the Photos app via OneDrive. However the status bar text has been saying "[Album name] uploading to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LeighY, Dec 28, 2018.

1. LeighY Win User

Unable to share Albums from Photos app on OneDrive

Hi, I have been trying to share an Album in the Photos app via OneDrive. However the status bar text has been saying "[Album name] uploading to OneDrive - 1 of 15" for over 15 minutes. Each picture is about 7MB and my upload speed has been tested at 13mbps, so each picture should take about 1/2 a second.

I've already tried to troubleshoot by pausing sync for OneDrive, via tray icon -> Right click -> Pause for 2 hours.

I'm running Windows 10 Pro, version 1709 on a Surface Pro.

Would anyone know what else I can do to try to get the upload to OneDrive working?

***Original title: Photo albums won't upload to OneDrive, stuck at 1 of x***

:)

LeighY, Dec 28, 2018

2. Windows 10 Photo app. How to send or share Albums to Facebook?

Just started playing with Photos app Wndows 10.

Learned how to make my own albums and choose cover page and title the album.

Want to share, or send, to Facebook.

Already know how to make albums on Facebook.

Thought, perhaps wrongly, I could make albums in Photo app

Then send or share to FB.

When I try to share a single photo from Photo App, there's a "share" button on the task bar

Click that, it says, get an app from the store

Went through those steps to choose a FB app, closed, shut down, restarted.

Still not able to share from Photo App.

Suggestions welcome.

Thank you.

Karuna Jai, Dec 28, 2018
  3. OneDrive Photo Albums are missing in Camera Roll

Out of nowhere, the photo albums on OneDrive are gone from the Camera Roll (is it still called that?).

I have a Nokia 822 on Verizon, and am running WP8.1 DP w/Black. Just about a week ago, I clicked on the Photos Live Tile, and slid to the left to select Albums. I have the following Albums listed:

Camera Roll

Facebook Beta

OneDrive

I am able to successfully view pictures in the Camera Roll and Facebook Beta albums. However, when choosing OneDrive, I see the following folders:

Camera Roll

OneDrive Albums

Recent Pictures

Saved Pictures

Shared with Me

Camera Roll on OneDrive.com shows a few dozen pictures in the album (as does the OneDrive app for WP8.1), but it is showing nothing on the phone. Recent Photos brings up a hundred or so pictures and videos (BTW- can this information be cleared?). When I
    click on OneDrive Albums, the only pictures I see are a couple that are in the OneDrive root directory. No other albums are listed not do I see any way to look for them.

Again, I want to note that the OneDrive app on the phone AND the OneDrive.com website in IE11 on the desktop, EACH work correctly, displaying all photos and albums. I am talking about not being able to view OneDrive albums from the Photos app on the phone.

Assassin 11B3P, Dec 28, 2018
  4. Unable to share Albums from Photos app on OneDrive

Photos app having problems with OneDrive Albums

I have a few photo albums on OneDrive that I can view from the Photos app as well.

Everything works quite well, except for one photo album (it happens to be my largest one at 386 pictures) which appears to be completely empty if viewed from the Photos app on my PC.

I can browse the album just fine from OneDrive (both via browser and Windows app), as well as from my Lumia 950 XL (Photos app). The problem seems to be limited to my PC's Photos app: I would have tried to reinstall the app, but it looks like this cannot
    be done.

Any suggestions?

BernardoPilarz, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

Unable to share Albums from Photos app on OneDrive

1. Unable to share Albums from Photos app on OneDrive - Similar Threads - Unable share Albums

2. Apple Shared Albums No Longer Visible in Photos Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apple Shared Albums No Longer Visible in Photos Apps: Only recently has the shared albums disappeared from this App. I was enjoying seeing some access to the many albums shared with me in the IOS world.Was this by design ?...
  3. Apple Shared Albums No Longer Visible in Photos Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apple Shared Albums No Longer Visible in Photos Apps: Only recently has the shared albums disappeared from this App. I was enjoying seeing some access to the many albums shared with me in the IOS world.Was this by design ?...
  4. Photos app - Exporting photos from Video Editor to Photo Album

Photos app - Exporting photos from Video Editor to Photo Album: Is there a way to change a Video Editor into a photo album. We have inadvertently saved a heap of photos from various locations into the Video Editor. I can't seem to find a way to either export them or change the format from a Video Editor to a Photo Album. Any...
  5. Album of photos missing from Microsoft Photos App

Album of photos missing from Microsoft Photos App: An entire album of photos is missing from my Microsoft photos app. My hard drive was rebooted inadvertently. I have been able to recover all other files, but now a full album of photos is missing from the app. Where can I go to retrieve the missing 385 photos?...
  6. Sharing Photo Album

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing Photo Album: I would like to send an album from Photos to someone so they can download the photos and create a photobook, mixing them with pictures they already have. Is this possible?. Please help! This is for an 88th birthday present....
  7. Sharing photo albums

Sharing photo albums: I am using microsoft photos on my pc and would like to share the albums I've worked on with my icloud drive, but I'm not sure how to do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharing-photo-albums/b64e0185-64e1-438c-bcc5-0058bf0878ad
  8. Unable to find albums in Photos app

Unable to find albums in Photos app: As a photographer I don't want my photos stored as place, time, people. can't find things. How can I get my photos back in my albums/files please? The previous Photo Gallery program was far better than the new Apps. for me. ***Original title: Lost my albums as new...
  9. Photo App Album sharing

Photo App Album sharing: Hello, I am running Windows 10 Home, version 1803. I want to share an Album, using the Photo App.: 1) I click on "Share Album"; 2) I click on "copy a link"; 3) I get the answer "Link copied to clipboard" QUESTION: where/how do I find the "clipboard"on a Windows 10,...
  10. Photos app albums

Photos app albums: I just want to be able to share a group of photos and short videos on my OneDrive account with family and friends. Unfortunately the Photos app wants to make a @#$% music video out of the pics and I cant find a way arround that gratuitous trash. Help?...