Windows 10: Unable to Share to OneNote from Microsoft Whiteboard Personal Account

Discus and support Unable to Share to OneNote from Microsoft Whiteboard Personal Account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using a personal account for MSwhiteboard. I would like to copy what I have written over to OneNote. When I searched it up, I only can find this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bryan_CT, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Bryan_CT Win User

Unable to Share to OneNote from Microsoft Whiteboard Personal Account

I am using a personal account for MSwhiteboard. I would like to copy what I have written over to OneNote. When I searched it up, I only can find this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-onenote/d1b4bf08-52f6-4039-b7f8-2923f400375c -> I am facing the same problem. I don't see that option!

When I clicked this:

Unable to Share to OneNote from Microsoft Whiteboard Personal Account 876b53f1-79c5-4510-8786-58bcb1343bea?upload=true.jpg

It results in this:

Unable to Share to OneNote from Microsoft Whiteboard Personal Account 5837b13f-f16b-4f37-862a-5ecdf4861850?upload=true.jpg

and when I copy the link to the browser, it gives me this:

Unable to Share to OneNote from Microsoft Whiteboard Personal Account ea12f3c5-1c9a-40e0-aba3-24ed41a49513?upload=true.jpg

I don't understand why it asks me to look for my administrator while it is a personal Microsoft account.

Please help!

:)

Bryan_CT, Jul 26, 2020
  2. ManojK. Win User

Unable to download Microsoft whiteboard from Microsoft Store

Hi

I am Unable to download Microsoft whiteboard from Microsoft Store as after pressing GET button again get buttons appears .i.e. loop.

Kindly share executable file.

Regards,

Manoj K.

ManojK., Jul 26, 2020
  3. Whiteboard - unable to export

Hi Azad,

Asper your description, may I know are you using Microsoft whiteboard app to export. If possible, could you please share a step how did you try to
    export a Microsoft Whiteboard Canvass or some related screenshot of better understand.

Also, could you please share with us screenshot of error message.

I appreciate your time and understanding.

Best Regards

Waqas Muhammad

Waqas Muhammad MSFT, Jul 26, 2020
  4. DTG1 Win User

Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

Thema:

1. Unable to Share to OneNote from Microsoft Whiteboard Personal Account - Similar Threads - Unable Share OneNote

2. OneNote not syncing to personal account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneNote not syncing to personal account: Hi, How do I move and sync a notebook to my personal account when I no longer have access to my old work account I want to transfer the stuff across to my personal one - the Onenote notebook is still appearing there however, it is not letting me sync / move it or add it to my...
  3. OneNote not syncing to personal account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote not syncing to personal account: Hi, How do I move and sync a notebook to my personal account when I no longer have access to my old work account I want to transfer the stuff across to my personal one - the Onenote notebook is still appearing there however, it is not letting me sync / move it or add it to my...
  4. Microsoft Whiteboard - unable to find .whiteboard files in OneDrive with personal account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Whiteboard - unable to find .whiteboard files in OneDrive with personal account: Hi,I am trying to find my .whiteboard files in OneDrive. I can't find them, but they exist when I open the Microsoft Whiteboard app.This support link appears to say that personal accounts cannot access their own .whiteboard files, but can only access the files through the...
  5. Microsoft Whiteboard - unable to find .whiteboard files in OneDrive with personal account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Whiteboard - unable to find .whiteboard files in OneDrive with personal account: Hi,I am trying to find my .whiteboard files in OneDrive. I can't find them, but they exist when I open the Microsoft Whiteboard app.This support link appears to say that personal accounts cannot access their own .whiteboard files, but can only access the files through the...
  6. Microsoft Whiteboard - unable to find .whiteboard files in OneDrive with personal account

7. Trying to share a personal Whiteboard with my businessa account so I can work on it with...

Trying to share a personal Whiteboard with my businessa account so I can work on it with...: I never noticed Whiteboard signed me in on my Microsoft LIVE account. I need these Whiteboards to be accessible on my O365 account. I tried SHARING them but just get an error saying that I can't do that.STUPID! How do you share these Whiteboards?...
  8. Unable to Download Microsoft Whiteboard From the Microsoft Store

Unable to Download Microsoft Whiteboard From the Microsoft Store: None of the apps in the store are downloading https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-microsoft-whiteboard-from-the/e3246fc5-2e23-4d8f-a155-e8c2f9539310
  9. Unable to download Microsoft whiteboard from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download Microsoft whiteboard from Microsoft Store: Hi I am Unable to download Microsoft whiteboard from Microsoft Store as after pressing GET button again get buttons appears .i.e. loop. Kindly share executable file. Regards, Manoj K....
  10. Microsoft Whiteboard sharing issues

Microsoft Whiteboard sharing issues: So I was so happy that I can finally share everything what I've done in my Whiteboard with my friends. But apparently there is some kind of issues there. Cause every time anybody trying to log in on web to take a look at my white board - they can't I even made a new...