Windows 10: Unable to sign in after windows 11 update

Discus and support Unable to sign in after windows 11 update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop was updated with Windows 11 and after that I am unable to sign in to my as it shows "incorrect password" due to which the account has been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chirag Tejwani, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Unable to sign in after windows 11 update

My laptop was updated with Windows 11 and after that I am unable to sign in to my as it shows "incorrect password" due to which the account has been blocked despite entering the correct password. The contact number associated with account is no more in use since a year and I am unable to reset my password through password reset form provided by Microsoft support. I tried using other tricks to log into my laptop but everytime it's asking for Bitlocker recovery key which I am unable to receive because of my account being blocked. Can someone please help me with this issue ?

:)

Chirag Tejwani, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

Unable to sign into Windows

Hi Peter,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. What is the error you get while trying to sign in?
    2. When you say ‘0000’, are you referring to a PIN?
    3. Is it a local or Microsoft account, you use with Windows sign in?
    4. Do you see any other sign in options like password, fingerprint or facial recognition?
    5. Do you see any options on screen to reset your password?

If you are using the Microsoft account with Windows sign in, choose password option under sign in options and type in the Microsoft account password and let us know if it works.

Please get back to us with the information requested, so that we can suggest the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Mar 21, 2023
  3. Surface pro issue- Unable to Sign-in

Hi Lorna,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Kindly reply to the following questions to better understand your query.

1. Do you mean that you are unable to sign in to your User Account?

2. If yes, are you using a Microsoft Account or a local account?

However, I would suggest you try using the On-screen keyboard. Follow the steps below.

1. Click on the ease of access icon and then select On-screen Keyboard.

2. If you are able to login using the on screen keyboard. You need to update your drivers in the Device Manager. Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + R key to open run command. Type "devmgmt.msc" and click
      Enter.

• Expand Keyboard.

• Right-click on the Keyboard and select
      Update Driver Software

• Restart the computer and check.
    If you are unable to sign in to Microsoft account, you may recover your password by click on the link below and following the mentioned steps.

I can't sign in to my Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

Awaiting your response.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Mar 21, 2023
  4. redrosex2 Win User

Unable to sign in after windows 11 update

Unable to sign in to Windows 10

redrosex2, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

Unable to sign in after windows 11 update

1. Unable to sign in after windows 11 update - Similar Threads - Unable sign update

2. Unable to sign-in after updating PIN.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to sign-in after updating PIN.: HI,After setting up a new PIN windows gives the following error “Something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to set up new your new pin again.” The provided button to reset the pin does not work. To compound the problem, I do not remember my password as I was...
  3. Unable to sign-in after updating PIN.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign-in after updating PIN.: HI,After setting up a new PIN windows gives the following error “Something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to set up new your new pin again.” The provided button to reset the pin does not work. To compound the problem, I do not remember my password as I was...
  4. Unable to sign-in after updating PIN.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable To Sign In To Windows 11 After 6/15/23 Update

Unable To Sign In To Windows 11 After 6/15/23 Update: Was prompted on 6/15/23 there was an update to installChose the Install/Restart optionHopped on computer the next morning 6/16/23 and upon entering Microsoft account credentials using my email, was continuously looped back to the start screen only to be prompted to sign in...
  6. Unable To Sign In To Windows 11 After 6/15/23 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable To Sign In To Windows 11 After 6/15/23 Update: Was prompted on 6/15/23 there was an update to installChose the Install/Restart optionHopped on computer the next morning 6/16/23 and upon entering Microsoft account credentials using my email, was continuously looped back to the start screen only to be prompted to sign in...
  7. Unable to sign in after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign in after windows 11 update: My laptop was updated with Windows 11 and after that I am unable to sign in to my as it shows "incorrect password" due to which the account has been blocked despite entering the correct password. The contact number associated with account is no more in use since a year and I...
  8. unable to sign in after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to sign in after update: Made an update and now my PC wont allow me to sign in. I have internet connection and it says my password is wrong. I tried to unplug and plug back in the cable restart and shutdown the PC and it is still no go. I need to finish some emails and documents today. How can I...
  9. unable to sign in after update

unable to sign in after update: Made an update and now my PC wont allow me to sign in. I have internet connection and it says my password is wrong. I tried to unplug and plug back in the cable restart and shutdown the PC and it is still no go. I need to finish some emails and documents today. How can I...
  10. unable to sign in after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging