Windows 10: Unable to sign in error when attempting to link Samsung Smart Home skill with Cortana...

Discus and support Unable to sign in error when attempting to link Samsung Smart Home skill with Cortana... in Cortana to solve the problem; I am attempting to link my Samsung account with Cortana so that I will be able to use my Samsung SmartThings hub. The Samsung Smart Home Cortana skill... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by diehardbattery, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Unable to sign in error when attempting to link Samsung Smart Home skill with Cortana...

I am attempting to link my Samsung account with Cortana so that I will be able to use my Samsung SmartThings hub. The Samsung Smart Home Cortana skill leads me to believe I can do this. When I invoke the skill, Cortana prompts me to sign in with my Samsung Account. I then enter my credentials and click "Sign In", which in turn gives me a message from Cortana stating that something went wrong, and to try again. It is worth noting that I have other Cortana skills enabled without any issues such as Xbox, and Philips Hue.

At first, I thought that maybe it was because I have two-factor authentication enabled on my Samsung account. But I disabled this, and the problem still occurs. I have 3 Windows 10 PC's and it does not matter which PC I attempt this on. The issue occurs regardless of the connection being WiFi or ethernet. I am using my one and only Microsoft account that I have been using since 2012 without any issues. I can confirm via my Samsung account that Cortana has been in fact, registered as a service. If I disconnect the Cortana service from Samsung and reattempt, the issue still occurs and Cortana is again registered to my Samsung account. All Windows updates and drivers are current. Rebooting does not help. I do not see the point in creating another Microsoft account just for this issue. Can someone please help me?

:)

diehardbattery, Feb 19, 2019

2. Cortana skills for Smart TV

Cortana skills for Smart TV WebOS.

TINKERBLINKSNOWYTOES, Feb 19, 2019
  3. Cortana skills for Smart TV

Cortana Skills should have something for Smart TV.

4. Unable to sign in error when attempting to link Samsung Smart Home skill with Cortana...

Cortana skills for Smart TV

When will Cortana have skills for Smart TV ?

[merged with original thread by ~moderator]

Thema:

Unable to sign in error when attempting to link Samsung Smart Home skill with Cortana...

1. Unable to sign in error when attempting to link Samsung Smart Home skill with Cortana... - Similar Threads - Unable sign error

2. Unable to login with a smart card. Error: "signing in with a smart card is not supported...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login with a smart card. Error: "signing in with a smart card is not supported...: Hello everyone, I am writing to describe a problem I have trying to setup an Windows Domain environment for a Automation System. Normaly, in the past we did really basic Active Directry setup with policies regarding accounts, passwords, RDP, use of USB devices just standard...
  3. Unable to login with a smart card. Error: "signing in with a smart card is not supported...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to login with a smart card. Error: "signing in with a smart card is not supported...: Hello everyone, I am writing to describe a problem I have trying to setup an Windows Domain environment for a Automation System. Normaly, in the past we did really basic Active Directry setup with policies regarding accounts, passwords, RDP, use of USB devices just standard...
  4. Samsung Smart Switch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Samsung Smart Switch: Ordinal 12404 cannot be located in the dynamic link library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-smart-switch/3d284419-bfee-40e3-921a-c44874a2ea97
  5. Unable to Sign Into Cortana

in Cortana
    Unable to Sign Into Cortana: When I tried to Sign into Cortana on PC, this is what it said "Minors aren't allowed to use their accounts here. You can still use this account to sign in to Microsoft services such as ........ If you're actually an adult visit account.live.com/ep to change your age." I...
  6. Build 2019: Cortana Skills Kit for Enterprise

in Windows 10 News
    Build 2019: Cortana Skills Kit for Enterprise: Cortana Skills Kit for Enterprise opens the door for enterprises to more effectively utilize and extend Cortana to help their employees be more productive. With the development platform, organizations can cut down on the time spent on completing line of business or mundane...
  7. Cortana unchecks spotify in skills

in Cortana
    Cortana unchecks spotify in skills: so ive had my windows PC for over a year and for that time i've had cortana disabled (for obvious reasons) but i got spotify premium a bit ago and now im trying to connect it to cortana so i can just yell out for it to change a song and such. so i've linked my account with...
  8. Unable to sign into Samsung Smart Home with Cortana

in Cortana
    Unable to sign into Samsung Smart Home with Cortana: I am attempting to link my Samsung account with Cortana so that I will be able to use my Samsung SmartThings hub. The Samsung Smart Home Cortana skill leads me to believe I can do this. When I invoke the skill, Cortana prompts me to sign in with my Samsung Account. I then...
  9. Unable to sign in to cortana

in Cortana
    Unable to sign in to cortana: I am 17 years old as of now and I tried logging in into Cortana. But i am getting a message that I am a minor. As far as I know anyone above 13yrs can use Cortana. Also I have recieved error 0x80190005. I am looking forward for a solution to my problem. Thank you...
  10. Unable to sign in to Cortana to turn it on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to sign in to Cortana to turn it on: I chose not to use Cortana when I upgraded to Windows 10 recently. I decided to turn on Cortana now because of a particular issue. I reach the point of "Before we get started, I'll need you to sign in with a Microsoft account". I click the "Sign in" box. A grey/black box...