Windows 10: Unable to sign in Microsoft account in laptop

Discus and support Unable to sign in Microsoft account in laptop in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [IMG] Unable to sign in to mentioned page this page got closed automatically... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Tipu Sulthaan Nazar, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Unable to sign in Microsoft account in laptop

Unable to sign in Microsoft account in laptop [​IMG]

Unable to sign in to mentioned page this page got closed automatically

:)

Tipu Sulthaan Nazar, Jun 28, 2020
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Unable to sign in Microsoft account in laptop :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Jun 28, 2020
  3. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Unable to sign in Microsoft account in laptop

Switch laptop sign in from MS account to Local Account questions

Hi, Ive just switched from signing in to my laptop with a Microsoft Account to signing in with a Local Account instead. My laptop was always listed as a Device on the opening screen along with a map showing its location when I looked in my Microsoft Account. Under Devices I could also view my laptop along with other bits of various information about the device and its location was always shown on a map there too. After signing into my laptop with my Local Account ..If I sign in separately to my Microsoft Account afterwards Ive just noticed that having switched to a Local Account my laptop isnt shown on the opening Microsoft Account screen anymore and its not listed in devices either. Is this normal behaviour? I was expecting to still find my laptop listed in Devices. Also...Under Update and Security/Activation..it used to say Digital Licence linked to a Microsoft Account. Now it just says Windows is Activated with a digital licence. Is all this normal behaviour if you sign into a laptop with a Local Account instead of a Microsoft Account?

sportsfan148, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Unable to sign in Microsoft account in laptop

1. Unable to sign in Microsoft account in laptop - Similar Threads - Unable sign Microsoft

2. Unable to sign in to new laptop with a Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign in to new laptop with a Microsoft account: Hi Team, Trying to set-up a new laptop with a new microsoft account. Have set up a new hotmail account but unable to sign-in . The laptop asks to setup a PIN and when I try to, its says - something went wrong and try again or set-up later. When I click “skip for now” it just...
  3. Unable to sign in to new laptop with a Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to sign in to new laptop with a Microsoft account: Hi Team, Trying to set-up a new laptop with a new microsoft account. Have set up a new hotmail account but unable to sign-in . The laptop asks to setup a PIN and when I try to, its says - something went wrong and try again or set-up later. When I click “skip for now” it just...
  4. Unable to sign into Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to sign into Microsoft account: Setting up new computer and it says “something went wrong. Try again” when I try to set up my account. I’m also not able to reach Microsoft sites via browser. Other sites are fine so device and network are working. Account is reachable on other devices so that’s not the issue...
  5. Unable to sign into Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into Microsoft account: Setting up new computer and it says “something went wrong. Try again” when I try to set up my account. I’m also not able to reach Microsoft sites via browser. Other sites are fine so device and network are working. Account is reachable on other devices so that’s not the issue...
  6. Unable to sign into Microsoft account

7. Unable to sign into Microsoft Account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into Microsoft Account.: Hi I am Akshansh,I have a problem after the latest windows update infinite update loading screen after a restart for update. I saw video on YouTube and it says that turn the computer OFF by press and holding Power button for some seconds. I did that.Now, the problem I'm...
  8. Unable to sign into Microsoft Account.

Unable to sign into Microsoft Account.: Hi I am Akshansh,I have a problem after the latest windows update infinite update loading screen after a restart for update. I saw video on YouTube and it says that turn the computer OFF by press and holding Power button for some seconds. I did that.Now, the problem I'm...
  9. Unable to sign into Microsoft Account.

10. New Laptop unable to sign into Microsoft account

New Laptop unable to sign into Microsoft account: I recently bought a new laptop and I'm trying to set up the local account to be linked to my Microsoft account. However, I am unable to sign into the computer using my Microsoft account. When it prompts me for my Windows account password for the second time, it says that "the...