Windows 10: Unable to sign in my PC

Discus and support Unable to sign in my PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My pc was blue screen error, after that I installed a windows 10 using recovery usb flash drive, then my pc ask user name and password. I attached a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Md Altamas Khan, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Unable to sign in my PC

My pc was blue screen error, after that I installed a windows 10 using recovery usb flash drive, then my pc ask user name and password. I attached a photo below

:)

Md Altamas Khan, Jun 30, 2022

2. windows 10 unable to sign in

Today i was just adding a folder to my shared vpn and removed the wrong account from the list (being mine) the admin account. It wouldn't let me do anything really so i went to restart my pc and it keeps saying wrong password and won't let me sign in. Sorry i know this is a reallllly silly thing to do but can anyone suggest anything that might work? Thankyou

Lukeyreborn78, Jun 30, 2022
  3. Unable to sign in to PC

Hi Nancy,

We would like to know more about this concern. Please provide the following information:

• What was the exact error code/message that you received?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Are there any changes made prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried to use a different laptop to sign in?

Acelyn Alc, Jun 30, 2022
  4. Unable to sign in my PC

Unable to sign in to my account.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your concern, in order to get more clarity and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps please reply with the answer to the below question:

1. Which accounts are you unable to sign in to?
    2. What happens when you try to sign in to your account?
    3. Are you seeing any error messages when you try to sign in to your PC?

If you are referring to the Microsoft account and if your Microsoft account has been compromised, it means that someone might be using your account to access your personal info or send spam. I suggest use the following guide to
    get back into your account, review your personal info and settings, and help prevent this from happening again. Refer the article on

How to access a compromised Microsoft account
    and try to reset your password. If the issue still persists you can follow the remaining steps mentioned in the article and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

Unable to sign in my PC

1. Unable to sign in my PC - Similar Threads - Unable sign

2. I am unable to sign into Authenticator after changing my Google password on my phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to sign into Authenticator after changing my Google password on my phone: Basically what the question says - I changed my Google password and am now unable to verify my account even when I use the correct password. It is a similar issue with my Google maps app. Additionally I am unable to log into my Google mail - all of this is from my phone. I...
  3. I am unable to sign into Authenticator after changing my Google password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to sign into Authenticator after changing my Google password.: Basically what the question says - I changed my Google password and am now unable to verify my account even when I use the correct password. It is a similar issue with my Google maps app....
  4. Unable to sign into any Microsoft app on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into any Microsoft app on Windows 11: So this issue started for me a few weeks ago in Office. I was having issues signing in using my personal account, but my school account worked fine. Today, I went to go check the Xbox app after buying Game Pass using a web browser, and it gave me an error that forced me to...
  5. Unable to sign into any Microsoft app on Windows 11

Unable to sign into any Microsoft app on Windows 11: So this issue started for me a few weeks ago in Office. I was having issues signing in using my personal account, but my school account worked fine. Today, I went to go check the Xbox app after buying Game Pass using a web browser, and it gave me an error that forced me to...
  6. I'm unable to sign in to MSN Premium. The enter password page won't open.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm unable to sign in to MSN Premium. The enter password page won't open.: I'm unable to sign in to my MSN Premium account. I select my user name, press the button, it says 'Signing in", but the page where I'm supposed to enter my password won't open. It just sits there....
  7. I'm unable to sign in to MSN Premium. The enter password page won't open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm unable to sign in to MSN Premium. The enter password page won't open.: I'm unable to sign in to my MSN Premium account. I select my user name, press the button, it says 'Signing in", but the page where I'm supposed to enter my password won't open. It just sits there....
  8. I'm unable to sign in to MSN Premium. The enter password page won't open.

9. unable to sign on to medicare.gov windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to sign on to medicare.gov windows 11: am able to sign in on different computer and phone but Lenovo laptop with win 11 will send me an error message to try again later. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-sign-on-to-medicaregov-windows-11/12be2991-a96f-442f-ba2c-dde034a93a0b
  10. unable to sign on to medicare.gov windows 11

unable to sign on to medicare.gov windows 11: am able to sign in on different computer and phone but Lenovo laptop with win 11 will send me an error message to try again later. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-sign-on-to-medicaregov-windows-11/12be2991-a96f-442f-ba2c-dde034a93a0b