Windows 10: Unable to sign in to Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Unable to sign in to Forza Horizon 4 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live" with the option to try again. I have tried: - Everything here: Fix problems signing in to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aksanya, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Aksanya Win User

Unable to sign in to Forza Horizon 4

I keep getting "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live" with the option to try again.

I have tried:

- Everything here: Fix problems signing in to the Xbox app microsoft.com

- wsreset.exe

- Deleted the Accounts and Cache folders under C:\Users\[profile]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_cw5n1h2txyewy\AC\TokenBroker

- Resetting Xbox app in Settings > Apps > Apps & Features > Xbox Live > Advanced Settings > Reset.

And some more basic troubleshooting. Nothing worked.

This started after a password change. But everything has the most recent password, or seems to have. I could log in without issues, after password change it asked me for the new password, I provided and this issue started.

Any ideas? Thank you!

:)

Aksanya, Jan 12, 2021
  2. Mala_S Win User

Forza Horizon 4 : FH001 error

Hello Edward,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how frustrating it feels when you are unable to play a game after downloading it.

I suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum, where
    we have engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jan 12, 2021
  3. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Aditya_Roy, Jan 12, 2021
  4. Naveen_M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Naveen_M, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Unable to sign in to Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Unable sign Forza

2. Unable to download Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Forza Horizon 4: I'm having trouble downloading and installing Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store. Every time I try to download Forza it says to recover the license and then I get an error. The error code is 0x87E10BD0. After doing a factory reset for the first time, I couldn't install...
  3. Unable to download Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download Forza Horizon 4: I'm having trouble downloading and installing Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store. Every time I try to download Forza it says to recover the license and then I get an error. The error code is 0x87E10BD0. After doing a factory reset for the first time, I couldn't install...
  4. Unable to download Forza Horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Unable to Uninstall Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to Uninstall Forza Horizon 4: I attempted to uninstall Forza Horizon 4, and based on the fact that I can't find any folder relating to Forza Horizon 4 or "sunrisebasegame" or whatever; it sure LOOKS like it worked. But upon further inspection, I never got my 60 GB of space back. In fact I got literally...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Unable to Install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Forza Horizon 4 Unable to Install: Hello, I recently bought Xbox Game Pass and tried installing Forza Horizon 4, the installation completed but when I launch it it says: This app encountered a problem. Please reinstall it to repair. I have tried typing wsreset.exe into terminal and restarting but that didn't...
  7. Signed in everywhere but Forza Horizon 4

Signed in everywhere but Forza Horizon 4: I am signed in to my account. I had to sign in to post here. Since last week though, when I try to play Forza Horizon 4, it won't allow it because I'm not signed in. This time sink is new but hardly the first time that I can't use a product that was paid for. What is the...
  8. Unable to install Forza Horizon 4

Unable to install Forza Horizon 4: I failed to install this game though I tried. I think the problem is with Microsoft Store that is working incorrectly on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-forza-horizon-4/74d06f5a-28bd-4915-be73-cc45a840ff60
  9. unable to install forza horizon 4

unable to install forza horizon 4: I am unable to install FH4, it just says manage, then lists my old devices. it shows a small ! and when i hold my mouse on it, it says 'does not work on this device' current specs are i7 5820k, gtx 1080, 32gb ram so should be able to run. already tried the wsreset that...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza default password not working