Windows 10: Unable to sign-in to Microsoft Account on windows 10 laptop.

Discus and support Unable to sign-in to Microsoft Account on windows 10 laptop. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently I have attempted many times to sign in, but every time I try is giving the message "Oh No, Something went wrong". How can I fix this issue?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gmanpohl23, Nov 20, 2021.

1. Unable to sign-in to Microsoft Account on windows 10 laptop.

Recently I have attempted many times to sign in, but every time I try is giving the message "Oh No, Something went wrong". How can I fix this issue?

:)

gmanpohl23, Nov 20, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Nov 20, 2021
  3. Unable to set up Microsoft Account

Hi CrossFitDerek,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that you are unable to set up Microsoft account on Windows 10.

Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

• Are you able to log into Microsoft account online?
    • What error message you receive when you enter the new password?
    I suggest you to try the steps provided, in the link below.

Sign in with a Microsoft account:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-microsoft-account

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Nov 20, 2021
  4. Unable to sign-in to Microsoft Account on windows 10 laptop.

Unable to login with microsoft account

Hi,

Issues with signing in to a Microsoft account are usually happening due
    the two-step verification is turned on or you are traveling or using a new device.
    For us to provide an accurate resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Are you experiencing the sign in issue upon logging in to your computer?
    • Are you having the same error when you are trying to sign in to your Microsoft account using a web browser? If yes, is the same issue happening even when you are using other web browsers?
    • Have you made any changes to your account before this issue occurred?
    • What changes have you made to your computer prior to having this issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you read and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps on these links:

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Nov 20, 2021
Thema:

Unable to sign-in to Microsoft Account on windows 10 laptop.

1. Unable to sign-in to Microsoft Account on windows 10 laptop. - Similar Threads - Unable sign Microsoft

2. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account on Windows 10: Hi, I'm having difficulty signing in to my Microsoft account on my Windows 10 computer. Whenever I try to sign in, I receive an error message saying "We can't sign you in right now. Please try again later." I've double-checked my credentials and tried signing in with a...
  3. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account on Windows 10: Hi, I'm having difficulty signing in to my Microsoft account on my Windows 10 computer. Whenever I try to sign in, I receive an error message saying "We can't sign you in right now. Please try again later." I've double-checked my credentials and tried signing in with a...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unable to sign in to new laptop with a Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign in to new laptop with a Microsoft account: Hi Team, Trying to set-up a new laptop with a new microsoft account. Have set up a new hotmail account but unable to sign-in . The laptop asks to setup a PIN and when I try to, its says - something went wrong and try again or set-up later. When I click “skip for now” it just...
  6. Unable to sign in to new laptop with a Microsoft account

Unable to sign in to new laptop with a Microsoft account: Hi Team, Trying to set-up a new laptop with a new microsoft account. Have set up a new hotmail account but unable to sign-in . The laptop asks to setup a PIN and when I try to, its says - something went wrong and try again or set-up later. When I click “skip for now” it just...
  7. Unable to sign-in to Microsoft Account on windows 10 laptop.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to sign-in to Microsoft Account on windows 10 laptop.: Recently I have attempted many times to sign in, but every time I try is giving the message "Oh No, Something went wrong". How can I fix this issue?...
  8. Unable to sign-in to Microsoft Account on windows 10 laptop.

Unable to sign-in to Microsoft Account on windows 10 laptop.: Recently I have attempted many times to sign in, but every time I try is giving the message "Oh No, Something went wrong". How can I fix this issue?...
  9. Unable to sign in Microsoft account in laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to sign in Microsoft account in laptop: [IMG] Unable to sign in to mentioned page this page got closed automatically https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-sign-in-microsoft-account-in-laptop/4fec2f8a-d065-4335-badf-4fd0cdff85b7
  10. New Laptop unable to sign into Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    New Laptop unable to sign into Microsoft account: I recently bought a new laptop and I'm trying to set up the local account to be linked to my Microsoft account. However, I am unable to sign into the computer using my Microsoft account. When it prompts me for my Windows account password for the second time, it says that "the...