Windows 10: Unable to sign-in to Microsoft Store, Error: No internet connection

Discus and support Unable to sign-in to Microsoft Store, Error: No internet connection in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am trying to sign in to my Microsoft account on the app store and through apps and I see this message. I am connected to the internet and able to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Sandra&Cory, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Unable to sign-in to Microsoft Store, Error: No internet connection

I am trying to sign in to my Microsoft account on the app store and through apps and I see this message. I am connected to the internet and able to search the web.

Can anyone assist with troubleshooting? Thanks!

***Original title: It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again.***

:)

Sandra&Cory, Mar 26, 2020

2. Microsoft Store opening- Internet connection problem error code 0x80072efd

Hi Syed,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you with accessing Microsoft Edge and Windows Store with error: 0x80072efd, we will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know if you are using wired/ wireless internet connection on your device?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Use
    Internet Connection Troubleshooter.

Internet Connection Troubleshooter find and fix the problems with connecting to the internet or to websites.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click onView all.
    • Click on Internet Connection Troubleshooter.
    • Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: I suggest you to clear cache and cookies from the Microsoft Edge browser.

Steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on
      More Action at the right top corner.
    • Click on Settings, click on
      Choose what to clear
      under Clear browsing data.
    • Select the Browsing history, caches and cookies and hit
      Clear.
    • Close the browser and try to open it again.

Step 3: Run WSReset.exe .

• Press Windows+R key to open Run box
    • Enter wsreset.exe in the Run command and then tap or click
      OK.
    • Restart your computer and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Unable to install Garmin Connect Mobile app from Microsoft Store

Hi James,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to install the Garmin Connect Mobile app from Microsoft store after uninstalling it.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Reset the store cache.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type
      wsreset
      and hit enter.

The store will restart automatically after the command completes.

Method 2:

Sign out and sign in again to store.

1. Open Microsoft store by clicking on the
      Store icon on the taskbar.
    2. Now on the top right corner click on the
      account icon and click on the account name.
    3. Now click on Sign out to sign out of Microsoft Store.
    4. Click on the account icon again and click on
      Sign in.
    5. Login with the Microsoft account.

If the issue persists, I would also suggest you to check and confirm if the store app is updated and the region, time & language settings are set accordingly. You can refer the steps in the article on
    Microsoft Store does not launch
    to help you through this process.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 26, 2020
  4. phfactor Win User

Unable to sign-in to Microsoft Store, Error: No internet connection

Microsoft apps cannot connect to the internet

Microsoft Edge, Windows Store, and Cortana, as well as most Microsoft apps, cannot connect to the internet.

When I try to open the Windows Store it will not open and I get an Error message, 0x80072EE7.

When I try to use Edge I get an error message that says, “This website could not be found.
    Error Code: INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND.

It seems that the Microsoft apps that require the internet will not open: Weather, Skype, Solitaire Collection, Xbox, Movies & TV, OneNote, etc.

I also am unable to sign into my Microsoft Account from my computer (only a Local Account).

When I click on the Windows button and select My Account (button with my picture) it takes me to “Settings” where it indicates that I am signed into a Local Account. When I click on the link that says, “Sign into Microsoft Account instead” I get an error message that says, “Something went wrong.”

There is nothing wrong with my Internet connection. When using Google Chrome I can surf the Internet normally.

I have a notebook computer signed into my same Microsoft Account and it works normally.

I have the most recent edition of Windows 10 with all updates current.

I have scoured the Internet (using Google Chrome) and tried every solution offered by MS agents and users but nothing has worked.

It seems to me that there is something that is prohibiting my Microsoft apps from communicating with the Internet.

phfactor, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Unable to sign-in to Microsoft Store, Error: No internet connection

1. Unable to sign-in to Microsoft Store, Error: No internet connection - Similar Threads - Unable sign Microsoft

2. Unable to sign into microsoft due to "no Internet connection", despite being connected to...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to sign into microsoft due to "no Internet connection", despite being connected to...: I have been having this issue on multiple devices over a period of several months now. Despite being connected to wifi, the account sign-in window says "you will need an internet connection for this". I have experienced this issue on both wireless and wired connections across...
  3. Unable to sign into microsoft due to "no Internet connection", despite being connected to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into microsoft due to "no Internet connection", despite being connected to...: I have been having this issue on multiple devices over a period of several months now. Despite being connected to wifi, the account sign-in window says "you will need an internet connection for this". I have experienced this issue on both wireless and wired connections across...
  4. Unable to sign into microsoft due to "no Internet connection", despite being connected to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to sign in to Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign in to Microsoft Store: Hello everybody.I have a user that's unable to sign into the MS Store to download a app.The store opens and we can find the app but when she tries to sign in she gets a error message saying Account does not exist.I verified I could log in to the store on her computer and I...
  6. Unable to sign in to Microsoft Store

Unable to sign in to Microsoft Store: Hello everybody.I have a user that's unable to sign into the MS Store to download a app.The store opens and we can find the app but when she tries to sign in she gets a error message saying Account does not exist.I verified I could log in to the store on her computer and I...
  7. Unable to sign in to Microsoft Store

Unable to sign in to Microsoft Store: I'm unable to login to my Microsoft Store. I am getting 0x80070426 error. I tried resetting the Store app in setting What should I do to reslove this issue? Thanks in advance [ATTACH]...
  8. unable to sign into microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    unable to sign into microsoft store: Request Id: 29b9745e-132a-490c-8bf3-782c3fa42200 Correlation Id: 1afd0a35-1605-4159-93a9-0a6fb79da16f Timestamp: 2020-10-06T18:02:51Z Message: AADSTS50196: The server terminated an operation because it encountered a client request loop. Please contact your app vendor....
  9. Unable to sign in to Microsoft Store

Unable to sign in to Microsoft Store: Right now when trying to sign in to the Microsoft Store all I get is this screen that says this then when I click continue it shows my cursor on an hour glass and when I move the mouse it goes away and it never loads anything but when I try to login with a school or business...
  10. Unable to sign into Microsoft store

Unable to sign into Microsoft store: Hello-enable your Microsoft Account You need to use Windows Hello to finish adding email.com After I click "OK" button, : Something went wrong. we're sorry but something went wrong registering email.com for Windows Hello. Your account has been added to Windows, but next...