Windows 10: Unable to sign in to Microsoft

Discus and support Unable to sign in to Microsoft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased a copy of Microsoft Solitare and Mahjong through Microsoft Shop late last year. Up until recently, everything has been working well. Now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by elusiverunnerSMR, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Unable to sign in to Microsoft

I purchased a copy of Microsoft Solitare and Mahjong through Microsoft Shop late last year. Up until recently, everything has been working well. Now when trying to start the Microsoft Mahjong it will get things wrong and try to start other games that I have not asked it to. Can you help me or tell me where I can find information on starting the game.

Steven Ridley.

:)

elusiverunnerSMR, Oct 20, 2020
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Unable to sign in to Microsoft :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Oct 20, 2020
  3. Peer_Sam Win User
    Unable to sign into Windows

Hi Peter,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. What is the error you get while trying to sign in?
    2. When you say ‘0000’, are you referring to a PIN?
    3. Is it a local or Microsoft account, you use with Windows sign in?
    4. Do you see any other sign in options like password, fingerprint or facial recognition?
    5. Do you see any options on screen to reset your password?

If you are using the Microsoft account with Windows sign in, choose password option under sign in options and type in the Microsoft account password and let us know if it works.

Please get back to us with the information requested, so that we can suggest the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Oct 20, 2020
  4. Unable to sign in to Microsoft

Unable to login with microsoft account

Hi,

Issues with signing in to a Microsoft account are usually happening due
    the two-step verification is turned on or you are traveling or using a new device.
    For us to provide an accurate resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Are you experiencing the sign in issue upon logging in to your computer?
    • Are you having the same error when you are trying to sign in to your Microsoft account using a web browser? If yes, is the same issue happening even when you are using other web browsers?
    • Have you made any changes to your account before this issue occurred?
    • What changes have you made to your computer prior to having this issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you read and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps on these links:

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

Unable to sign in to Microsoft

1. Unable to sign in to Microsoft - Similar Threads - Unable sign Microsoft

2. Unable to sign into Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to sign into Microsoft account: Setting up new computer and it says “something went wrong. Try again” when I try to set up my account. I’m also not able to reach Microsoft sites via browser. Other sites are fine so device and network are working. Account is reachable on other devices so that’s not the issue...
  3. Unable to sign into Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into Microsoft account: Setting up new computer and it says “something went wrong. Try again” when I try to set up my account. I’m also not able to reach Microsoft sites via browser. Other sites are fine so device and network are working. Account is reachable on other devices so that’s not the issue...
  4. Unable to sign into Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to sign in to Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign in to Microsoft Store: Hello everybody.I have a user that's unable to sign into the MS Store to download a app.The store opens and we can find the app but when she tries to sign in she gets a error message saying Account does not exist.I verified I could log in to the store on her computer and I...
  6. Unable to sign in to Microsoft Store

Unable to sign in to Microsoft Store: Hello everybody.I have a user that's unable to sign into the MS Store to download a app.The store opens and we can find the app but when she tries to sign in she gets a error message saying Account does not exist.I verified I could log in to the store on her computer and I...
  7. Unable to sign into Microsoft Account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into Microsoft Account.: Hi I am Akshansh,I have a problem after the latest windows update infinite update loading screen after a restart for update. I saw video on YouTube and it says that turn the computer OFF by press and holding Power button for some seconds. I did that.Now, the problem I'm...
  8. Unable to sign into Microsoft Account.

Unable to sign into Microsoft Account.: Hi I am Akshansh,I have a problem after the latest windows update infinite update loading screen after a restart for update. I saw video on YouTube and it says that turn the computer OFF by press and holding Power button for some seconds. I did that.Now, the problem I'm...
  9. Unable to sign in to Microsoft Store

Unable to sign in to Microsoft Store: I'm unable to login to my Microsoft Store. I am getting 0x80070426 error. I tried resetting the Store app in setting What should I do to reslove this issue? Thanks in advance [ATTACH]...
  10. unable to sign on microsoft word

unable to sign on microsoft word: i have got a new Hp laptop this week....made a word document on it....now i want to share that document but unable to do so because i am not being able to sign in to microsoft account..what should i do??...