Windows 10: Unable to sign in to my account.

Discus and support Unable to sign in to my account. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Will anything bad happen to my laptop if i turn off Secure Boot? It did nothing he steel hacking me so i cant sign in my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DwayneStokes, May 4, 2019.

1. Unable to sign in to my account.

DwayneStokes, May 4, 2019
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Unable to sign in to my account. :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, May 4, 2019
  3. signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 4, 2019
  4. Unable to sign in to my account.

sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, May 4, 2019
Thema:

Unable to sign in to my account.

1. Unable to sign in to my account. - Similar Threads - Unable sign account

2. Unable to sign in to my Windows 10 account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign in to my Windows 10 account.: I updated my Microsoft email and password details back in April. I can use these to sign in to my Outlook and MS Account but I cannot log in to my Windows 10 Laptop. I am told each time that I must go to account live. I have tried multiple times to get back my use of this and...
  3. Unable to sign in with my work account in Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to sign in with my work account in Windows: Hi, When I want to sign in with my work Microsoft account on my windows 11 PRO it says that my account not exists which is not true because I can log into office365 with my work account and under 'accounts - manage my accounts' I am also logged in with my Microsoft work...
  4. Unable to sign into my Microsoft Account on Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into my Microsoft Account on Minecraft: Okay so I was playing minecraft after I just downloaded it Bedrock edition and it wont let me sign into a microsoft account. My wifi works fine but every time I try to sign in it gives me an error screen.....Help.. [Moderator Edit: Changed title from "Help..."]...
  5. [Solved] Unable to sign into my Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    [Solved] Unable to sign into my Microsoft account: A repair place reinstalled Windows 10 Home to version Version 20H2. They created my last name as the local account administrator. I want to sign into my Microsoft account and not use my last name. I did the following, but it didn't work: I went to Settings > Accounts...
  6. Unable to sign into my Microsoft account

Unable to sign into my Microsoft account: A repair place reinstalled Windows 10 Home to version Version 20H2. They created my last name as the local account administrator. I want to sign into my Microsoft account and not use my last name. I did the following, but it didn't work: I went to Settings > Accounts...
  7. Unable to sign to my account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to sign to my account: Sir/Madam, I while opening my laptop is linked to Hotmail account and that Hotmail account is not opening so my data is not retrieveing. Please help. Thanks Sudeep Agarwal 9830005201...
  8. Account unable to sign in

Account unable to sign in: Hello, My admin account is not showing on sign in screen and when I try to sign in using local account an error displayed showing 'The user profile service failed the sign in'. I try to boot in safe mode but the problem remain same .Please help....
  9. Unable to sign in to my BBC account...

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to sign in to my BBC account...: I have a new pc which I have been in the process of setting up, I have tried to sign in to my BBC account without success, I keep getting a security warning saying I don't have a private connection ( I do), I have no issues with any other sites,only with the BBC. I...
  10. Unable to sign into my windows account.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to sign into my windows account.: I am not able to sign into my windows account on windows 10. I try going to the app store, and then I click sign in, and after I click on the box that says microsoft account, it quickly opens up a window and then closes it, and then nothing happens. I have also tried to go to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to login in to my minecraft windows 10 account. as i click the login button it immediately goes to unable to sign in to microsoft account.